PDA

View Full Version : Trying on clothes

Rikidee
08-11-2006, 12:27 PM
This past weekend I went to visit a friend of mine in a clothing store where she works. Since it had been a while since I had seen her we spent some time talking and catching up on what we have been doing. After talking we walked around the store to find some things for me to try on. She always lets me model clothes for her which I really enjoy. I was wearing a girl's tank top and short shorts with no wig, breast forms, or makeup, she said I was cute. I tried on a couple of outfits that I did not really like. Then she brought this really short tan colored pleated microskirt I tried it on and it was so short I was self conscious but it was really cute and I liked it. When she saw me wearing it she told me to wait while she found a blouse to match it, she found a multicolored Tee shirt that went well with it. I put on the blouse with the skirt and came out into the store so she could see it. She took me to the shoe section and picked out a pair of 4 inch wedge sandals for me to wear. The finishing touch was a pair of red thong panties that she insisted I wear with the skirt. I spent the next hour prissing around the store in my sexy outfit while being seen by several customers who didn't say a word. My friend said if she was me she would wear the outfit home, so as I was standing in line to pay, other customers got in line behind me and really gave me a looking over. After paying my friend walked me out into the parking lot for a goodbye hug and I drove home on the interstate in my new sexy outfit. It was a really exciting evening to say the least and she gave me a discount on the clothes.

Rikidee

Lilith Moon
08-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Sounds like a dream. :D

Did you take any pictures ?

Karren H
08-11-2006, 01:40 PM
So does your friend give your friends discounts too?? <Wink wink> Lucky girl!!

Ohhh and we'll be right over!!

:)

Love Karren

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 04:28 PM
your one lucky girl.

Janelle Young
08-11-2006, 06:28 PM
Oh I wish I had a friend like yours.