PDA

View Full Version : bra size

brittanny
08-10-2006, 12:09 AM
hey all i just got to thinking since most of us use forms or some other artificial breasts how did you all settle on a breast size or bra size since we can basically pick any size we want I use a 36 c and I started at a young age like most everyone and the only clothes I had access to were my moms and she wore a 36 c and I just stuck with that size just curious if everyone else actully thought about it or just picked or like me just started with somthing out of circumstance and stayed with it

trannie T
08-10-2006, 01:22 AM
I ordered a couple of bras over the phone, one was a B cup the other a DD. The associate asked about the two different sizes, I replied that one advantage in being a crossdresser is the ability to have any size breasts I want. Usually I'm a B or C but I have the DD's available when the mood strikes.

thatt1guyy
08-10-2006, 01:44 AM
36 c is perfect,but b is easier to fill and keep it looking real.

older not wiser
08-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Many years ago my mom and I shared my secret of crossdressing. She was the one who helped me select my bra size and cup size. To this day I wear a 40B but am considering going to to 40C or D, I kinda' like the fuller look.

Love; BonnieAnne:GE:

Lisa Golightly
08-10-2006, 02:25 AM
My quirky hormones kind of decided things for me... I was a B cup at 15.

Kate Simmons
08-10-2006, 04:47 AM
36-38B for me. No biggie (really!). I'm okay with it. Ericka

RachelDenise
08-10-2006, 04:58 AM
I chose the cup size to be D or DD because I love the large look on me. It matches my body given the fact that I'm in the fuller figure range anyway. The band size was chosen because it fit! I usually go with a 44 DD.

annekathleen
08-10-2006, 05:16 AM
I started out trying on the bras belong to my wife ( my married days )
She was a 36 C. One of the girls that I dated after the wife were a 38D and I would buy her bras and panties. I experimented with several sizes ranging from a 36-38-40-42, finally coming to a "comfortable" conclusion that I am a 42. Now it was just a matter of seeing what style of bra cup that I preferred, and finally the cup size. Without any breast forms, I fit into most B-cups, but when I'm wearing my breast forms I can become a B-C, C-D, or a D-DD.
The luxury of being a crossdresser allows us to change our cup sizes depending upon our moods and the style we are trying to achieve.
Again, depending upon just how many different pairs of breast forms we buy.

vet
08-10-2006, 09:31 AM
I've always worn "the big ones" - 44D, DD or DDD when I can find them in department stores. I'd love to go larger cup sizes but can't have them delivered any where. Someday . . . oh how I yearn to slip into a 44J, K, L or even larger.

Becky Blue
08-10-2006, 09:52 AM
I think its best to experiment and see what size best fits your body shape, for me it is a 36B
Bec

tammie
08-10-2006, 10:19 AM
HI Everyone: For me I don't use forms. I started wearing a bra at age 14 and by luck I filled up my sister's 36B lacecup underwire Vassarette bra. It was like it was electric when I fastened the strap behind me like I had seen my mother do. After adjusting my little boy breasts into the cups I was so arroused I could hardly think.

I was changed forever in that first second into a lifelong CD. The only changes for me have been is size (now a 42C in full coverage minimizers) and the discovery of more garments. The latest is a cream silk longsleeve blouse and a black wool skirt to go with bra panties slip nylons and heels.

I couldn't pass in a coal mine at midnight, but I enjoy dressing so much I have to do it everyday or I feel unfulfilled. It is still very much a sexual delight for me and now even after that I still stay dressed I enjoy it so much. NO forms NO white lingerie, and NO guilt.

TiffanyBangs
08-10-2006, 10:22 AM
I do a 38C but would also like to try D, DD, DDD, J, K or L. Just to see what it looks like.

Ashleigh Beth
08-10-2006, 12:48 PM
For quite some time, I was wearing the wrong size... 38B. It wasn't that comfortable and didn't look quite right. So when I joined here, I read and read, and since I still couldn't bring myself to stroll into Vicky's Secret and get measured properly, I used a sizing chart. I followed the instructions and came up with a 40B. However, with my Pals, I'm a perfect 40C... looks great and very comfortable. I do so want to try a 40B Wonderbra and see if I can get more of the cleavage I really want. I do wish though that I wore a 36 or 38 so I could find much sexier and pretty bras! Their rather harder to find in the larger sizes!

Ashleigh

JoAnnDallas
08-10-2006, 01:24 PM
I wear either a 38B/C or 40B/C. Anything smaller feels too tight and leaves red marks on my chest. Anything larger doesn't feel right and feels loose. Also anything larger than a C cup looks too big on me and if I am out, may draw too much attention to myself.

princessmichelle
08-10-2006, 04:34 PM
Hi,

I choose size "A" (usually) because I dont use forms and I prefer a bra size that is as close to my actual size as possible. It feels right to me but...

I suppose this puts me in a minority among cds? :sad:

princessmichelle

Jodi
08-10-2006, 06:18 PM
When I got my original bra fitting at VS about 7 years ago, the store manager, who did the fitting, advised me to go no larger than a B cup. She said that the B cup fit my overall build and anything larger would be top heavy. I have been a B cup ever since. I got good advice from a professional, and only a fool wouldn't follow it.

Jodi

vbcdgrl
08-10-2006, 07:27 PM
40C for me. No professional fitting, just trial and error.

Vikki

Jeri Rene
08-10-2006, 08:44 PM
I started with 38 B and used rice bags to fill. When I decided to buy forms I looked around and asked questions. After talking with the friendly people at thebreastformstore.com decided to go up to a C cup so they would look like they belonged, for a person of my height and build.

Scotty
08-10-2006, 10:24 PM
I replied that one advantage in being a crossdresser is the ability to have any size breasts I want.

:D :D

Awesome response!

ColleenCD
08-10-2006, 11:06 PM
I had a fitting a while back and I am a 38C. It seems to fit my body correctly. Not too big....not too small.

Colleen

GraceUSA
08-10-2006, 11:36 PM
Hi,

I choose size "A" (usually) because I dont use forms and I prefer a bra size that is as close to my actual size as possible. It feels right to me but...

I suppose this puts me in a minority among cds? :sad:

princessmichelle

Any room left in your minority?

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 05:07 AM
36b Size