PDA

View Full Version : T-Girl friendly doctors

CindyGirl
08-10-2006, 12:25 AM
Hi, does anyone know any t-girl friendly doctors in Bucks County, Pa. area? I have to get a physical exam for my job. I keep my body shaved and I am worried what the doctor might think, of course I will wear my male undies but I am still worried...Can anyone help?..Thanks..Cindy

trannie T
08-10-2006, 01:06 AM
Most physicans have seen it all many times before. If he or she asks about your hairless condition-and they probably won't-tell them the truth, you're a crossdresser or tell them a story; Lance Armstrong is your hero, your girlfriend thinks its sexy. . .
Your doctor is concerned about more important things, you should be too.

Stephenie S
08-10-2006, 07:21 AM
Dear Cindy,

Trannie is right, the doctor has other things on his/her mind.

1.) won't notice
2.) won't care

The doctor has about 15 minutes to do the exam. They have seen plenty of hairless people, both men and women. There are far more hairless men than you think, obviously, or you wouldn't be so worried about it. I am in healthcare myself and it's just NOT an issue.

Just go to the doctor. And by the way, DON'T try and make up a silly story about why you are hairless. The only answer to anyone who is so impolite and cluless as to bring it up is, "because I like it".

Lovies,
Stephenie

Paige
08-10-2006, 12:14 PM
I have been a cd since I was 10. I am now 64. For the past 20 years I have been wearing womans panties full time and I also have many other traits that are feminine. These include polishing my nails, (clear to light polish), my toenails, (red polish), pierced ears with various earrings, shaving my legs and shaping my eyebrows.

I have been to the emergency room, been hospitalized, been to doctors offices. I have been examined by male and female doctors and by male and female nurses and male and female physicians assistants. I have never had anyone say anything derogatory.

Quite the opposite in fact. I have had comments like "I just love your pedicure. Where did you get that color?" Another commented on well my panties matched my hospital gown. They were both pastel green.

When I was being shaved around my groin for my angioplasty the nurse said "Well you've done most of my work already." We both had a laugh about that.

They just really do not care. They are professional and your clothes are only getting in their way of their examination. Think for purposes of this discussion the following conversation.

Doctor: OK, time to drop your underwear and lean over the table.
Me: OK Dr. Smith
Doctor: Oh, those sure are a pretty pink.
Me: Thanks.

I hope you all lose your inhibitions and see that almost all professionals are just that; PROFESSIONAL!!

Hugs to all,

Paige

HaleyPink2000
08-10-2006, 12:32 PM
I was taken into the hospital for just a case of Bronkitis when they did discover a heart problem. All of a sudden I'm in the operating room with Silver sparklie nail polish on my toe nails. No one said a thing. I was in there a week.:2c:

Meag
08-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Don't worry about it, My Urologist only saw me with chest hair once. I had my prostate removed, and I removed all the hair from my body, except my head and arms, so no one else would have too. I have stayed clean shavened since then. I have been to the all my doctors many, many times. I normally wear hose, panties to most Dr. appointments, and nothing has ever been said. I hate hair and will not have any as long as I am able to shave it off. A girl just doesn't have hair. I tryed to grow my chest hair back, and after 5 weeks it wasn't long enough to see, so I shave it off a couple times week.

Go and don't worry, no one cares

Meag

Charolette time
11-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Chest hair for me is no longer a problem, I had breast cancer and after radiation treatments, after a few weeks the hair was gone on 3/4 of my chest, so I just shaved the rest off, so now im soft and smooth all over, and the doctors and nurses know and have not said a thing, oh and the straps from my bra just seem to stand out that much more, it seems so natural to be hairless, down side is I dont wish this on anyone to be breast hairless due to cancer, free of this for almost 2 yrs now, Charolette, PS< my 46 b looks better when bare,

Jillian310
11-06-2006, 02:39 PM
Remeber how mom always said to wear clean underwear in case you were rushed to the hospital? So while I wear panties 24/7, on those days when I know I will be seeing a doctor and have to strip down, I always wear my absolutely sexiest, brightest, satiny-est panties! Medics could care less what we wear. Now if you want to hear a potentially embarrasing hospital story - - - - was recently out of town and discovered bleeding from my bum. So off to the emergency room, where a fem Dr. not only pulled my panties down, but also did a thorough exam of the area, what one could describe as a probing exam! Not one word about the panties from her, and I was wearing bright pink satin hicuts at the time! Seeing all that blood in my panties made me appreciate how fems must panic when they see the same!

JoAnnDallas
11-06-2006, 03:07 PM
I went in about three weeks ago for my 6 month visit, so that my Doctor could get her blood sample to keep check on my meds. We are sitting there when she said, "go ahead and take you pants, shirt, and t-shirt off". It kinda caught me off guard. I too keep my legs, chest, and arms hairless. So I stripped down and layed down on the table. She starts checking me over. Not once did she say anything about my hariless condition. When she was finished, she told me to get dressed and let the room for a few minutes. She came back and had my new refill perscriptions and said "Ok, go down the hall and get your blood drawn".

That was it. Don't fret about the doctor. It's no big deal with them.

JoAnn

janet p
11-06-2006, 11:22 PM
i have never had a doctor (male or female) say anything about my hairless condition,the only time any thing was said was when i was wearing a pair of mens red nylon briefs and the doctor said they looked nice.:love:

Cami_wi
11-06-2006, 11:41 PM
As others have said , Don't worry about. May be a temorary mild shock they will get over it. Maybe right after you leave the room. almost 100% of our worry is on our OWN heads and others have more important things to worry about / deal with than shaved Legs or for that Matter what Kind of Panties you are wearing. You also can try this Link for Locating a LGBT Doctor.

http://www.glma.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=Page.viewPage&pageID=533

Billijo49504
11-07-2006, 12:37 AM
If the Dr. asks, just tell them your lady doesn't like making love to a gorillla, so you shave...BJ

ophillia
11-07-2006, 09:51 AM
I've gone to my chiropractor with my bra, cami and blouse and she has had me remove my blouse and cami, but said I could keep the bra on. She never missed a beat or even cracked a smile. They've seen it all so don't worry about it.

LindaTS
11-07-2006, 11:07 AM
I've had two negative experiences with male doctors, one being when he asked why I shaved my body. This was in the ER with chest pain. Another time in the ER with a possible fractured shoulder a male doctor gave me a bad time about my long fingernails. This had nothing to do with my shoulder. We don't have a choice who we see if we need the ER but I do have a choice with my primary care doctor. I now have a female doctor in her late 30's who is great with me. Yes, she knows all about me being a TS and is very supportive. If I had to find a doctor again I would start calling around looking for a female. Ask if she has a problem with you being a CD or TS or whatever. If not, use her. If she does have a problem keep looking. Good luck.