PDA

View Full Version : Story of My Life

CaptLex
08-10-2006, 04:25 PM
Okay, kids, please humor me . . .

If a book and/or movie of your life were produced, what would you want it to be called, would it include any of your CD/TG/TS issues (as applicable) and who would play you in the movie version?

Okay, it's my question, so I'll start:

I would probably call it Gender Pirate (or The Ballad of Capt. Lex)
It would definitely have to include my gender issues
And it would be a dream to have Johnny Depp play me - though I'd settle for Charlie Sheen, if JD's too busy. :tongueout

Anybody else (all can play)?

Sarah Rabbit
08-10-2006, 05:23 PM
Is the book a true to life?. If that is true It would have to be be a male playing me.:sad:

Like Ed Wood's Glenn or Glennda, I would do it as a documetary with a lot of my personal things thrown in to the mix.And it would definitely involve my CDing..I would love the part to be played by David Warner...(Not your one of the well known actors, but I appreciate his talents)

Sarah R. :bunny:

kittypw GG
08-10-2006, 05:37 PM
My book would be "Everybody thinks they know me". It would include my husbands crossdressing and how it has changed my views on the world and people in general and also some of our escapades. I would not leave anything out. I would want it to be a tragic comedy with a happy ending. (what ever that would mean). An alternate tittle would be "similar yet different" I thought about using this on my tombstone. My husband said his would say "different yet similar". :D

I think that I would want maybe Madonna to play me and Angelica Houston to play my hubby. :heehee: Maybe make it into a Broadway musical. Maybe get Woody Allen to direct it too.

Great question!

Marla S
08-10-2006, 06:00 PM
Title: HERETIC

Main actress: Mia Farrow

Including gender issues, of course.

bi_weird
08-10-2006, 10:32 PM
It'd be called "Lies of a Geek" and it'd include all the things that I can't tell my friends because they'd think I'm too weird, from how wild I dance when I'm alone to my crossdressing explorations. Not a clue as to who would play me though...I don't tend to remember the tall gangly gender-neutral people in movies.

Abraxas
08-11-2006, 01:12 AM
Hrm. . .
As for a title. . . I have no idea.
As for who would play me-- I'd like to but assuming I can't, I'd pick. . . Hmmm. toughie. Lessee. . . Actually I'd pick this guy I knew from high school-- great actor, really hot, haha! And very gay. Not that it helps you guys since you don't know who he is, haha. I dunno, John Stamos maybe? Hmm.
And as for gender issues, sure. Why not, eh?

Kate Simmons
08-11-2006, 07:40 AM
Why not play yourself Cap? Audie Murphy did. Anyway, got an idea for a great movie. You could be the Errol Flynn type and I could be your female companion you have to rescue a zillion times. After killing off all the bad guys and finally getting the treasure, we could do an out take at the end of the movie where we take off our costumes. That would boggle them, no? I think it would be great. Ericka

kathy gg
08-11-2006, 12:58 PM
Oh...I love this thread! and everybody has such interesting ideas!

Okay my book/movie would be called
"I Swear It's Really True"....because when I often tell people about my life they find it hard to believe.

As for who would play me....hmm...maybe Drew Barrymore with dark hair or Michelle Rodriguez from Lost. Too bad there are no half hispanic/half anglo actresses that come to mind.

And although I dont' have gender struggles I would want it to include my attraction to tg mtf's and the struggels in accepting myself and my wants.

I have often joked though I would love to write an auto-bio but I have to wait till ALOT of people are dead! :eek:

Lisa Golightly
08-11-2006, 01:20 PM
Title would have to be my tag line 'The Original Glamsexual'.

My life has been gendercentric so yes.

If it was a boy I'd have to pick Johnny Depp, if it was a girl then Catherine Zeta Jones... They have great eyes :)

Casey Morgan
08-11-2006, 01:56 PM
Mine would be called Split Into One Piece, or maybe Torn In Whole.
It would have to include my gender/TG issues.
I'd love to have Rick Moranis play me (think his role in Little Giants mixed with his role in My Blue Heaven). If people won't buy a 5'4" actor playing a 6' man, then I'll go with Daniel Stern instead.

CaptLex
08-11-2006, 06:29 PM
Great answers, everybody, and your titles are so creative - keep 'em coming!

Lex, that guy is a cutie!

Ericka, I love your idea - I always wanted to be Errol Flynn (or Tyrone Power). :D

tekla west
08-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Eyeshadow Outlaw would be the title, as for someone to play me, no idea - but it would be a tripple X comedy, for sure on that, soundtrack by Bob Dylan, the Grateful Dead, Led Zepplin, Chopin and the Chemical Brothers. OK, let Gena Davis play me, that I could look like that, but she has attitude to spare, which would be critical and hell, I would pay money to see her do those sex scenes.

mistunderstood
08-11-2006, 10:21 PM
I do not know who I would pick to play me but the title of the movie would be "Little boy lost".

Kate Simmons
08-12-2006, 04:23 AM
Great answers, everybody, and your titles are so creative - keep 'em coming!

Lex, that guy is a cutie!

Ericka, I love your idea - I always wanted to be Errol Flynn (or Tyrone Power). :D Cap, I would be honored to have you save me and my virtue (yeah, right!) from all those nasty cut throats. You know how frail and helpless Maidens like myself are. You are my hero. Ericka