PDA

View Full Version : My first outing - what was it like you ask

Katiegirl
12-11-2004, 03:27 PM
What was it like you ask, let me set the scene, I live on the south coast of England and not far away is an area called the New Forest and this is where the the Hotel is situated. The Hotel is an old building and has a basement which has been made into a bar.

The club itself has been going for over 20 years and has built up a good relations with the hotelier and the police. This club is designed for the transgender community and their families to meet.

As I parked I saw several "girls" walking up the the hotel, so after putting on my high heels and checking the hair and make up was okay (a girl must) I walked up to the hotel the way the "girls" went and saw a group having a smoke (cigerettes). When I asked them where the club meet, one showed me the stairs to the Bar. I went down very carefully (not use to high heels and stairs). The bar itself had a low ceiling with old wooden beams, and chairs scattered round the room, inside were about 20 people with a few gg's.

After signing in as Katie I went to bar to get a beer, while there I got talking to one of the girls who asked if I was new, after chatting a little bit she invited me back to where 3 others were sitting. At first I was questioned on my cd back ground just to make sure I was a cd and not someone on the pickup. After a short time the conversation went on to tell me the does and don'ts of the club, I took that as a sign I had been accepted, I was also introduced to several other people. During the evening we talked about make-up, wigs, cloths families and various other things

The bar rapidly filled up rapidly until there around fifty or so people (hard to tell). There was a total range of cd/ts there who wore cloths that ranged from the outlandish to the very stilish and the not so pretty to the very good looking.

During the evening there was also a girl singer who was very good, and that rounded off the evening.

It is a long time since I felt so relaxed and my inner self came to out in the open. During the evening a couple of the girls invited me to a christmas dinner being held not to far away this wednesday. so Katie will out again.

I was told by several people that I could pass a women at a distance or in shadow, which was a boost to the ego. I know I could not pass close too.

That evening I wore a black flowing shirt, top, jacket, tights and 3" heels.

I will be back next month.

It was hard to get back into draps today to go to work.

Trinity_cat
12-11-2004, 04:11 PM
Amazing story Katie, I would have loved it, And i'm sure you did.
It must be great to be fully free to express your innerself with like-minded company.

Jealous as heck, Trin xx

Sandra H
12-11-2004, 07:14 PM
Hi Katie.

You lucky thing, you must have had a great evening and more to come. It must be nice to be part of a community who understand you as a CD. They will be able to offer you a great deal of help and support. I hope you enjoy your Christmas dinner this Wednesday. What will you be wearing?

Katiegirl
12-12-2004, 06:30 AM
Thanks Sandra

I think it will be wearing a velvet skirt, a blouse with various motifs matching velvet jacket, near black stockings girdle (to keep the tummy in) longline bra and some new 3" velvet shoes. It will be an all Black evening

Today I went through some of my mothers boxs and found some jewelry, will wear some that evening. May do my nails it will depend if I take the next day off.

Try this site

http://www.transgenderzone.com/venueguide/UKNW.htm

:)

Vickie-CD
12-12-2004, 07:16 AM
Katiegirl, loved your story. It is such a "freeing & natural" experiance to let go of of all inhibitions and just be your real self.
Best Wishes,
Vickie :)

Tristen Cox
12-12-2004, 09:48 AM
I'm very happy for you sweetie, and have a wonderful time Wednesday! ;)

Love
T

paulaN
12-12-2004, 10:15 AM
I am so happy for you sounds like you had a great time. I want so much to meet with a bunch of like minded girls. But living in Maine means a long travel out of state and an overnight stay. Then there is the wife only thinking the worst I'm sure. Maybe someday and soon I hope.

DonnaT
12-12-2004, 11:55 AM
Very nice Katie. I'm so happy for you. It was great to hear that the other girls were open with you so you fit right in.

Did your membership here help you cope with your first night out?

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_7.gif

Katiegirl
12-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Thanks girls for giving me your support.

Yes Donna this site has been a big help to me in getting me out, and I'm glad I came across it.

I just need to sort myself out now.

:)

StephanieCD
12-12-2004, 08:39 PM
Sounds wonderful! I wish there was a place here like that - you go!

Enjoy :)

SatinSarah
12-13-2004, 04:08 PM
Sounds great. Would love to visit sometime. Sound nice and discreet for us shy girls. I'm looking for an opportunity for the first time,and am very scared. Great to hear your story.