PDA

View Full Version : Out to mainstream places

steffie39
08-10-2006, 09:46 AM
Hi girls,

I went out last night to NY and had a pretty good time (Lesbian nightclub). However, afterwords when driving home to NJ I stopped at a 24 hr diner and had a light breakfast and picked up something for my wife too to being home. Thus I dined en-femme and everything seemed to be normal with no one staring or anything. I enjoy going to regular places too where I go as male. This diner is actually not too far from my house but no one recognized me either. This is one of the closest places to my house that Steffie ever went to and it was a success.

Al this makes me reflect:
Although my male self never really went to night clubs, Steffie enjoys them. However I have learned in the last few weeks that Steffie is actually a little more like my male self in the sense that she enjoys quiet mainstream places too. She's just as happy going to restaurants or malls and seeing sights (much like her male counterpart :) ) I'm just as happy doing these things en-femme. I think this means that slowly Steffie and my male self are finally becoming one. That's good though I think. My next goal is finding it in me to go to a beach as Steffie. :happy:

Steffie

pinkshelly
08-10-2006, 10:50 AM
Love to get out the house too. It just seems a waste not to let the wold see the woman you have become.
Huggs, Shelly.

Karren H
08-10-2006, 12:52 PM
Watch those all night diners, Steffie, bad for your girlish figure!! Hehehe I know it sure does feel so natural to go out enfemme, to regular places! Funny too, I've never been to a TG anything! Always frequent the same places I do as a male! Glad you had a good time!!

Love Karren

tifftg
08-10-2006, 08:12 PM
Steffie, as Tiffany I love loud nightclub and dance clubs when I visit Chicago, although I always hate the smoke. Like you I also enjoy just being femme in normal activities, love shopping enfemme and dining as Tiffany.

KimberlyS
08-10-2006, 08:39 PM
Steffie, I much prefer mainstream places also. I feel much more like myself than an extention of myself. But I have also been to a few TG places also which is nice for starters just because one does not have to worry about the acceptance factor as much and it can help a person possibly deal with the first time jitters. But if I remember the first place I went to other than for walks was a mainstream resturant for a later evening supper by my self.... Talk about jumping in with both feet.

Congrats...

KimberlyS

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 04:39 AM
good for you, just going out and having fun

Suzanne Rae
08-18-2006, 02:45 PM
Good for in having the courage to be you anywhere you would like to go

Suzanne

JenniferMint
08-18-2006, 02:50 PM
I enjoy going to regular places too where I go as male.

That reminds me of a recent experience I had, when I went to this restaurant that I frequent in drab, where the waitresses know me (not by name)...

But I was en femme, with my makeup all done up, and I had a guy with me. I thought I looked pretty passable, but maybe the waitress recognized my face... when I walked in and she was greeting us, she stared at me for a bit not sure what to think. She didn't say anything though, and she was kind of busy so I don't know what she was thinking!