PDA

View Full Version : Got Called Ma'am!

Charleen
08-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Popped out to get some vitamins I needed to a discount store dressed as I always dress- womans jeans, sneaks, though I am wearing a drab shirt, hair back in a pony tail, nails long and clear polished, well you get the idea, and when I go to pay, the guy rings me up and says, "That's 3 dollars sir", then looks at me and says, " I mean Ma'am, I'm sorry". I whispered "that's o.k. thanks" as I do have a lower voice. As one of Mike Myers characters said- I'm as happy as a little girl! It's been over an hour , and I still am smiling:D . First time, and I wasn't even trying to pass, just be Lily! Had to share that with everyone! Love and xxxx, Lily

vbcdgrl
08-09-2006, 06:57 PM
I got addressed as "Ma'am" by a cop once. At the time, I didn't think about it, but, later realized, hey, he called me Ma'am. I had just left a club, at night, and saw the cop had pulled someone over and was now blocking my car. Without thinking, I blurted out " I would like to leave, and you are blocking my car" The cop said, 'I'm sorry, Ma'am, you'll have to wait there until I'm finished or go back in the club". I went back in the club, and left 1/2hour later.
By the way, I was dressed kinda "****ty" that night.

Vikki

Olivia
08-09-2006, 09:53 PM
Lily, I know just what you mean. I was called "ma'am" twice on one grocery run, by two different employees in the same supermarket. I was not en femme, just wearing my usual "stealth femme" mode, with earring, do-rag scarf, girlie sandals. Heck, I even had on guy's jeans, though I did have a little feminine rolled-up cuff. Anyway, it made my day for several days; ya know, I couldn't wipe that grin off my face all the way home? After I expained my blissful appearance to my wife, she just smiled slightly and shook her head. LOL. Good for you Lily! Olivia

Kaitlyn Michele
08-09-2006, 10:10 PM
lily!!!

all i can say is i hear you!!!! every time i hear that i run back to the forum and post...

i really like it when that happens and i'm happy for you and glad you enjoyed it...

my favorite all time was a janitor who looked at me coming out of the ladies room and said "Well that's allright" in his deep southern drawl..

Dee 1062
08-09-2006, 10:10 PM
So Lilygirl, I'm so happy for you...But why don't you post a Pic. and show us your face?I mean the one above shows your boobs...whick is ok but love to see you...:)

L.E.J.
08-09-2006, 11:27 PM
I get called mam all of the time and I absolutely love it.

trannie T
08-10-2006, 01:34 AM
I was at the Riveria in LasVegas waiting for the Frank Marino 'LaCage' show. I'd spent a lot of effort on my dress and makeup, then the usher called me "sir." ARRRAGH! ! !

Charleen
08-10-2006, 05:19 AM
So Lilygirl, I'm so happy for you...But why don't you post a Pic. and show us your face?I mean the one above shows your boobs...whick is ok but love to see you...:)

Yeah, I gotta get a new avatar. I'll see what I can do. Love and xxxx, Lily

Jasmine Ellis
08-10-2006, 01:33 PM
how wonderful

Robin Leigh
08-11-2006, 09:44 AM
my favorite all time was a janitor who looked at me coming out of the ladies room and said "Well that's allright" in his deep southern drawl..

Classic! He read you, but then awarded you a "pass" anyway.

Seeing the janitor on coming out of the ladies room must be a bit of a heart-stopper. If you can pass that test, you can pass anywhere. :)

Robin

Kaitlyn Michele
08-11-2006, 11:29 AM
trannie t.....thats awfull...and honestly he should know better for sure at that show!!!!

Robin -- i almost died...it was pretty late and i was totally surprised to see him waiting for me outside..i guess he heard that someone was in there..
i got the strong impression that he liked t-girls

its a coincidence but i have a short video i took that night to test my "walking and passing" skills if you want im me and i'll send you the link

michele

Robin Leigh
08-11-2006, 12:09 PM
trannie t.....thats awfull...and honestly he should know better for sure at that show!!!!

You'd think so! I even hate being called "Sir" in guy mode... I'm almost tempted to respond "Yes, boy?" :)

Robin -- i almost died...it was pretty late and i was totally surprised to see him waiting for me outside..i guess he heard that someone was in there..
i got the strong impression that he liked t-girls

Cross-dressing can sure give the heart a good workout. :D

its a coincidence but i have a short video i took that night to test my "walking and passing" skills if you want im me and i'll send you the link

Thanks, Michele, but I'm on a cheap dialup plan, so I rarely DL video.

I grew up getting picked on for 'girly' mannerisms, but still I sometimes wonder about my posture & body language while walking en femme. The only test is to practice in front of a GG. Guys are too prone to succumbing to the illusion. :)

Robin

Janelle Young
08-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Oh I wish that would happen to me.

Calliope
08-12-2006, 01:12 AM
First time, and I wasn't even trying to pass, just be Lily!

Sounds like Lily is takin' over - and she got issued her ticket to ride.

There is something so special about the sense of inclusion a simple 'babe,' 'ma'am' or 'miss' bestows.

Good for you, Lily.

Billijo49504
08-12-2006, 01:34 AM
Hmmm? I just got called BITCH!!!! What is that trying to tell me?BJ

Calliope
08-12-2006, 01:39 AM
'Bitch'? Hey... you've come a long way, baby!

crusadergirl
08-12-2006, 02:34 AM
I get called that alot at work and i don't dress like a girl, or even look like one at work. Normally they see me from behide and they say hey ma'am then they notice i'm a guy.
But the other day at work i was called sir the they said there sorry and called me ma'am i couldn't stop laughing.