PDA

View Full Version : How much shopping is too much shopping?

connie rotten
08-10-2006, 06:25 PM
I have been invited to go on a crossdressing shopping spree in Boston, Mass. on Saturday. My first thought was I need to go to my favorite little shop and get a new summer dress, & shoes to wear to Boston shopping. I don't want to spend too much because I want more money to spend on shopping in Boston. I don't wan't to get somthing that looks inexpensive (I spend a lot of money on looking cheap so I really need to watch my diction here) to wear shopping.
Oh my what am I to do? Vanity has got the best of me this time. Girlfriend what would you do?:confused2:

tekla west
08-10-2006, 06:47 PM
I'd hold off and use the money in Boston, but that is just me.

Adrienne Heels
08-10-2006, 07:42 PM
I agree with Tekla...spend your money on the trip to Boston...more shops there

Roberta Lynn
08-10-2006, 08:00 PM
Charge the new stuff, then spend more than you can afford in Boston.
It's the AMERICAN way.:heehee:

OK if you want to be un-American I agree with Karyn save your money for the trip.

:love:

Barb Valentine
08-10-2006, 09:44 PM
How much shopping is too much shopping?

Keep on talking like that
And we'll have to take away your VS card
There is no such a thing as too much shopping :heehee:

Nyx
08-10-2006, 09:53 PM
Too much shopping is what I do...

I just spent $400 only at Victoria's Secret this month. That was after buying a spanking new $1500 laptop, a new $600 air conditioner, twi webcams, a wireless access point, and some more clothing from other stores.

DeeInGeorgia
08-10-2006, 10:22 PM
As far as too much shopping, when it comes to womens clothes, there is never too much shopping.

But like Barb, my wife and I did too much shopping, but we did it from depression from having to move to Georgia due to new job due to loss of previous job. Georgia is not Colorado.

So now I can only afford about $20 a month for clothes, shoes, makeup, until the credit cards get paid off.

Dee

GraceUSA
08-10-2006, 11:00 PM
When shopping I try to set my spending limit. Sometime it works, most of the time it doesn't.

I say wear something you like and spend the money on the shopping trip. Never know when you will find something you absolutely love and having the money for it is the worlds best experience.

Bernadina
08-10-2006, 11:11 PM
No such thing as too much shopping.

However, my wife and I are getting to be very picky about what we actually end up buying these days. Too much stuff already.

She wants to go back to San Fran to shop like we did in May. Something about having a Ross, a Macy's etc., in the same area.

Deanna2
08-11-2006, 01:26 AM
Too much and shopping don't look right in the same sentence. I'd delete the 'too much' and just stick to shopping.

Shopping actually goes better with 'can't do enough of'.

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 05:36 AM
when the shop keeper says you've got no more money

Adrienne Heels
08-11-2006, 06:30 AM
Of course, I was saying hold off on shopping while during the last month I bought 5 pairs of jeans/trousers at The Limited, several tops, and 2 pair of Nine West shoes! I guess I am not a good example.

Karren H
08-11-2006, 08:13 AM
I'd get something sensable to go shopping in and then right now go open up a credit card with one or more of the shops your planning on going to. That way you can spend spend spend and you usually get 10% off on your first purchases with a new card so you will have saved enough money to get the snesible clothes you are wearing for free!!

Yeahhhhh!!!

Nothing better than free clothes!! :):):)

Love Karren