PDA

View Full Version : Going out dressed

Tiana
08-07-2006, 10:46 AM
how many times on average do you go out 'dressed' every month?

Lisa Golightly
08-07-2006, 10:50 AM
Everyday :)

Calliope
08-07-2006, 11:08 AM
Ditto.

Billijo49504
08-07-2006, 12:00 PM
I don't think the police would allow us to go out undressed. But that would eliminate tan lines...BJ

Kandi
08-07-2006, 12:04 PM
two or three times a year for a weekend. got to have something to look forward too

Gemma Rhodes
08-07-2006, 12:32 PM
I try to have at least one girly night out a week now so I have gone for 3-5 times but it will get more and more as its getting addictive.

Emeralddragon
08-07-2006, 02:45 PM
I dont go out dressed. If i tried I wouldnt go five feet before leaving a brown stain in my panties. Id be that scared.

Teresa Amina
08-07-2006, 03:04 PM
Voted Don't go out but that should be "Yet". It's almost Fall, the cool weather coming to hide the pale flush of panic and slow the sweat of fear :D
Really, I'm looking forward to seeing the expressions on peoples faces when they hear Teresa speak with that Guy Voice:devil:

Jasmine Ellis
08-07-2006, 03:13 PM
some weeks 2 times some weeks 3 times

ColleenCD
08-07-2006, 03:23 PM
I have not ventured out...yet. I do plan a makeover for this fall. I just need my wife to be a little more OK with it, since I want to enjoy the makeover for at least an entire day.

Colleen:D

JenniferMint
08-07-2006, 03:30 PM
I'd go out dressed all the time if not for practical considerations:

(1) my credit cards are in my male name

(2) it's physically more comfortable and more convenient to go out in drab, since I don't have to put on my wig, breast forms etc.

GGs (or M2Fs who have gotten breasts/feminine face/nice hair) have it easy in that respect. I'm on HRT right now and I'm growing out my hair; I should have it easier within 6 months when my hair is within the length of normal female. I wonder if I'll need FFS to pass well enough...

Pink Satin Sissy
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
I want to, when the time is right, I will.

Pink

Maybe in Atlanta

SherriePall
08-07-2006, 03:33 PM
Now, if the question were how many times a year, I'd be able to say three or four times. Which, of course, is not often enough or for long enough.

Marla S
08-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Fully dressed: never.
Partly dressed: most every day.

Joy Carter
08-07-2006, 03:41 PM
I vote don't, but if I don't chicken out I will this fall when the temps cool. Gotta go just orded a new top and skirt on sale none the less.:D

Eugenie
08-07-2006, 03:59 PM
Sorry, I couldn't answer the question as I go out much less than once a month... And this category wasn't there...

Actually I like going in visits to other CD friends but I don't like that much going out in the street.

Second question : Does visiting friends at their private places "en femme" count as "going out"?

I do that more often, but still less than once a month.

Eugenie

hotbobbie
08-07-2006, 04:16 PM
24- 7

Janelle Young
08-07-2006, 05:13 PM
It has not happened for me yet. One day it will, I just don't know when that day will be.

tekla west
08-07-2006, 05:18 PM
I dress everyday, wouln't think of getting up with out puttin a skirt or dress on. Even at work the women dress the same as the guys, so that is a wash. But the full 9 yards? Makeup, nice stuff and all that, about once a week.

HaleyPink2000
08-07-2006, 05:21 PM
A couple times a month. Mostly to TriEss metings.:2c:

sissystephanie
08-09-2006, 10:09 PM
I eat out almost every night dressed totally feminine. but I don't wear a dress, or a wig and makeup. I have gone into a restaurant wearing a skort, but usually wear slacks and open toe sandals to show off my pretty toe nails.
BTW, I am a senior citizen but still have fairly good figure (40B).

Sissystephanie
(near Atlanta)

Dee 1062
08-09-2006, 10:14 PM
Once a month is good....more if I had the time..

Karren H
08-09-2006, 10:25 PM
Twice a month,depends on the number of business trips I have and who goes along with me....If I'm solo then I'm enfemme when ever I'm not at the mine, else I't just in the evenings.

Love Karren

cdbrandi
08-09-2006, 10:27 PM
Well, I have been out totaly dressed once, but my fiancee and I are planning to make it a once a month thing, and I have only female under clothing, and I wear that daily.

trannie T
08-10-2006, 01:42 AM
I'd like to get out more and I don't have any reason not to. Once every couple of months is about as often as I go out.

Charleen
08-10-2006, 05:55 AM
At work I have to wear colonial or Victorian clothing and as everyone knows me as Charlie.....though I always have panties on. Kinda look at that as maybe FtM the way I feel about me today. Other Than that, always. I never go out to the nines as I don't have a place to do that, but I am always dressed for what I'm doing whether it's cutting the grass, shopping, or just around town. Feminate but subtle and it works 'cause as I said on a thread, I got called Ma'am yesterday! I dress to be comfortable, and that's also in drab, earrings, nails long and clear polished, jewelry, hair naturally long in a pony tail mostly. As I said, comfortable and ain't that what it's supposed to be about? Love and xxxx, LIly

Jeanette TS
08-10-2006, 07:15 AM
Hi well been TS all the time i must add before, when i started all them years ago i must have when out 2 3 times a week so not much change there then :devil:

Lov Jeanette xx

Jennifer in CO
08-10-2006, 08:06 AM
I've been wearing something (other than just panties) everyday for lord known how long!!

Jenn

KimberlyS
08-10-2006, 08:08 AM
Still figuring out what I need and what my wife can handle. And I will assume that when you mean out you mean fully dressed and presenting a female. I have been out roughly a dozen times in my life. But we are looking at making it 2 or so times a year. Otherwise I am mostly happy dressing around home in just femme clothes and no makeup or wig, underdressing other times and wearing a mix of unisex femme clothes at times. If you include all of my dressing modes it would be 2-5 times a week.

So how is that for confussion.

KimberlyS - CD

Carol A
08-10-2006, 08:16 AM
Before I retired and we moved from New Orleans I would go out all the time and was very comfortable. Now that we have moved to a rual area in the middle of the bible belt my wife has put her foot down and saids NO WAY. But to be honest when she was in Germandy for two weeks I was dressed and out and about, went shopping, and just window shopped at the malls. Now don't anyone tell her, but I do dress everyday fully enfem, :hugs:

JoAnnDallas
08-10-2006, 08:17 AM
I picked "once or twice a month" only because that is how often, I get to really dress up. That is makeup and nail polish and ect. Other than that, my wife has water aerobics three days a week. On those mornings, she leaves early and I have about 45 minutes before I need to leave for work. Just enough time to undress to my panties and bra, then put on a casural outfit, wig, slides, and lipstick. Then I will take a walk out side. We live on a corner so I can walk out the garage, up the side walkway to the front. Up the front walkway to the front door. A lot of times I will take the trash out this way, which is at the back fence, then walk around the house to the mail box, put the mail in it, then back to the front door. Sometimes a car will pass by or a neighbor will come out of their house, but I just ignore them and do my thing. We don't really know our neighbors, so they don't really know who all lives in our house. LOL.

Kiera
08-10-2006, 03:55 PM
I have never been out.
kiera

Robin Leigh
08-11-2006, 09:34 AM
Do you mean going out to a venue, or just going outside where the public can see you?

My dressing comes & goes in waves. I may not dress for a month or two, partly depending on my health & the weather. When I dress I nearly always go outside, at least once, mostly after dark and before 2AM.

I mostly just go for a walk around the block when dressed up. Sometimes I'll go into a small store to buy milk, bread etc. I went into a cafe as Robin once in my younger years. I was pretty nervous, but managed to stay calm & not bolt from the place when spotted by a casual acquaintance. :D

LindaTS
08-11-2006, 09:38 AM
Well since june out and about , Shopping malls, lunch , dinners , therapist. lol But next yr. full time yeaaaaaaaa. No looking back now HUGs
Linzie Rell

Way to go Linzie. You have it right hon, don't look back. As for me, I do my shopping a couple of times a week. Not much reason to go out any more than that for me. Besides, I'm one of those women who love to spend money so I'm always broke. LOL

andrea6er
08-11-2006, 10:06 AM
I only get out once every blue moon, but why is it we have this compunction to do so, it's a question that's been really bothering me, as I started doing it and now want to more and more frequently

Kayla Smith
08-11-2006, 10:26 AM
I picked 10 times or more because I am living full time as who I really am and not him.

RikkiOfLA
08-11-2006, 10:30 AM
24/7 and love it!

Rikki

ellieparsons
08-18-2006, 12:40 PM
I've been out fully dressed only once a month, other than that its just wearing stuff under my work clothes or clothes on the weekend.

Paula G
08-18-2006, 06:06 PM
I don't go out dressed. I prefer to be dressed around the house.

medias35
08-18-2006, 08:55 PM
I went to the gas station around the corner from my house. Although I wouldn't consider it dressed, cause the only girly thing I had on were my skin tone sheer-to-waist with a pair of daisy dukes ( short shorts). NO one seemed to have noticed because of my skin color it's hard to tell anyway, or no one really cared it felt great.

Patty
08-18-2006, 09:32 PM
It has gotten to be 2 plus times a month. The neeed keeps growing.

Rachel Morley
08-18-2006, 09:42 PM
I clicked 3 to 5 times a month, but sometimes it's only twice a month. I'm not sure what people's perception is of me...but some of the girls I've met in person have said that they get the impression I go out all the time.:eek: It's true I do go out fairly often, but not as often as you might think. I'm a feminized male (obvious wimpy guy dressed in girl's clothes) way more often than anything else.

Siobhan Marie
08-19-2006, 02:50 AM
I don't go out dressed. I only dress indoors and it takes a lot sometimes to even do that.

:hugs: Anna x

Kimberly
08-19-2006, 03:00 AM
Only in heels - nothing else. (Well obviously, other clothes, but not my fem stuff!)

suzy
08-19-2006, 03:01 AM
I have been out totally dressed a couple of times....and at the moment I'm not where I can...but soon, I will venture out a few times a month..:D

emmycd
08-19-2006, 09:14 AM
I want to but when the time is right . I think I would be alot happyer .

julie w
08-19-2006, 11:03 AM
dressed every day at home out and about 3times this month , it will be more in the fall .when the gf is back to work .
I went out for a walk last evening wearing a white gipsy skirt below the knee
and flat sandels I have just bought it and it needed road testing !

cindyPT
08-20-2006, 02:47 AM
I have yet to be seen in femme clothes, as far as I know.

But I was wearing a bra under my black polo shirt when I went to the post office this morning, which is a baby step closer. :happy:

Cindy

officegirlcd
08-20-2006, 03:39 AM
i always go out wearing lingerie under my normal clothes but iv never been out fully dressed.