PDA

View Full Version : ideal three day weekend

Kandi
08-10-2006, 12:14 AM
i am planning a three day wild weekend in atl this fall and was wondering what you would do if you had an understanding SO and could fulfill your wildest ambitions.

Phoebe Reece
08-10-2006, 10:51 AM
You might want to attend the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta - September 20-23. It is a gathering of hundreds of TG people. There are seminars, vendors selling jewelry, clothing, etc. and all kinds of outings. Something for everyone.

Jasmine Ellis
08-10-2006, 02:04 PM
You might want to attend the Southern Comfort Conference in Atlanta - September 20-23. It is a gathering of hundreds of TG people. There are seminars, vendors selling jewelry, clothing, etc. and all kinds of outings. Something for everyone.

Now how come we can't have something in the UK like this......sounds great

nettiereno GG
08-10-2006, 02:21 PM
Hi,

We are going to go to P-Town, to Fantasia Faire, in October, so adora can dress for three days, 24 hours a day. We look forward to sitting in a cafe together, just two ladies enjoying an espresso or two; to going for manicure/pedicures; dinners, etc.

We are both so looking forward to that weekend!

Annette

suzy
08-10-2006, 02:45 PM
Well, that's a good question!

I haven't done anything wild and crazy, but....we took a short trip and drove dressed up in short skirts and flirted with truck drivers, and went to yard sales, and shopping centers.... it was really a fun time!

A picnic, a trip to the zoo, and time spent together with my wife while enfemme, is what we plan on doing...:heehee:

Kandi
08-11-2006, 11:51 AM
I look forward to meeting you ladies soon. Fall is tough for me cause hunting season. But what sacrifices will a gurl make.