PDA

View Full Version : shopping

Lotte L
08-07-2006, 09:52 AM
Dear Sisters,

When shopping with my wife I'm always participating and supportive. What do you think of this skirt, blouse or dress, and most of the time she goes for it. These shoes are fab, or this nailpolish fits exelent with that eveningdress etc. The man or women in the stores makes her compliments with a man like me. But although she knows that I would like to buy that dress or skirt to myself she refuses my disire. But if we go out for any event she asks me to hangout her outfitt to weare that evening. That makes me sad, if only she would agree that sometimes I weare womencloth and highheels that would make me so happy and even a better husband and lover. What is your experiance with this.

Kind regards,
Lotte

Calliope
08-07-2006, 11:15 AM
I'm amazed you can keep the encouragement coming. I think your mate is spending her 'relationship capital' with you too freely. You've obviously a kind heart to keep hanging in there.

tekla west
08-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Hang in there, its more than most will do. I don't know a whole lot of women who trust men to pick out their own clothes, much less theirs. The GGs in my life love the fact that I will shop with them. I love that they will shop with me, when we hit a store its more like a pirate raiding party than high tea. So keep talking with her, she may yet come around.

Kandi
08-07-2006, 04:33 PM
As my nerve has grown so has my wifes. I know she thinks i'm crazy but will tolerate me shopping and after some time will point or suggest racks or items.it doesn't hurt that i feed her bills all day while we're shopping.

Deanna2
08-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Shopping with your wife for femme gear can be a great buzz. Even though the clothes may not be for you, you are doing what you want to do, ie shopping for femme gear. I find one of the bonuses is that when I shop with my wife for clothes I get to carry her handbag.

Bernadina
08-07-2006, 11:02 PM
When we shop, my wife and I are shopping for ourselves and each other.

Keep up the support. Enjoy hanging around the ladies departments and assisting with clothes etc.

How much does she know about your desires?

Maybe its time to invite her to a "girls night out" event. Suggest she helps you shop for an outfit.