PDA

View Full Version : Mr Right #2

Donna Louise
12-12-2004, 06:07 AM
Hi Sisters

For those of you that asked me to here is an update from my Mr Right post.

We finally meet yesterday at a park for about an hour and a half. I was so scard meeting him for the first time. As you recommended I went as him. We chatted a couple of minutes then I got my things. I was hoping he had a conversion van but no luck, windows everywhere. I did take off my outer shirt as I wore 2, put on my breasts and hair.

That was all I could do. I was terrified at being out in daylight. I have never been out like that before. Normally if I do go out it is just for a late night drive and never more then about 10 minutes.

We hugged and kissed. He is a good kisser too, had me melting. :D He touched my breast once, I believe by accident when he went to hug me. That is all. There was never once talk of sex, never trying to cop a feel. He did ask me to walk with him to sit on a picnic bench and I couldn't. MG, it was daylight and there were people there. I was sure I would be made if I did. He kept telling me that no one would notice but I couldn't. I stood beside the van, held in his arms shaking. He kept hugging me, kissing me (no tougne in public) and telling me that everything will be all right.

Ladies, he is eveything I have been searching for. ;) He is tall 6'2", like me a little heavy but not much. Brown hair with some gray, wonderful brown eyes. He wants to help me get a gov job where he works. That way we could take time off together and I would still get paid. I would also make about twice or more then I am making now.

So Sisters, what do you think? I think I might have a keeper.

I have asked for counsel from our collective wisdom and have always gotten good advice.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Tristen Cox
12-12-2004, 09:39 AM
Donna sounds good so far, go slow and take your time. And please do be careful.

Love
Tristen

paulaN
12-12-2004, 10:00 AM
Yes go slow and take your time. I think it is just wonderful. I hope it works out for you. please be carful.

DonnaT
12-12-2004, 12:19 PM
I'm happy that you appear to have found Mr. Right

HOWEVER, I echo, be very, very careful. Where does he work. Meet people he works with at work. Tell him you want to check out the work situation before deciding to work there. Have him meet people you know.

Any fishy stories, hesitation etc. Then Beware.

Would not want to loose you.

Julie
12-12-2004, 02:05 PM
Donna Louise, I'm so pleased that your first meeting went well. Like the other girls I don't think you should see this as a benchmark. Take things easy and don't be pushed faster than you feel is right for you. Good luck.

JJ

Donna Louise
12-12-2004, 02:12 PM
He works for the gov at the shipyard in Newport News VA. He has all ready sent me job postings from there. Since I don't have a college degree I don't qualify.

I have his work number, I checked it out and it in fact the prefix does go to the shipyard.

He tells me the beach house was left to him and it is in a mess right now so please excuse it when I see it.

Sisters, he has the most melt your heart brown eyes I have ever seen. OMG what a kisser too! He really wanted me to walk about 100 yards with him but I couldn't. All I could do was tremble in his arms, bury my head on his shoulder and say please don't make me do this. He tried to assure me that no one would notice since they were busy with their lives but I couldn't do it. I'm not ready for that yet. He helped me back in the van.

His kisses set my soul a flame. I had to draw back more then once because of the stirring I felt inside. He understood when I told him I had to go and cut short our visit by almost an hour.

Sisters, please keep in mind that I never go out. I mean never. Well there is occasional drive (after 10pm) for about 10 minutes. I feel secure in my car and in the darkness.

I did not have time to put on makeup or do any really girly stuff. I was so neverous I even forgot to tuck my privates. (sorry if it offends).

I hope this enlightens you a little more as to what happened.

I welcome any advice or comments. We are all here to help each other. Lately it seems as if I need all the help.

Hugs
Donna Louise

Sharon
12-12-2004, 02:17 PM
Donna Louise,
I'm so happy for you! I'm sure you'll progress into this relationship with your eyes wide-open.
Promise?

KewTnCurvy GG
12-12-2004, 02:43 PM
I too share the grrls word of caution. Meet him again but only in a public place and don't let him know where you live. Is he 'out' to friends (his interest in TG's)? If so, see if you can meet him in a public setting and have coffee, drinks or dinner with them. The fact you're asking the grrls here what they think says that you're not sure what you think. If you were, you wouldn't ask. Trust your gut and don't let your heart cloud your reason. Maybe he is the real thing and you will find this out and be happy with him. But there still is the possibility that he's not who he says he is.

hugs
kew

flicka
12-12-2004, 03:13 PM
Go with it Donna Louise, don't listen to the doubters .... He sounds terrific; in fact his description fits my wonderful man who is lying right beside me and reading this as I type (it is not yet 6.30am here, and we've been awake two hours!). You are a mature person and surely have met all types -` from saints to creeps - so let your own instincts control your actions. I feel sure that you have found THE man and I hope you will be as happy and contented with him as I am with my John, who is gentle, loving and encourages me in my CDing. For my birthday in a few days time I know he has bought me a gorgeous undies set; bra, knicks and garter belt. I am hopelessly spoilt and I absolutely love it!
If interested see my first post which gives our story.

He doesn't have to be OUT! (we are not). Sounds to me as if his work environment (which hopefully will be yours too) is not conducive to such conduct. Live your preferred life in the privacy of your home and take the drives and walks in the discreet mantle of night. And have wonderful comradeship, love and happiness fixing up that dwelling.

God Bless
Love and best wishes from us both

Tamara Croft
12-13-2004, 12:02 AM
Hiya Donna

I hope everything works out for you and he is all you're hoping he is. But like all the girlz here say, just be careful and take one day at a time. :)

Tamara x

flicka
12-21-2004, 02:52 PM
Sorry Donna Louise, . I was so enthused about your exciting post on this subject that I endorsed it wholeheartedly, but now I must withdraw my enthusiasm; I did not know that you are married. I hope you can resolve your dilemma - I have no experience to draw upon to make any comment. Good luck
Love
Flicka

Anita
12-21-2004, 03:10 PM
it sounds perfect but I would be extremely careful. I am not a killjoy far from it I once "confessed toanother and later they threatened to post pics to my wife and even in the local phone box So much for trust.
I wish you well and I am sure you will tread carefully but do not judge a book by its cover
I hope everything turns out as you would wish but every silver lining has a cloud
love Anita xx