PDA

View Full Version : Breastforms vs. alternatives

Shiny
08-09-2006, 03:41 PM
I noticed another thread on using plastic fishing worms, bird seed, water balloons and other contrivances to fill out a brassiere recently and understand that the cost of real forms is in a lot of cases prohibitive. I mean come on, spend $250 for a pair of silicone falsies?

Well, I went the tissue and nylons route then graduated to the water balloon deal which I did for years and luckily never had an explosion and even though they looked right it didn't feel right.

I bit my lip a few weeks ago, put a dent in my credit card and finally made the switch to actual breast forms and in reading how realistic they are I must agree! Should have done this years, and years ago!

The ads said that the silicone form will entirely fill the brassiere cup and that is true, which is a definite difference from the water balloons! I can now feel the fullness and although they are not as "pointy" or pronounced, they are pretty amazing. I can feel the brassiere straps pulling now and feel the hooks in the back and am over all more aware of my "self image" now and find it a very rewarding and pleasant experience. The natural weight is there and so is the jiggle.

I guess what I am saying is go ahead and take the plunge. These forms are the Max! Very exciting too!

stefi
08-09-2006, 04:50 PM
Shiny, Just what did you buy ? Where did you go shopping for them , E-bay ? How much ? Been looking for something new myself , have Nu-Bra now ,thinking of upgrading . Stefi :happy:

Kimberly
08-09-2006, 05:28 PM
I'm buying some forms very soon... and hope they'll last a long long time.

They've got to be better than socks - and come on... I'm sick of not looking/feeling right.

Biggest feminine-jelousy: breasts.

thatt1guyy
08-09-2006, 05:45 PM
awesome,im jealous.
I use latex gloves filled with water and tied off.what are your guys' oppinions on that?
i know what some may be thinking but actually the fingers tuck in nicely.....and they actually feel like youve got breasts,meaning when something touches them it feels like something just touched your skin,IMO.also they move fairly nice (it makes running up and down the stairs a blast,lol).also I might note they can take alot more punishment than water balloons.
in addition, if you want the perky nipple effect than the tied of part looks like a very convincing nipple through a bra.

so about the breast forms,I have a question: you mentioned they werent as perky or whatever as water balloons.....not my style......if I were going to put out that kinda money for breast forms i would want breast forms that mimick a female with breast implants .I prefer a 36C......are there breast forms that can do that?
I want them to look like they are really my breasts,but my real "fake" breasts,lol.like "Pamela Anderson breast forms",lol.
(i tried to word it the best i could,dont poke fun,hehe)

vbcdgrl
08-09-2006, 05:48 PM
I bought mine years ago from a CD boutique. However, they are made for and intended to be used by mastectomy patients, who, presumably, would be wearing them daily for life. So, they are VERY durable. They were expensive, but well worth it. They look, act, feel, like the REAL thing(s). You could even glue 'em to your chest, and go bra-less. I won't be doing that, though.

Vikki

EmilyInStckngs
08-09-2006, 05:58 PM
I got some of these: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Silicone-Breast-Forms-Breastforms-Bra-Insert-Enhancers_W0QQitemZ160016727950QQihZ006QQcategoryZ 91286QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem in a size "B".

They fill a B cup bra fine, without looking OTT. They weren't expensive either, but only time will tell how well they last.

They don't bounce, but they aren't solid. Saying that, real ones that size wouldn't move much to be honest, so..... They do look better than water balloons, which wa my previous filler.

Em
-x-

Kandi
08-09-2006, 06:04 PM
If you think the forms are great what till you try hollister medical adhesive and can go braless.WOW

Dee 1062
08-09-2006, 06:05 PM
I'm cheap, I'll stick to rice in sandwich bags, at least till my little girls boobs grow up:)or should I say out.

JenniferMint
08-09-2006, 06:10 PM
I use silicone breast forms myself. My lesbian friend groped me in the elevator, and she said they feel real, just like her own.

Kate Simmons
08-09-2006, 06:19 PM
My silicone forms are only $19.95 from Carol Wright. They serve my purpose okay and shake just fine. Pay $250 for forms? No way Hon. I want to enjoy them, not have to finance them. Plus I'm told by guys that they feel real enough. Ericka

stacie
08-09-2006, 06:52 PM
I have been using silcone enhancer,s for years and they felt great. Bought them at CVS but have not seen them there in years, a couple of weeks ago I bought a pair of breast forms and I love them. I got them from Glamour boutique, they cost 159.00 and as my wife said they feel real and I must say they do. To me there are worth the price and the look is so natural

Melinda G
08-09-2006, 06:58 PM
Yep! Carol Wright Gifts. I bought two pair. Look, and feel great. $19.95

bredalee25
08-09-2006, 07:31 PM
I got mine on ebay for under fifty dollars and they look fine and feel so real. Never knew what I was missing.

ttfn

Denise Anne
08-10-2006, 07:01 PM
I just received my pair of silicone breast forms yesterday. I have been using foam forms for years and finally took the leap to the silicone ones. I must say that they are wonderful and feel so much more realistic. The foam forms had no weight to them at all and these have the right amount of weight to them. Now my bra straps stay in place as I was forever pulling them back up before. I wish I had purchased them years ago. Now when I walk I feel them jiggle and move. Wonderful feeling and makes me feel more feminine. I got them at TheBreastFormStore.com and they were so helpful to work with. I bought the Transform Classic 1 - Super Soft. They are on sale right now also!

:2c:

Denise Anne

annekathleen
08-10-2006, 09:28 PM
Used to have two pairs of silicone breast forms. One gave me a nice B-C cup, ( my favorites ) and the second set was just a little too big ( DD ) I finally wore out the smaller set, and would definately sell the bigger set.
Since I switched to PALS Breast forms ( I now have three sets ) I found that they meet my needs perfectly. Price was right and the three different sizes add variety to all my different bras and my mood as to how I want my breasts to look under my various tops, dresses, shirts, blouses, etc....

jillinla
08-10-2006, 09:41 PM
have used Amoena - with total satisfaction

natasha
08-10-2006, 11:00 PM
I would not be without my silicone forms, now that I have them. My only wish is that the cleavage would better match my skin. Have never had them glued on and would like to try that sometime. To go braless would be wonderful. I guess the next step would be implants as hormones scare the heck out of me.:2c:

Barbara G
08-11-2006, 06:23 AM
Grow your own. It has many advantages and just as many (or evan more) disadvantages.

The older I get, the less disadvantages.

It works for me and they're really fun to play with... one of the major advantages.

They're new and still developing, and I wonderiful. I wonder if I'll ever get past the "WOW, these are wonderful" stage and they become passe?

JenniferMint
08-11-2006, 07:18 AM
I suppose the problem with "grow your own" would be if you want to present as male sometimes, then you can't just take your breasts off!

I'm taking estrogen myself. I've gotten noticable breast development already, although so far they're not much to speak of. My female relatives are typically A-cups so I'm not sure if I have a lot of genetic potential. I'd be satisfied with a full A-cup as long as it's enough for me to be read as female, though. And A-cup can be hidden easily if I want to present as male.

CheriTV2006
08-11-2006, 08:18 AM
Kind of a weird approach here, but some of the inflatable F dolls down at your local adult store do have moulded plastic/latex breasts that work as bra fillers (after you cut them out) and they have nipples too. Check 'em out, you may be surprised. Hugs, Cheri.

Tina Dixon
08-11-2006, 08:58 AM
Breast forms are the only way to go, there amazing, 150 dollors well spent for my play time.

Karren H
08-11-2006, 10:36 AM
$250!! Wow. I paid $80 for mine at the Silicone works!! Guess it pays to shop around and maybe they are cheap bit the end result is still the same!! Hehehe

Love Karren

susie lynn
08-11-2006, 11:44 AM
My silicone forms are only $19.95 from Carol Wright. They serve my purpose okay and shake just fine. Pay $250 for forms? No way Hon. I want to enjoy them, not have to finance them. Plus I'm told by guys that they feel real enough. Ericka

Carol Wright , Is that a web site or a store ? the price is right, please let me know, DROP ME A MESSAGE IN CASE i DONT SEE YOUR REPLY ON HERE.
tHANKS hUN:heehee:

sophie1
08-11-2006, 02:29 PM
i've just bought my first pair off ebay they where £13 including P&P and there ok don't see the need to spend £150 on some
Sophie
XXX

Ellie
08-11-2006, 02:44 PM
Like many others I have tried the birdseed, water balloons, and even gel filled whoopee cushions, then for my birthday I got myself a pair of PALS from www.supergelproducts.com and have never gone back.

They fill the bra with the right weight, they giggle quite well, they are pretty tough, and not too expensive.

Phillis
08-12-2006, 04:12 AM
I use to use fiber fill in knee high hose. I ordered a pair of teardrop from Super Gel Products and they felt so great I order two more pairs. I have the B, C & D teardrop right now. They feel so real, I ordered the raindrop ones in B, C, & D. I wear mine all the time now.

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 11:57 AM
I use silicone breasts, got mine on e-bay and they are the best buy that I could of asked for wont tell what I used before these babies.

Janelle Young
08-12-2006, 02:27 PM
I got mine off of E Bay for around 70 or 80 dollars. Best money I ever spent.

Robyn2006
08-12-2006, 07:09 PM
For me, when becoming fem there is nothing that is more cherished then the experience of attaching my wonderful Transform classic forms from, where else, TheBreastFormStore - at $149, it's the best money I've ever spent! I'm a size 8 for my 38D form. They are simply heaven!!! They become so much a part of me, it's really torture to ever take them off, almost like pulling off an arm. I'd live forever the rest of my life wearing them, were it only possible!!! Second only to the real thing... which I dream about daily! :daydreaming:

Robyn

Denise Anne
08-12-2006, 08:21 PM
Robyn,

I have the same forms from the Breast Form Store only in size 7. How do you attach them? I would hate to damage them with the wrong stuff. Would be fun to go bra less sometime.

Denise Anne

Robyn2006
08-12-2006, 08:56 PM
Denise,
Surprisingly, I've NEVER had a problem attaching my forms, though "they" say you shouldn't with Transform Classic forms, but never had difficulties. I have used both Hollister's spay and NuHope adhesives and neither harmed my forms (or me) in any way. Really! I suggest the NuHope adhesive, as it has a simple wand applicator, whereas the Hollister spray can be difficult to apply evenly, and NuHope is a lot cheaper. The only drawback is removing the adhesive from the forms... but it's so worth the trouble! (FYI: Hollister is, in fact, a lot easier to remove...)

Plese take a look at an earlier posting at: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31863&highlight=nuhope

Would love to hear of your adventures with this!

Robyn

Stephenie S
08-12-2006, 09:52 PM
I think for the money you just can't beat PALS.

If you shop around you may find real silicone on eBay or such for a bargain price, though.

Once you have experienced a genuine silicone breast prosthesis you will wonder why you put it off so long. A high quality medical grade atachable breast prosthesis can come as close to reality as you can get without surgery or hormones. Actually, a saline surgical implant will not feel as real as a prosthesis because silicone is still illegal in the US for breast augmentation. Saline filled implants just do not feel real. They are much too firm and do not have the drape that a real breast (or a silicone prosthesis) has. These saline implants work much better on a GG because they usually have some breast tissue already.

Anyway, if you can't spring for a medical grade silicone prosthesis, (as high as $400 or more for the finest quality) there is a wide range of less expensive breast forms available. The BreastForm Store has some very nice silicone forms for a lot less than a medical grade form. And the above mentioned PALS, while they are not silicone, are pretty good. These are just a world above birdseed and rice. Try 'em, you'll love 'em.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Tonya-Anne
09-08-2006, 11:18 AM
Hi Girls,

Im kinda new here and this is my first post. Heres what I use. I'm kind of big to begin with, and I have meaty breasts, so having breast forms sit over my brests did not allow me much clevage. But I came up with this idea. I bought 3 sets of the silicone breast enhancers, thoes $20 things from CVS. I took 3 of them and rolled them in to a condom ( this was the tricky pary) Then I wraped 2 more condoms over that one, ting them off in a knot. Creating a large teardrop shaped breast form. Then before I put them in, I use a wide medical tape to pull the breast together then I put the forms in. I also use dark makeup to outline the breast, then a lighter color to highlight the breast. By doing all of this, I have created a very natural look with natural clevage. I can't tell you how many compliments I get, both from guys and other girls.

Some of the guys that I have been with also say they feel so natural.

Oh yes, make sure you position the knots outward, this creates a very nice protrusion for the nipple. Using a condom, the form stayes in place becaue the rubber grips your chest better and helps create a push up effect.

I have plenty of pics here on my site that you can see how it looks www.tah.photsite.com

Joy3
09-08-2006, 11:40 AM
My vote for breastforms! I truly love mine!

Love

Joy

Rene L
09-08-2006, 11:50 AM
I'm not where I can have anything like this from EBAY shipped to me, but several posts in this thread gave me ideas. Thanks so much! And please, someone tell if "Carol Wright" is a store, a brand, a website or what? I could afford $20, but not $80+

Thanks.

Peg
09-08-2006, 12:26 PM
Bought a pair on e-bay 54.00 from true care .not sure but it said madical grade silacone thats for d cup can't wait till they get here.Peg