PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever ........

rocval2001
08-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Have you ever looked at a girls or a women and wish you could switch souls or become their daughter ?

I have there are quite a few I would love to switch with. And for me it is not all about beauty it is about personality also. Like there is a women I would with 27 and single, if I died today I would love to come back as her daughter. She is not gorgous, very pretty though and a great personality.

Just wondering.

Valeri

Calliope
08-08-2006, 09:33 PM
Every once in a while, I'll see some lovely lass and think, 'God, I'd so love to have her legs!' - then I feel bad, it seems logical (within the fantasy) she'd get stuck with mine. Ouch!

If I could trade my life for anyone else's, I might consider Zsa Zsa Gabor.

Dee 1062
08-08-2006, 10:42 PM
I see ladys all the time who I like to look like, to be them ...not but to look like them...Yes
to lose my soul...or trade it...I think not:)

Charleen
08-08-2006, 10:47 PM
In a word- No. Love and xxxx, Lily

Deborah
08-09-2006, 12:25 AM
Every day and more then once. :(

Deanna2
08-09-2006, 01:25 AM
No, I have never wanted to change places, but if a women is wearing a fab outfit or item of clothing I have often been tempted to ask her where she got it. I'm sure it would cut down my shopping time enormously.

eleventhdr
08-09-2006, 01:39 AM
And no it is not exactly like you might be thinking.

What it has involved is seeing and being in situations where i was with And saw Little girls playing and when coming upon them being in the circumstances where i was thinking that they were thinking that i wanted to join them in there playing and just melt into becoming a little girl myself this has happened more then once in this current lifetime but each time it was slightly different then the last but the basic concept was there to become a real little girl and stay that way from then on.

It could have been with two sisters playing or a group of young girls the urge to become one of them can be kind of overpowering indeed.

It is like feelling they very essence of being female and perhaps they can sense this as well in a person who just want's oh so much to be female.

Do not know if any of the others have ever sensed this at all but i sure have.

it began at a very early age and has continued ever sense then

it is like I know i am really a girl inside and have alwasy suppose to have been this way.

it is kind of like magic

if and when one can still belive in this i still do to a degree

And sometime i do search for this in this kind of way hmmm!

Oh well

Maybe one day it just might come about and then!

Jay Suzy!

Helen MC
08-09-2006, 01:50 AM
Yes, since my teens I have often looked at an attractive girl or woman and imagined mantaining my consciousness, memory and personality but being in her body, experiencing all the female attributes thereof.

CindyFinalyFree
08-09-2006, 01:56 AM
I just wish I were born 1000 years in the future. By then, surely medical science could practicaly custom build you a body....

Kate Simmons
08-09-2006, 03:38 AM
You have to be careful what you wish for, it may come true. On the surface, everything looks okay with another person but what is their life really like? The girl might look like a million bucks but her life may really suck and she is looking at you wishing she were you. As hard as it is sometimes, I wouldn't want to trade with other people because you may open a whole other "can of worms". As I always say: "The grass is alwys greener on the other side of the fence until you have to cut it". I may admire how someone looks but to wish to be them, in a word: No! Ericka

noname
08-09-2006, 03:46 AM
Trade place with someone specficially no. I do however look at women and all the different types of clothes wear and wish I could have the same choices and options to wear them and be treated with dignity and respect.

Jasmine Ellis
08-09-2006, 05:42 AM
WISH I HAD THE LEGS OF WOMEN AND BREASTS OF A COW......I MEAN WOMAN :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Teresa Amina
08-09-2006, 06:42 AM
I haven't seen the daughter idea before, very interesting. But there are many differences between generations and you might take after your father anyway. One of my sisters looks like my mother and the other one doesn't.
But, yes, I've often looked at a woman enviously and thought "I could deal with that". It's usually someone that looks a lot like me when I'm 'dressed anyway, but the whole thing which grabs your soul is the idea you could be "real" somehow, isn't it?

Carol A
08-09-2006, 06:53 AM
Yes, I remember I ask my mother once when I was a teenager how I wish I could be a girl for a while. Her reply was Why? Well you know they get to wear pretty cloths and cute shoes. To this day I still have a fetish for stockings and heels.:heehee:

avawho
08-11-2006, 07:12 PM
I used to have the those very same same idle thoughts now and again...

Then one of my cousins who was a most attractive young women took her own life... Only after that event did I find out that she had been a ticking timebomb of emotional self doubt, underlying food and skin allergies which caused depression so severe she could no longer cope... It was quite a wake up call to the whole extended family... That was when I began to realize that that the other side of the fence was not necessarily any more greener and that I should make the most of what and who I was...

Your body is all that you'll ever get this time around, so get used to it, enjoy it and try to maintain all parts in functional fully working order:devil: so that you can make the most out of all that life has to offer:love:

Cheers
Ava

rocval2001
08-11-2006, 10:01 PM
A couple of you had valid points - You don't what kind of life others lead - if it were possible to switch you would ahve to be careful who you did it with but this was strictly hypothetical. But I enjoyed reading every ones responses. I hope we can keep this subject alive for a bit longer, I would love to hear from more of you. Ava, I Am sad to hear about your cousin.

connie rotten
08-11-2006, 10:12 PM
I usually wish I could move like them and look like them while I wear their clothes. I know ;I am a vain and shallow crossdresser.

Tamara Barclay
08-12-2006, 03:09 AM
I see girls all the time I wish I could become....but if I could really do it..it would be with the most beautiful woman I have ever known..my wife