PDA

View Full Version : Purses / handbags

noname
08-08-2006, 01:35 AM
While shopping the other day, I was looking at handbags. I wanted something fairly neutral and found this dickies black handbag. I thought yup, that will defineatly work, a little small, but I don't want anything to big that screams purse. But then I got to thinking how I was once told that a small black purse means prostitute. Is this true? Because I don't want that either.

Jasmine Ellis
08-08-2006, 06:25 AM
Prostituter, I would say not. There are a lot of women walking around with small handbags, and realy big ones.
But, they also say small is beautiful, who ever is they? :lol2: :lol2:

Kate Simmons
08-08-2006, 07:45 AM
Nonsense I say. How can you characterize someone by what kind of purse they carry? Kind of like characterizing a guy by the kind of car he drives. Then again.....well, maybe, you never know. Ericka

tekla west
08-08-2006, 11:11 AM
Never heard that, boy are those matrons at the Opera, where small black bags are standard going to be in for a shock. You can tell working girls, at least the ones on the street, by wardrobe, not purse.

Dee 1062
08-08-2006, 07:45 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36775

Are you just making this stuff up ? I did hear that if the girl walks on the road side of the sidewalk with her male Boyfriend or whatever, that mean she is for sale. and a Red light on the porch or outside your outside door means prostitute here...Ever hear of the red light part of town:)