PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful Surprise!

Denise Anne
08-07-2006, 05:42 PM
A few days ago my wife and I were chatting about my dressing and everything. I mentioned to her that I had picked August 1st as Denise Anne Birthday as that is the date a few years ago that she was really able to come out into the world and be herself amongst other people. Mainly my wife. She was the driving force that helped me come out to myself and the world. She said that was a great idea.

Well, yesterday she gave me a Birthday card for Denise Anne and said happy Birthday belated and gave me a big hug. It was a beautiful card and it really made me feel special that she acknowledged her in that way with the card. It really touched me inside.

She is a very special and wonderful woman, wife and my best friend and I do love her deeply. She has a heart of gold and the feelings of an angel. :love:

Just had to share this with you all!

Denise Anne

Talon DeRojo
08-07-2006, 06:12 PM
DeniseAnne - Thank you for sharing a positive story! You are lucky to have such a wonderful person with whom to share ALL of your life.
Talon:happy:

EricaCD
08-07-2006, 06:19 PM
We can all talk about how great it is for our wives to buy us makeup, lingerie, clothes, etc. - and it certainly is! But a gift like that is at a whole different level. Thanks so much for sharing!

Erica

Olivia
08-07-2006, 06:30 PM
Yes Denise, that is really special. You have a right to be proud! And, thanks for brightening our day with that. Olivia

GG Vanya
08-07-2006, 07:00 PM
My husband has never specified a different birthday from his own, for Trudi. However, I usually give two cards on birthdays: Happy Birthday to my Darling Wife, Happry Birthday to the Man I Love, etc.

I try to keep Trudi in all our "celebrations" including Christmas.

rexy
08-07-2006, 07:01 PM
THAT IS SO COOL DEAR !! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GIRL .:happy: :happy:

Holly
08-07-2006, 07:40 PM
Denise, thanks for sharing something very special with us. Your wife sounds like a wonderful lady... keep her!

Denise Anne
08-07-2006, 07:47 PM
Thanks to all of you for the nice words and comments.

Holly, I do plan on keeping her for a long time. She is my inspiration!

Denise Anne

Missy Anne's GG
08-07-2006, 07:48 PM
Hi Denise Anne,

Happy Belated Birthday to you!

What a sweet and thoughtful wife you have! Thanks for sharing your wonderful story!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG

MsEva
08-07-2006, 07:48 PM
She is definetely a keeper! Congratulations and happy birthday!

Denise Anne
08-07-2006, 07:58 PM
Thank you both for the Birthday Wish.

I am $&@ years old.....a girl never tells :heehee:

Denise Anne