PDA

View Full Version : First time help

Renee Talia
08-11-2006, 10:32 PM
Hi all! I am new to this forum and just had a couple of questions, i am going to get my nails done and my eyebrows waxed with my girlfriend for the first time, I was just wondering if there is anything i should know before going?? i have big hands, are they going to detect me right away or will i still have a chance to pass? and has anyone done eyebrow waxing?? any recomendations? Should I wear makeup while getting them waxed or am i not supposed to?
Thanks for all the help, xoxo Jenna:cheeky:

jennig
08-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi and welcome to our world. to answer your first queation I think the nail tec will know you are male based on your hand size but who cares as long as you have the money theay will do whatever you want. as far as makup you can go with it on but most of your eye makup wii come off with the waxing go how you want and have fun enjoy the girl time.
hugs jennig

Renee Talia
08-11-2006, 10:47 PM
thank you jennig, those were questions ive been trying to look up all day, i feel more relaxed already,
muuaahh Jenna

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 10:12 AM
hope you have fun

Tamara Croft
08-12-2006, 11:08 AM
If you are wearing makeup, they will remove it around the area you are having waxed. So, I'd not wear any kind of foundation or upper eyeshadow.

As for passing, depends I guess. Many women have big hands, but we don't have adams apples ;) that could give you away, or your voice... good luck and I hope you have a nice day.

Kandi
08-12-2006, 04:59 PM
My wife and I today went and got a pedicure together. She goes all the time and says that it is common to see men in a nail salon in drab. She says when I go in femme it is a whole different story. I have never had a nail tech turn me away. Have gone the last two times in femme and had a blast!!!!
I go in as a cross dresser not a woman, I know I am not fooling anybody.
Have confidence, a hollywood smile, and have fun!!!!
As for the eyebrow wax, that is one of my next goal. (my wife said not to wear makeup on your forehead)

Jodi
08-12-2006, 06:36 PM
Nail techs are trained on hand and foot care. They know hands and feet. My nail tech told me that there is a difference in the cut and depth of the cuticle between males and females. What she is saying is--she can tell a male hand or foot from a female without seeing the person. So, it would not be the size of the hand that would be the giveaway, but the shape of your cuticles.

Jodi