PDA

View Full Version : Quick report from Mountain View

Calliope
08-11-2006, 10:12 PM

bgirl
08-12-2006, 07:37 AM
Essential Britany Spears? What did those airport security people do to you anyway?

Janelle Young
08-12-2006, 03:29 PM
A 50% off sale is not to be missed. I read in my local paper that all of the items airline passengers are throwing away will be disposed of. I get the feeling there are airport workers grabbing as much stuff as they can all across the world right now.

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 04:20 PM
Janelle please buy me a long skirt seeing you are there hun

Byllie
08-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Sounds like "Ya lose some, ya win some" to me.

Bernice
08-12-2006, 11:42 PM
Go ahead. Call me a libertarian - make my day...

It seems there is one other thing besides crossdressing that has become wholly unacceptable in this country: flying on commercial airliners. I say we should only fly "in the closet" so to speak, in borrowed, rented, leased, or owned private aircraft, and only to and from airports without such obnoxious security systems and utter nonsense. Give our clueless government what they seem to want - the destruction of civil commercial aviation. Take the train next time!:Angry3:

If you continue to let the government intrude, then they will insist that you dispose of your expensive silicon-filled breast forms when you fly. Good grief - they have already confiscated a Congressional Medal of Honor from a former state governor who was also a WW2 hero. When is way too much "way too much"? +?