PDA

View Full Version : how often

bi_weird
08-11-2006, 09:06 AM
Just curious. How often are you dressed as a guy and how often as a girl? Do you tend to dress like a guy all the time, or just around certain people or what?

To answer my own question, I'm such a girl this summer, but that's mostly because I hate the heat. I basically only dress like a guy when alone or when I'm stealing a guy friend's shirts (he has the best mens dress shirts!) as that's a standing joke. This'll prolly change come winter, though that sorta depends on how the housemates react...

Kieron Andrew
08-11-2006, 09:17 AM
im fulltime!

CaptLex
08-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Just curious. How often are you dressed as a guy and how often as a girl? Do you tend to dress like a guy all the time, or just around certain people or what?
Well, since I'm transitioning, my wardrobe is also transitioning. I don't dress as a girl (that is, my clothes don't appear female), but I still wear some items that came from the women's department - although you wouldn't know it unless I told you.* So, I guess you could say I'm full time also, but technically not because I still wear some women's shirts, pants and shoes (only because the sizes fit better), but they actually look like men's clothes. I hope that's not too confusing. :p

*This just happened two weeks ago. My therapist complimented me on a shirt I was wearing and I told him it was one of the few women's pieces I had left in my closet. His mouth dropped open and he said, "You mean, that's a woman's shirt?" :eek: I love to keep people guessing.

privateperks
08-11-2006, 10:06 AM
Full time. I don't have a very big guy's wardrobe, but I make the most of it.

:D

Felix
08-11-2006, 10:56 AM
Hi well if the truth be known I'd like to dress all the time to pass as I feel so good when I dress to go out in mens clothes. I do have a problem with trousers as being small they never fit right and I'm small and stocky which makes guys trousers look odd on me!! So I tend to wear a mix of stuff which I know I will pass in. Lol I went home to visit my folkes at the weekend ya should have seen me then I had to fem myself up God it was awfull but it wasn't for long thank God. I even had to wear my bra hated every minute of that. I travelled over in my tom boy look as ever and then it was quick change lol!!! I couldn't wait to get back to the hotel and change into my vest and shorts te he he!!! The funniest thing was my mum kept sayin I looked like one of my male cousins even though I'd femmed my self up a bit to keep the peace lol!! Here's the best laugh I got on the train to go home a little fem cos had been to my parents house just before and lol I changed on the train back to my shorts and tomboy image. My partner said it made no difference what I had on cos I still looked like a man and I guess that was proved when my mum alikened me to my cousin on more than one occasion :D I've just got to decide now if when I go back to work in september I'm gonna be brave enough to dress the way I want, I'll keep you updated. Hope I haven't gone on to much x

Adam
08-11-2006, 01:25 PM
i am a guy so fulltime dressed as male :D

mistunderstood
08-11-2006, 02:24 PM
Full time for me.

Taylor105
08-12-2006, 09:44 AM
I am who I am.....full-time. Taylor

p.s. I just got some Axe shower gel and I love that stuff!!

RevMoonSerpent
08-13-2006, 01:11 AM
Full time to answer the question.
Taylor: I love that stuff to. Axe is the only thing
I buy now.

Wren
08-14-2006, 02:37 AM
Most of the time I dress female. Having said that my female wardrobe does have boys clothing thrown into the mix but I wear these articles of clothing as a female. I think that's what matters most, whether you look at yourself as female or male, not the clothings gender assignment.

Axe used to make me gag, probably because the boys who wear it seem to think you have to wear the whole can of it in one go.

Taylor105
08-15-2006, 09:07 AM
I haven't tried the body spray yet. Just the shower gel. I think it's hilarious because I have used women's shower gel and the men's stuff is thicker and more sudsy. You would think it would be the other way around. lol Taylor