PDA

View Full Version : cd friendly waxers in atl

Kandi
08-08-2006, 10:45 AM
did the legs myself the last time. Not to bad. Would love to do the whole thing this fall. any recomendations

Stephenie S
08-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Dear Korinda,

You don't need a CD friendly waxer. They ALL do both men and women. Call any salon and make an apointment. Many non CD men wax various parts of their bodies for various reasons. It matter not to the waxing salon. They want you to come in and spend money. Then they want you to come back and spend more money, so you can rest assured that they will treat you well.

Lovies,
Stephenie

JenniferMint
08-08-2006, 05:45 PM
I went in drab to a barber shop that did waxing as an afterthought, and while the woman was waxing my legs, she said something like "You don't need wax, women wax".

I thought that comment was a bit ignorant of her, but I just told her that I'm more comfortable without body hair and left it at that.

jennig
08-08-2006, 06:54 PM
HI I just this second got back from my monthly wax from the neck down and eyebrows I also live in the atlanta area and you will find alot of cd frendley salons. find one close to you . If you want you can privet message me and i will give you the place i go to..

hugs jennig:2c: