PDA

View Full Version : Bonding with my mother

Lindsay Marie
08-07-2006, 08:51 PM
I shared a great experience with my mother today. She helped me take measurements to buy some new nightgowns and then she helped me try on a couple of her bras to help me get an idea of what I would need to get for myself. I really think she is starting to understand it a little more, I asked her to help me with the measurements and then she asked if I wanted to try on her bras. I'm so happy that she is so cool about this. She even said to make sure that Lindsay got on and posted about the experience.

rocval2001
08-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Lindsey - you are so lucky to have a supportive mom. Count your blessings honey

tekla west
08-07-2006, 09:34 PM
That is such a nice post dear. I think most of us were pretty close to mom, but you sound like you have a great one. You owe her some roses, at the least.

Kat

Charleen
08-07-2006, 10:09 PM
Whoa, how terrific was that! Lucky girl you! Love and xxxx, Lily

Barb Valentine
08-07-2006, 10:17 PM
There's nothing like the love of a mother :happy:

Calliope
08-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Right on for you and your mom! It seems obvious you two share a great relationship to arrive at such a profound experience.

Bernadina
08-07-2006, 10:35 PM
That's great.

I never told my Mum. Never had to ever tell my Mum anything. She is phsychic. Always already knew everything.

JenniferMint
08-08-2006, 12:04 AM
I haven't told my mom about my CD/TSing...

Or the fact that I had my testicles removed...

Or the fact that I'm in an intimate relationship with someone who is physically male...

*sigh* I think I'll tell her when the time is right. I know she loves me very much, but she's ignorant about these sorts of issues so it would probably take a bit to make her understand.

Tiffany 1953
08-08-2006, 12:14 AM
You are one lucky gal to have her accept you as she does. Thank her from all of us. We love your mom. Yes I think that all of us were closer to mom than the other kids, atleast thats what all the psycobable would have us belive. My mom took my coming out to her as cool as a cucumber. "I always knew you were a little different but just so you know, I always wanted to be a boy." Hugs on a great post Tiffany

RachelDenise
08-08-2006, 04:54 AM
What a lovely post for a wonderful experience!!!!:D

Jasmine Ellis
08-08-2006, 06:41 AM
Lindsay
I do hold my head up to you, you have done something that I could never do and that is telling my mum.
I'm happy for you that your mum is helping you just take good care of her hun, she's a mum in a million