PDA

View Full Version : My First Enfem Weekend

alisoncdnj
08-09-2006, 09:45 PM
Hi girls

I'm Looking for some advice. In a couple of weeks my wife and I are going for a makeover and photo session. This was a birthday present from my wonderful wife. We have decided to make this part of an enfem weekend for me, which will be my first. I was wondering if anyone could recommend a nail salon, restaurants, bars and clothing shops in the Bethlehem, PA area that are TV,TS friendly.

My plan is to get our nails done right after we arrive Friday afternoon and then maybe some shopping. The makeover is on Saturday.

I am getting so excited and can't wait for this weekend to get here. Any suggestions would be most helpful.

Hugs:hugs:

Alison

Kandi
08-11-2006, 11:54 AM
Used to live in Pa but not for 20 years. Good luck on your weekend. Be careful and confident. A smile can be your best asset.

SherriePall
08-11-2006, 12:47 PM
Allison -- Am assuming that you will be going to Amanda Richards" place. Perhaps, she can tell you some TV friendly places there in Bethlehem.

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 01:58 PM
where ever you go have a good time

Kenix
08-11-2006, 06:38 PM
Have a great time. :happy:

Carlacd
08-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Hope you have a great weekend, enjoy. At the same time think of something nice to do for your SO also. Maybe flowers, a dinner at her favorite resturant.