PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it....I told my mom

AndreaFranklinTG
08-09-2006, 11:28 PM
It was hard to bring it up but she was over at my place and we were just talking about life and it somehow came up i told her everything , and to my suprize she already knew i guess moms know everything lol
anyways we talked about it for a while and she promises not to tell anyone else
whew i thought i would never tell her but now she has said that i ever need advise or if i need to go shopping she will come with me
its nice to know that someone still cares

PS she did mention she always wanted a girl lol
i guess that can explane a lot

well i just had to share Take care everyone :hugs: Panda

Scotty
08-09-2006, 11:43 PM
That is awesome!

I want to tell my mom, not for acceptance but I think she may know....but I don't think I will, not unless she brought it up.

Good on you!!

Billijo49504
08-09-2006, 11:48 PM
Did you ever hear that Mother's have eyes in the back of their heads. Ther is some truth in that statement. JMPO...BJ

trannie T
08-10-2006, 01:25 AM
Does she want her panties back? Seriously I'm glad things went well, enjoy shopping with her, congratulations!

GINA-CD
08-10-2006, 01:28 AM
I also believe Moms know everything... it's hard to fool them. In my case, I won't ever come out to her... in our religion that's a big no no.

Volca
08-10-2006, 03:32 AM
Good for you! I just told my sister over MSN and she said we're gonna have a girls day out and go shopping ^^. I'm gonna email my parents and tell them...dunno bout everyone else but communication like that is easier over online stuff to me.

Lisa Golightly
08-10-2006, 03:35 AM
My mother didn't have a clue until I told her.

Kristen Kelly
08-10-2006, 04:04 AM
My mom caught me when I was about 8, she always told that story she might know, dont know if I would tell her but if she asked wouldn't deny it, would tell her all.

Angie G
08-10-2006, 04:22 AM
Hi Scottie I'm glad your mother supports you it creat to have some one like that now you go girl. :hugs:
Angie G.

RachelDenise
08-10-2006, 05:00 AM
I'm so happy for you that your mom has accepted this part of you. An understanding person to share this with is special. Nothing like a mother's love!

Sarah Rabbit
08-10-2006, 05:46 AM
I told my mother a while ago...She was bowled over, for about all of 2 seconds. Then she recomposed and said she New something. She did not really, but she must have fealt that she should have.LOL...She has been really supportive. She told me, she wishes I had been born a girl so that we could have done Mother/daughter things together. That tickled me Pink

Sarah R. :bunny:

Carol A
08-10-2006, 08:28 AM
I started dressing at 13 and when I was 14 my mom caught me and the cat was out of the bag. She didn't yell or scream at me she just smiled and said OK but you must stay inside. My mother was very open with me in fact after a while age 15 now she would take me grocery shopping with her as her daugther. Yes my mother helped me along lifes path to be me. Don't worry my wife knows the entire story and before mom dies her and the wife had a wonder talk. I think that is why my wife is supported of me today, her words " your my husband no matter what cloths you are wearing". :hugs:

Jasmine Ellis
08-10-2006, 08:41 AM
congratuletions, you done something that I could never do.

Tiffany 1953
08-10-2006, 09:42 AM
WhenI told my mother, she was understanding and it also lifted 20 years of guilt about hiding it from her, then she went on to help me edit my book and we had many deep discusions about it. I found out she always wanted to be a boy. WOW.Tiffany's .02 cents

pinkshelly
08-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Thats wonderfull your mom knows and is good with it. Thats half lifes battle there.
I told my whole family awhile back (had to before the ex did). They all are excepting, my sis likes going drinking with Shelly. It is half the battle.
Huggs, Shelly.

Kimberly
08-10-2006, 11:19 AM
Mum's are great.

Have fun trying to tell your Dad... If he's anything like mine. :(

HaleyPink2000
08-10-2006, 11:41 AM
You have more nerve than I do! You get a big hug for that one.:hugs:

L.E.J.
08-10-2006, 03:41 PM
I told my mom about a week ago. She certainly was not expecting it, but after we talked she was very understanding about it.

Bernice
08-13-2006, 11:26 PM
Only for balance, and not to diminish the positive experiences, my mother did yell and scream, and assaulted me, and forced me to attend "therapy", and insisted that I would grow out of it. So, she thinks I outgrew it, and we haven't discussed it in 40 years, except when she wants to dredge up all my "faults" for whatever reason. For her, ignorance is bliss. She is 84, and post debilitating stroke, so I let her live in peace.

My feeling is that kids don't come with instruction manuals, so it isn't fair to criticize parents for messing up - even if they mess up bigtime. :(