PDA

View Full Version : Even the closetted can.......

Ellaine
08-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Hi All.... :tongueout This forum has taken up an awful lot of my time during the past year, and in need of some lighter relief from arguing (in the Politics club) about the tactics of that Edward-E-Newman look alike in the Whitehouse, I went off "Stumbling" with Firefox.
That took me to a site where I decided to register, and did so as a TV, although the site is very macho (Kakuz.com) I thought it would be good to see what sort of a reception I would get on their forum.

Which brings me longwayround...How many have profiles on non Crossdressing sites that show you are a crossdresser or (alt label)?
Though time online is a factor, I thought it should be a good way to raise awareness. If more of us, who can't go out into the streets dressed, at least showed Joe Public that we are not just hiding and hitting on the percieved pervy Tranny sites, that we are able to converse on diverse subjects without undue reference to our dresscode/lifestyle then sureley that can only be good for all.
So to those that do...good for you!!! great.
And for those that don't...think about it, and if you do have time to spend elsewhere on forums, consider signing up as the TG you are...don't let us be out of sight out of mind.
If you've time, even the closetted can campaign (quietly) in their own way. Just don't rise to any negativity.

Wodyarekon?

Hugs Ellaine

tekla west
08-09-2006, 09:39 PM
I do, on all the places I post, mostly political, but a few others too, but I'm not in the closet, its too full of stuff for me to fit.

ReginaK
08-10-2006, 07:08 PM
I do in one place.

Other places I don't specify gender, so it's really non-issue.

Julogden
08-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Hi Ellaine,

Can't say that I'm doing that currently, but today I did become a Mary Kay consultant, and I made a point to tell before anything else that I'm a CD. Didn't make any difference, they signed me up.

:hugs:Carol

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 04:48 AM
I do and I'm fully dressed on it