PDA

View Full Version : other forums

cath
08-11-2006, 04:09 PM
Does anyone know of other forums or places the either unsupportive So's or supportive SO's that are having difficulty with some of the issues can go? Or do we just get quietly depressed until we go insane?
You are all great but I do find that we are occasionally blasted for asking certain questions(especially those that deal with emotion from a GG point).
I am having a really bad week and am at breaking point.

tekla west
08-11-2006, 04:58 PM
Try Tri-Ess

or type in "Wives of crossdressers" into google, you will get a lot of hits

Joy Carter
08-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Cath you are valued her please don't forget that most of us care.:hugs:

Ellaine
08-11-2006, 05:07 PM
You might look at...

http://www.ladylike.org.uk/

I'd be glad to try and help, if you care to pm.

Steady babe.

:hugs:

Julie York
08-11-2006, 05:34 PM
This is a forum for people needing just the sort of understanding and support you require. Don't give up yet. You maybe posted in the wrong area or something.

There are plenty of folk with very diverse views and the GGs have all been down a rocky path so maybe you should try the gg forum.

Good luck.

cath
08-11-2006, 05:57 PM
Thanks to those that have posted have had a look at a few of the links.
Nice to know your out there and more thanks to those that have PM'd
Luv Cath

Jasmine Ellis
08-11-2006, 06:08 PM
Cath
You are with friends here don't go anywhere else we'll help you

Tamara Croft
08-11-2006, 06:11 PM
We have a GG Forum right here that you can apply to join. Just follow the link in my signature ;)

cath
08-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks Tamara have followed your link will wait for a reply.

Karren H
08-11-2006, 06:36 PM
Does anyone know of other forums or places the either unsupportive So's or supportive SO's that are having difficulty with some of the issues can go? Or do we just get quietly depressed until we go insane?
You are all great but I do find that we are occasionally blasted for asking certain questions(especially those that deal with emotion from a GG point).
I am having a really bad week and am at breaking point.

Crossdressers secret garden is a yahoo user group and it has a mix of CD's and SO's. Don't even ask how Emily and I got in trouble over there and left.... They have no sence of humor!!

Love Karren