PDA

View Full Version : House to myself

GraceUSA
08-10-2006, 10:50 PM
My roommate has left for a month... hmm, what can I do now that I couldn't before?

Planning on use this wonderful month to find what clothing styles I like. Its hard to really tell if I love something if it only stays in the closet. So going to use this time to actually wear the clothes I have and see what I like and don't like. Might even get the time to go out shopping, just need to see if I can rope my friend to go out with me.

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 04:41 AM
Hope you have a wonderful month, what ever you do enjoy yourself

Kate Simmons
08-11-2006, 05:36 AM
Sounds like fun Hon. Let us know how things go. Ericka

GraceUSA
08-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Was hoping to go out the first time this weekend but going to hanging out with a friend instead thats not very comfortable seeing me as a woman.

Still haven't had the chance yet to go through my clothes to see what I have. I've been buying things for a couple of years and but not having the chance to really wear it. Its fun to see how clothes look, but its really no fun not wearing them. Sometimes I think my only option is to see how comfortable my roommate will be blending my gender.

I did find one thing I really do like in my closet. Its a fitted silk sleeveless sweater top and with a micro fiber cami under it. And it looks wonderful with jeans or a skirt.

Janelle Young
08-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Have a great time and keep us updated on what you find that you like.