PDA

View Full Version : Fem Name vs Fem Yahoo ID?

Karren H
08-11-2006, 12:55 PM
Well we have heard a lot of why we have all picked our fem names but why did you pick your yahoo I'd.

Mine is simple it karrenhutton, my fem name!

But after chatting with lots of girls on Yahoo Messenger and on this forum you start to see a pattern of letters in peoples ID's!

I could have had the ID sexykarren but then I don't see myself as being sexy or even karren-cd or karren-tv. How about ID's with "4U" or "69" in them! Is that advertising that you well, umm, you know!! Hehehe.

So I'm not passing judgement on anyone but what are you trying to tell eberyone by your selection of a fem ID?

Love Karren

Deidra Cowen
08-11-2006, 01:07 PM
I am kinda like you my yahoo screenie is just my 'girl' name. No advertisements or any of that like 4U or 69 or whatever. But I don't knock the girls that do that stuff...thats how they have fun. My fun is dressing up and going out clubbing as a chick!

I do some naughty stuff but its just a tiny part of being a Tranny for me and I actually had more dates and sex when I was a guy!!! :eek: :tongueout

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 02:07 PM
Mine is the same as on herebut with the _ _8

So it gose like this

jasmine_ellis_8@yahoo.co.uk

Ellie
08-11-2006, 02:18 PM
I decided on my fem name long after I had my Yahoo ID so they are nothing alike.

Like many others I have several Yahoo ID's for different moods. One is used for general chatting, another for chatting en femme, and another when I want to be a naughty tease.

"I'm not bad.... unless I'm dressed that way." :cheeky:

Now I'm thinking that I may just setup a new Yahoo ID so I can have one with my fem name in it.

Volca
08-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Nice question. I dont use yahoo, but I do use msn and the name I use for everyone to see is Volca. Little do they know, thats my femme name too. :tongueout

Jenna1561
08-11-2006, 02:37 PM
My names are the same: Jenna1561.

Which is my fem name and my birthdate.

Jenna

myMichelle
08-11-2006, 02:54 PM
I tried to have a little bit of fun when I picked my Yahoo username. I knew I wanted it to revolve around my Femme side, and I originally thought I'd just pick some variation on my name (Michelle) but I soon discovered that there were already numerous permutations of that name already being used. Then I got creative. I practically live in denim mini skirts, so I eventually picked girl_in_a_miniskirt@yahoo.com.

This is/was a fun question, Karren. I like it!

Karren H
08-11-2006, 03:15 PM
I tried to have a little bit of fun when I picked my Yahoo username. I knew I wanted it to revolve around my Femme side, and I originally thought I'd just pick some variation on my name (Michelle) but I soon discovered that there were already numerous permutations of that name already being used. Then I got creative. I practically live in denim mini skirts, so I eventually picked girl_in_a_miniskirt@yahoo.com.

This is/was a fun question, Karren. I like it!

:D Actually its a covert plot to harvest yahoo ID's and sell them to a anti-cd terrorist orginazation located in Hackenscak, NJ....Have to supliment my 401K somehow!!! hehehe

Love Karren

sue_donim
08-11-2006, 03:34 PM
I don't use yahoo but my name on msn is the same as in this forum.

Hugs Sue_donim :-)

tekla west
08-11-2006, 03:56 PM
Hey Karren, I suffer from the same poverty of immagination as you, my Yahoo name is my name, same as my Yahoo account, same name on my 360 page, and in all the boards I post in. I know. I'm dull as dirt. I suppose I could have chosen something like 69Wong4U, but why................

Karren H
08-11-2006, 04:07 PM
Hey Karren, I suffer from the same poverty of immagination as you, my Yahoo name is my name, same as my Yahoo account, same name on my 360 page, and in all the boards I post in. I know. I'm dull as dirt. I suppose I could have chosen something like 69Wong4U, but why................

Or how about "ijustlovebeingaparttimewoman-btw-donteventhinkoftouchingme"

Love Karren

Ellie
08-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Okay, so I got myself a new Yahoo ID and I decided this time I'd keep it simple and descriptive: EllieBBWCD

elizabeth nicole
08-11-2006, 04:21 PM
I guess mine is pretty dull then cause i just went with my call sign from when i flew in the air force Hillbilly19. it just kind of stuck so i use it and yes i am a true hillbilly straight from the hills of southern ohio,nex stop west va. If i am trying to impress some one i use my raft type pilotc123.. I know dull.

Julogden
08-11-2006, 04:31 PM
My Yahoo ID goes way back to when I first got on-line, thought I was being terribly clever with JulOgden, short for Julie Ogden, the name that Jimmy Olsen used when he went undercover as a dancing girl(!)in a story in an old Jimmy Olsen comic book.

Jimmy seemed to manage to get dressed up fairly often, Superman's "special" pal indeed!

:hugs:Carol

HaleyPink2000
08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Name huh?

Ok, I looked up on a name site on the net for Celtic names. Haley and variations of it were my choice. Then I'd seen a movie Chery 2000, a 1987 movie about a robot woman that was on Sci-Fi that was real cool. (((http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092746/))) I took the 2000 from the movie name. :thumbsup: I love the color pink, so hence the pink in the name. Well so the Yahoo Id was then Haleypink2000@yahoo.com..

As for the Femme name I had to ask for help here on the forum. Well one of the girls here said use a city name like some do here in the UK. Or use an old family name. Hmmm? An old family Celtic name.:D Ok, that was cool. Hence the last name of Kemp. So the Femme name of Haley P. Kemp!

There in a nutshell is how I came up with it.:heehee:

Lindahexi
08-11-2006, 05:50 PM
My Yahoo name is the same as on here, lindahexi@yahoo.co.uk I also use the same name on aol and msn.

Lisa Maren
08-11-2006, 06:07 PM
Hi everyone

Cool thread!

My yahoo username is the same as the one I use here, lisameaghan@yahoo.com

I'm probably lucky I was able to get that. Lisa is likely not an uncommon name, but the spelling of Meaghan is. Maybe that's why I got it. There's also the fact that Meaghan is usually a first name, and perhaps not common as a last name.

Hugs,
Lisa

Lissa Stevens
08-11-2006, 06:14 PM
My yahoo id reflects my femme identity as well as my gender identity issues. Hence melissatvtg@yahoo.com

Jodi Lynn
08-11-2006, 06:17 PM
mine is about the same Jodi_mi

Karren H
08-11-2006, 11:17 PM
I do have a non-name Id "coalminerbabe" that I use on yahoo
So I can get my mail while at work and try not to let our IT Police connect Warren and Karren as the same person. Hehehe I also use coalminerbabe on ebay to make purchases, wigs, breast forms, gaffs, padded panties... Let Kandi Fabrique use coalminerbabe but the name Karren Hutton name kept popping up while I was on Kandi's IM.

But I've killed off both Kandi and Kari
(Black and Blonde me) so now there is just Karren!! <Sigh>.

Love Karren

Scotty
08-11-2006, 11:33 PM
I have 2 actually, had my first one for quite a few years but I never really use either, check them from time to time to keep them alive.......:)

Cherry Lynn
08-12-2006, 12:37 AM
Mine is the same as on here. Easier to remember one ID than several.

Ashley Helen
08-12-2006, 12:57 AM
My Fem name is Helen and I am HeleninSpain on here. Yahoo had already used the email address heleninspain so I took helencdinspain.

Mitzi
08-12-2006, 12:59 AM
I used to frequent a cd chat room, where I occasionally referred to myself as an old broad. Once when I posted a picture, someone remarked "an old broad with a great bod".

So when it turned out "mitzi" was already taken, I decided to use "mitzi_obgb" for my femail address. (BTW, not Yahoo...)

Mitzi

crusadergirl
08-12-2006, 02:22 AM
I don't use any fem names on yahoo or msn messager I mostly go by hellstinger on yahoo and on msn i have tons of names. But my pic on yahoo was a girl at one time i took it off b/c i didn't want ppl to think i was to strange.
The name crusadergirl is just used on here mostly but i have been using it on other chatrooms for years.

Angie G
08-12-2006, 02:35 AM
some of them are cute but when I'm a girl I'll just use my name Angie G.:hugs:
Angie G.

bgirl
08-12-2006, 07:49 AM
Parnoia. Big Brother might be watching. At first I was scared of the whole idea but I needed help ending my denial. Now I,m more comfortable with this and use my name when I sign a post. Never use Yahoo anymore.
SHHHH secretly Beth

EricaCD
08-12-2006, 08:09 AM
My yahoo account cd_erica_f is a pretty old one. Even back then there were few combinations of Erica and CD that were available. I clearly wanted the CD handle in my identity (reasons too dull to go into here). When I joined here, there was already another Erica so EricaCD seemed like a good idea. No deeper thought than that went into it.

I hope I never need to change my fem name again, but if I do I will not choose a name that is a fem equivalent of a male name. I suspect the Erica/CD variants tend to be taken by Erics.

Where needed (web accounts, etc.) I use the last name Foley for Erica, but I still don't really think of my fem self as having a last name. So I didn't really want to use EricaFoley or anything like that.

sophie1
08-12-2006, 08:31 AM
well i don't have yahoo but my msn is bobellam which i started using when i fisrt got the internet i set it for my Dad and it his name and i just stuck with it and i've been bobellam for years now and never felt the need to cange it
Sophie
XXX

Darlene Rochelle
08-12-2006, 08:51 AM
mine is cosmogirl424; 424 is my birthday; cosmogirl is because I have always wanted to be a cosmo cover girl. I have been a Cosmo reader since my teenage yrs. make sense??? Darlene was a cartoon character in cosmo a few yrs ago

Holly
08-12-2006, 08:58 AM
Another "dull as dirt" story here... holly91887 is my Yahoo ID. Holly is my fem name and 91887 is a made up (and non-existant) zip code that I used when I registered with Yahoo. Okay, back to :sleep:

Kristen Kelly
08-12-2006, 09:13 AM
:D Actually its a covert plot to harvest yahoo ID's and sell them to a anti-cd terrorist orginazation located in Hackenscak, NJ....Have to supliment my 401K somehow!!! hehehe

Love Karren

Hey don't make NJ we are the brunt of more jokes already, it's, you live in NJ what exit, whats that smell we must be in NJ, NJ the home of mobsters and crooked politicans. Leave NJ along and I won't pick on the Burbs.

My name on Yahoo KristenKelly77 added 77 becacse there was already another KristenKelly said it was the year I was born for along time (need hip boots to pull that one off now).

Karren H
08-12-2006, 09:55 AM
Hey don't make NJ we are the brunt of more jokes already, it's, you live in NJ what exit, whats that smell we must be in NJ, NJ the home of mobsters and crooked politicans. Leave NJ along and I won't pick on the Burbs..

What's really funny is I first type Hackensack, NY and looked at it and thought what it didn't look right so it must be NJ!! NJ is just funnier than NY I guess. Lol

Love Karren

rocval2001
08-12-2006, 12:03 PM
Mine was easy roc - for Rochester val for Valeri 2001 is for the year I signed up. Too simple ?

Josephine Bonne
08-12-2006, 12:06 PM
I really spent a lot of time deciding what my fem name is; this was so important to me because I was setting who I really am! My male name is not Joe, but Josephine has been a very common name in my family. With having a strong french side on my mothers side; Josephine just felt like who I should have been born as. I correspond with a freind that started calling me Josie and that also just seems to fit who I am. As to the last name; coming out to my wife was a process that started with her accepting me as the maid doing household duties (it worked well so please don't laugh) and if I looked it up correctly, bonne translated from french means "maid". Hence, this slightly tarty girl has the email name of Josephine Bonne. I love so when I am called Josephine or Josie, my wonderful wife does call me by my fem name often and it will be so fantasic when I am called that when out.

Tiffany Anne 9954
08-12-2006, 12:13 PM
My yahoo name is ---gowns4me---because i love gowns a lot and gowns are definatly for (4) me.
I use both yahoo and msn messengers.

DebbieThomas
08-12-2006, 07:45 PM
my yahoo nick is Debbiethomascd boring. email helloen1outhere at yahoo thanks to Pink Floyd.

Byllie
08-12-2006, 07:53 PM
I created my Yahoo handle after the one for this forum. I wanted "Byllie" but it was already taken, so I intended to enter "ByllieHotGirl", for fun, but Freud was wearing his slip again and I entered "BillieHotGirl", never noticing the single letter difference.

P.S. Does this mean that Freud was a CD too?:tongueout