PDA

View Full Version : Payless has some great shoes right now

christine55
08-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Just checking out payless today. All kinds of nice cute shoes in 12 wide.
Here is what I bought. Should be here in a week.
Hugs, Christine
http://myweb.cableone.net/rjoh2/shoe.jpg

Jasmine Ellis
08-10-2006, 08:43 AM
they look nice

Eric/a
08-11-2006, 01:32 PM
That's a really pretty shoe, Christine! I'm a 12-wide myself! At least I always try to get the wide width if they have it. I'm glad someone started a thread on Payless shoes, because I wouldn't have felt right starting one just to post this pic of my sandal collection - well, as much as I could get in the pic, anyway! I got most of them at Payless over the last few years, getting two pairs whenever I could. At $15-20 it's not so bad, especially when you know that style won't be offered again next year! I usually wear red or fuschia nail polish, but as you can see, with some of them, fuschia's what it's GOTTA be! The kind I've seen the most GGs wearing is the one in the back row, about dead center. That one's from about 2000, I think. I don't know how well the pic is going to come out when I post it, but does anyone else have some of the same styles?

myMichelle
08-11-2006, 03:05 PM
Cute shoes. I actually considered buying those myself!

KathlyLC
08-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Can't say if its national or just the stores in this area but the ROSS Dress for Less stores have their entire stock of shoes at 70% off sticker price, and their shoes normally are priced about like PayLess brand shoes......I picked up a pair of 11W high heel knee high boots for $6.30..........most of the high heeled and other shoes I picked up ranged form $2.50 to $8. Even their clothes were on super discount sale......

Janelle Young
08-11-2006, 06:32 PM
Nice shoes Christine. I like them and need to look at getting a pair of them for myself. Thanks for the info.

Tanya83
08-12-2006, 12:09 AM
That's a really pretty shoe, Christine! I'm a 12-wide myself! At least I always try to get the wide width if they have it. I'm glad someone started a thread on Payless shoes, because I wouldn't have felt right starting one just to post this pic of my sandal collection - well, as much as I could get in the pic, anyway! I got most of them at Payless over the last few years, getting two pairs whenever I could. At $15-20 it's not so bad, especially when you know that style won't be offered again next year! I usually wear red or fuschia nail polish, but as you can see, with some of them, fuschia's what it's GOTTA be! The kind I've seen the most GGs wearing is the one in the back row, about dead center. That one's from about 2000, I think. I don't know how well the pic is going to come out when I post it, but does anyone else have some of the same styles?

What an amazing collection! I could only wish to have so much. I'd have a bit of trouble hiding that amount.

Since we're on the subject of shoes, believe it or not Ebay has some really nice deals.

I still can't figure out how a pair of shoes can run upwards of $500 and more while similar ones can be picked up for less than $50!

Denisegurl2
08-12-2006, 12:19 AM
I had a Payless shopping trip as well! Here are my recent puchases in size 13!.

christine55
08-12-2006, 02:41 AM
I just about bought the bottom ones too. Just decided they looked a little dressier than I wanted. Very pretty though. The others were 5 bucks cheaper too.
Hugs, Christine

Melanie
08-12-2006, 03:06 AM
I must say you girls that posted pics of your recent shoes purchases have very nice taste in shoes.

Yes I also bought my first pair if shoes in 5 years at paylesss.I take a women's size 8 wide ,oddly enough I also take a man's size 8.
But hey I love women's shoes they add the final touch to the whole CD experience,
hugs,

Melanie :hugs::hugs:

Eric/a
08-13-2006, 12:17 AM
What an amazing collection! I could only wish to have so much. I'd have a bit of trouble hiding that amount.

Thanks, Tanya! :D As you could probably tell from that pic, I'm a pretty big fan of thong-style sandals, and I think more than anything else it's because they usually show off all five nails on each foot. A lot of other styles, like X-bands, slides, mules, etc., only show two or three. Of course, with thongs, you don't have the option of hose or stockings, but I got most of those sandals for the summer anyway!

jacky83
08-18-2006, 10:05 AM
Cute shoe Christine. Just bought a pair of mary jane pumps by Chinese Laundry called Jingle

Eric/a
08-20-2006, 02:17 PM
Denisegurl2, you're wearing my shoes - at least one style, anyway! I didn't see your post until I was ready to make this one, but I went to two Payless stores today and got a pair of the "Intellect" pumps you've got in your pic. They're the first closed-toe shoes I've bought in years (well, except for some CFM pumps from Sexy Shoes!), and my first-ever Mary Janes! They're not as high as what I usually go for, but 3" heels will be a lot easier to walk in than 4" or 5." I know they'll be great with a dress, but I want to see if I've got enough courage to wear them with drab clothes!

The other style is called the "Image" wedge. Again, just a 3" height, but they'll be fun to wear with shorts, either in drab or en femme! If you saw my earlier pic, you know the last thing I needed was more sandals, but with the "BOGO" special (buy one, get one half off) I couldn't resist getting 2 pairs!

Atlanta Peach GG
08-20-2006, 06:00 PM
Holy Moly Erica!!!

That's a nice looking ORGANIZED closet...........I see you are in the big A-T-L.........you need to hire out your closet organization skills and have ME as your first client!! :heehee:

Phyliss
08-20-2006, 07:35 PM
Picked up these on Friday:
http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&SLC=WomensBoots&BLC=WomensBootsTrendy&Width=Regular&DescriptiveColor=Black&ItemCode=54933&LotNumber=049206&Type=Adult&cm_re=Site%20F06%20p02a%20Late%20BTS%2008172006*Ad %201%20Womens*049206-Black(Sergeant_Boot)

OMG I just love them with my L.A. Blues jeans from Fashion Bug. Wore them earlier this evening to go to town and get some gas for the car. Gotta love self service pumps.

B.O.G.O. is happening at PayLess

Eric/a
08-20-2006, 09:27 PM
Holy Moly Erica!!!

That's a nice looking ORGANIZED closet...........I see you are in the big A-T-L.........you need to hire out your closet organization skills and have ME as your first client!! :heehee:

Hi, Atlanta Peach GG, welcome to the forum! Thanks for your good words, but those sandals aren't IN my closet! They're on the floor beside my dresser. My closet is taken up by my drab shoes and more fem shoes!

randi32869
08-20-2006, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the tip - I need some shoes and this looks like a good place to start looking. You girls have such good taste!

Bobbie14
08-25-2006, 10:02 PM
I've not had much luck at finding shoes to fit me ... I wear mens size 13, which I think would be equivalent to womens 15 -- does that sound right? I know I could order them online, but would prefer to buy them in person ... anyone know of any mainstream stores that carry womens shoes that large?

Bobbie

Jennifer1959
08-29-2006, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the tip .. got some nice black and blue high heels.

Jennifer1959

:happy: