PDA

View Full Version : Do you enjoy Female Impersonation?

Jesse69
08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Do you enjoy looking at pictures of CDs who can impersonate women very well? I do, but I don't do it for sexual reasons. I just find it very interesting when a man can change himself to pass very well and look like a real woman.

Anyway, I'm now finding a lot more pics of awesome crossdressors on myspace.com. I wanted to join other CD forums to see pics too but I haven't done so yet. Any have any recommended sites? What about myspace links or blog links?

I actually enjoy it when I impersonate too, and I admire myself in the mirror (especially in my size 4 skirt suits). I think I should try going out to a mall one time fully dressed, because there is this one big lingerie shop in Gurnee Mall that has a big selection of bras and panties but I'm just to embarrassed to go in their as a guy. Being in drag would be a disguise.

Anyone have links to real awesome cd pics?

Melanie
08-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Jesse ,
no need to be embarrassed at all,tell them a white lie like'
"it's for my new girlfriend not totally sure what size she is,but close to my height and weight".Ive used it and gotten exactly what I wanted.

Or you could do as I recently did and said I was going in drag on the weekend due to a dare/bet with my big macho brother in law(that I don't really have lol) and $200.00 is at stake here,or you can say more I said $300.00.
They all believed me let me try stuff on in most of the stores and I joked about
'Hey I'll bring you a pic after I win" and they all wished me well.I finally thanked them for their help,and said 'Gee I hope I don't enjoy it too much!",to which the salesgirl laughed and said Hey have a blast!".

Now how cool is that,fear not sister enjoy,Hugs,
Melanie :hugs:

Tip most of the younger girls are a great help, the really old women I found a bit freaked out.Hope this helps,cos once you've done it ,you get confident.You 'Go Girl!".

cindianna_jones
08-09-2006, 12:05 AM
Do you enjoy looking at pictures of CDs who can impersonate women very well?

I must admit that I'm drawn very quickly to some who do it so well and are also excellent writers. It's not sexual. I can't describe what it is. It is certainly a strange thing.

Cindi

Joy Carter
08-09-2006, 12:34 AM
If done well, tastefully and non sexual yeah I kinda think it's cool to be convincing. I must say when I dress I look like a drop dead gorgeous Yettie.:D

Kate Simmons
08-09-2006, 03:49 AM
I don't really impersonate anyone Jesse. I simply express my femme self. To me it's all about spiritual development and coming in touch with who I am inside. Also, the way I express it is an artform unto itself. I enjoy making Richard over into Ericka and my different looks are part of my creativity. Ericka

Jasmine Ellis
08-09-2006, 08:49 AM
mmmmmmm, well, I do not have that problem I can walk into a shop see something I like pay for it and walk out again.

Renee D
08-09-2006, 08:58 AM
I agree 100%......I love looking at well done female impersonators. To me it's the the whole feme aurora. The female impersonators seem to be much more feme than any GG I can think of.....the more femme acting the better.

allisonrn06
08-09-2006, 09:02 AM
I like to look at other cd's pictures,but not for sexual reasons either -I do it for the same reason I check out nicely dressed gg's - to figure whether or not I'd like wearing something they have or something I might like to buy.I have fun looking at the photo gallery on here too!

Karren H
08-09-2006, 09:16 AM
Looking at crossdressers doesn't do anything for me! Except for friends pics, to see what's new with them... Yeah some are really good but its like looking at a copy of an original. Lol. I'd much rather look at GG's, the Victoria Secret catalogues are my favorite. :)

I've had friends say that I should try to look more like a certain CD in a certain photo. Hello!! It's like trying to copy a copy and you know that if you Xerox a copy of a copy of a copy too many times the image degrades. Hehehe

Love Karren

QZ2
08-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Jesse, I too love to look at other CDs pics. One reason is to compare myself to them and gain confidence that I can look that good or see where I can improve my image. No sexual connection with the pics. Unless the once in a while that one of the gurls look so good that it not matters which sex in underneath, the person's looks is a turn on.

I have been to Victoria's Secret and others with my wife, having a great time thumbing through the pretty things while she is in the dressing room. I have done it enough times that the embarrasment is gone and I now feel comfortable just walking into any store and picking things off the racks and shelves, walking up to the cashier and paying without any words being necessary. I have never been questioned as to who I might be buying for nor have I had any strange looks from anyone.

Except one time, a sales girl jokingly said, "Is that for you or some lucky girl?" I replied with a simple, "No, it's not my size." End of conversation.

Enjoy your shopping, love, Susie

Stephenie S
08-09-2006, 10:36 AM
Dear Melanie,

That's because the young one knew you were feeding them a crock of s**t. SA see this all the time and can see through most of our silly, made up stories like water. Remember, these people do this for a living. They are there all day every day. They have seen and heard every thing. When you do use a silly excuse you are only calling attention to yourself. It makes it look like you think you are doing something wrong.

The only excuse you need to give is "I want to". But I find you never need to give an "excuse". Stores want to sell you stuff. SA want to sell you stuff. It makes them look good. The more you buy, the better they like you. You were treated well because you were SHOPPING. Wheee!!! GGs know how much fun this is. OMG it's great!

Lovies,
Steph

Tracy_Victoria
08-09-2006, 12:07 PM
I would not say I enjoy looking for pictures of TV's that can dress and look very, or totally fem, however when stumbling across one on this site, you just have to admire the look, and effort, and probably hours of work that have gone in to perfecting the whole look there able to present.

I've always considered myself a female impersonator, over a TV/CD, because thats just what I want to do. when dressed i want to be taken as a female in every way, which is probably why little details are so important to me. okay I'll admit there a complusion, ie if I can't dress totally or look as fem as I possibly can, then this to me is just not worth doing. (and normally I'm happy to wait for a time when I can do a total make over, rather than half an effort, or a few snatched minutes. ie I'd rather work on bits of the package, till I can add them all together (I hope that makes sence!) ie everything is planned in advance until the time is right.

I'm a believer in the fact that 95% of CD's can present and possible be taken for female, ie to me crossdressing is about looking more feminine than masculine, yep it all takes time and effort, but when it all comes right it can be a real thrill, certainly to be accepted totally in the role your playing.

Jesse69
08-09-2006, 12:57 PM
Uh - about shopping at that big bra and panties discount store -- the whole inside of the store is viewable from passerbys passing in the mall. It would just be too obvious that I'm a freak checking out at the stuff in the store, and I can't make excuses to them. This would only enhance my reputation as a big crossdressor. Hence I am willing to try to shop in full drag one time to see what it's like. And I do wonder if my voice would give me away or if I'm truly passable. I've never tested myself.

I did the lie that I was shopping for a girlfriend when I bought a nice 3 pc skirt pants suit set from Petitie Sophisticate. It was a size 6 outfit so it was easy to pretend it was a gift.

It would be nice if the gorgeuos shy cdrs in this forum show themselves fully too in the Picture Section.

Jodi
08-09-2006, 02:34 PM
I agree with Stephnie on the use of stories. As I have said, I worked the floor as an SA at both NY & Co and The Limited. If using a lie as to why you are buying makes you feel better, then do it--but, YOU ARE NOT FOOLING ANYONE. We heard some fantastic excuses from guys, but their body language told us otherwise. If you want to give SA's a real chuckle, make up some great excuse, ie the girlfriend or wife bit, carry a piece of paper with sizes, or tell about losing a bet, etc. After you leave, they chuckle about this. If you are honest with them and let them do their job for you, there is no funny business. SA's want to do their job. There is nothing worse for an SA (been there), than to have a guy trying to pick out something for himself and the SA seeing that it is the wrong size, wrong color hue, and the wrong style. You stand there watching this guy nervously giving you some lame excuse, when you wish he would just have the balls to tell you it is for him. I had an fellow SA (a gg) tell me after helping a guy like this. She said to me--If a guy wants to be a cd, that is fine, but, at least have the balls to shop honestly when I'm trying to help him.

So girls, when you are out next time in a store shopping, be confident, be courteous, be friendly and be honest with the SA. Unless the SA is a new 18 year old just on the job, they have seen it all. They want to help you look your best, and above all, they want to sell.

Jodi

Kristen Kelly
08-09-2006, 05:32 PM
I agree 100%......I love looking at well done female impersonators. To me it's the the whole feme aurora. The female impersonators seem to be much more feme than any GG I can think of.....the more femme acting the better.

This time I will stick up for the GGs, It's not that impersonators seem to be much more feme than any GG, it's they have to. The eye is easily drawn to the over exaggerated distracting you from what you don't want seen, eg. Flashy clothes, wigs, or jewerly, the adams apple, large sholders, square jaw. I love looking at well done up female impersonator or a smartly dressed Crossdresser too.

LaSirenaBella
08-09-2006, 05:35 PM
I actually enjoy it when I impersonate too, and I admire myself in the mirror (especially in my size 4 skirt suits).

There is nothing wrong with that, Jesse. I did the impersonation thing for a little bit about seven years ago. I loved it! Then again, my SO says I love the stage, to see and be seen. :)

Sirena

tekla west
08-09-2006, 05:37 PM
Jodi is right here. Any SA worth thier salt knows the difference, and its not only what she mentioned, but also in how the men behave. I asked my Macy's girl about this and she said as much. To begin with, when men are buying it as a gift, they WANT and NEED the SA's opinion.

Wenda
08-09-2006, 10:47 PM
...... . . I must say when I dress I look like a drop dead gorgeous Yettie.:D
LOL!!! It took me a second, but, damn, that is FUNNY! W:D

Wenda
08-09-2006, 10:56 PM
On my first day of dressing, I implied a lie when buying shoes. Since then I just dont believe it is worth the stress.
As far as Female Impersonators are concerned, that is my retirement goal. I am working on Poilly, Polly Darton, slightly flat chested, but good legs. I will let you all know how it turns out!

CheriTV2006
08-09-2006, 11:09 PM
Jesse, Yes I do like pics of impersonators. In fact, I've always been obsessed with the fascination with the clothes and the personas, majorly sparked off after having dated a few tg/ts dancers out the the New Orleans French quarter during my college years as a drab guy-dude. My brain is pretty much conditioned to prefer what I have labeled in my mind the "third-sex." A man in a dress is my default preference and i love it! Just can't get that "queen-thing" outta my head!

Lisa Golightly
08-10-2006, 03:57 AM
Don't really know anyone to be honest. However, I was inspired by Leah True a few years back to do some of my own studio work.

Melanie
08-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Dear Jodie and Stepahine S,

thanks for your opinions but the sales girls at least some of them actually did believe me,as they were making conversation and some asked my questions.
The women I bought my stockings from measured me and I got an exact fit,she even suggested fishnets and was very cool about it.
Like I said even though I told a fib ,I did say "I was going in drag' and that led to the SA girls letting me try on a number of things,which of course helped get the correct sizes.Either way I got the sizes that I needed.

I don't know if I'd fib about it again now that I know how great these girls where,I guess I was testing the waters.I think I fibbed because I was nervous and this was the first real shopping expedition I had been on since 2000.Now I'm fully 'equipped' I am happy CD,lol!.

Your'e right though sisters, we SHOULD be proud and forthright ,It's not a crime!

Hugs,
Melanie :hugs: