PDA

View Full Version : I finally did it! I went out & got me a pedicure!

Mistress Frillee
08-11-2006, 10:43 PM
t was somewhat unnerving! :eek: Alittle emasculating.... I mean, all those women, all that fem stuff :happy: . ... not use to the pampering... my uncomfortableness was a result of my upbringing & societies gender sterotypes, once I started to recognize this & understand where this uneasy feeling was coming from, I felt better. As the pedicure progressed, I relaxed more & more.....You see, I do not dress up like a female. I am always a guy in unisex or womens clothes. SO of course I do not wear dresses & skirts & the like in public, I save that stuff for home. But I have always wanted to get a pedicure, just to see what its all about.

Well the footbath with the swirling blue warm water was very nice. She "cleaned" up my feet, cut the nails, shaped the nails, shaved off the dead skin, then when asked if I want any polish, I chickened out & went for a high gloss clear coat. Remember, I have to interact with people I know, its warm here so I wear sandals. I dont think I can go running around town with bright pink nail polish.

Plus, it was my 1st time, so I wanted to go conservative. Next time I think I might go for a fench manicure... or some color at least. I like that when you look at my feet, you can tell I have polish on. Thats cool. I have to go to a birthday party at my parents tomorrow. So I will see how that goes. My sister in law did tell me to go this pedicure, so did my niece. :D

Thats all the encouragement I needed!

It was $25, I gave her a $5 tip :thumbsup:

Renee Talia
08-11-2006, 10:53 PM
I just want to say congratulations and maybe next time you can go all out, I just love pink nail polish, i wouldnt have been able to resist the polish, lol but have fun and relax and everything will work out,
much love, Jenna

Mistress Frillee
08-11-2006, 10:56 PM
I just want to say congratulations and maybe next time you can go all out, I just love pink nail polish, i wouldnt have been able to resist the polish, lol but have fun and relax and everything will work out,
much love, Jenna

SO, do you wear pink polish when out in sandals in guy mode? I understand that many on here pass as females, so its no biggie to see a female in pink nail polish.

ColleenCD
08-11-2006, 11:03 PM
Mistress,

Congrats on the pedicure, and on the family support. Nice tip by the way.

Colleen

Renee Talia
08-11-2006, 11:07 PM
If it would have been me, i would have definitely been trying to pass, so as a girl there would have been no way i could have resisted, sorry about the mixup,
Jenna

Mistress Frillee
08-11-2006, 11:15 PM
How much does it cost to purchase a foot bath like they use & all the items I would need to do my own pedicures?

I watched her do it & I think I can do the same thing.

sissystephanie
08-12-2006, 12:39 AM
SO, do you wear pink polish when out in sandals in guy mode? I understand that many on here pass as females, so its no biggie to see a female in pink nail polish.

I get a pedicure every 2 weeks, and have done so for almost 2 years. In all that time I have never had just clear polish! Right now my toes are sparkling Pink, but I usually have some bright Pink or Red polish. And yes, I do go out in public, as a guy, wearing open toe sandals (ladies, of course) that clearly show off my pretty toes. Do get some "looks", but most people don't even notice.

Ashley Helen
08-12-2006, 01:07 AM
I have been having a pedicure once a month for the past 4-5 months and I love it. The woman comes to the house but is opening a salon next month so from then on it will be in the salon.
The first two pedicures were immediately after a game of golf and it was so good to have my feet pampered after walking about 5 miles (course is 4 miles but I don't hit straight).
I keep suggesting pink polish to her but she takes it as a joke. I would bottle out if she agreed because I wear sandals all summer but come autumn I may press it a bit and see how SO reacts.

Helen xx

Rachel Morley
08-12-2006, 01:08 AM
Fantastic Mistress Frillee!...as I said in my most recent thread I chickened out.
http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37158

I am still planning to go to the nail salon but kudos to you for going in girly boy mode. Somehow that seems more difficult to me.

Billijo49504
08-12-2006, 01:39 AM
But yuou went!!! maybe next time you will have polish. But for now, you did good!!!BJ

Kandi
08-12-2006, 05:54 AM
Good job going. Yesterday my wife andd I gotpedicures and I got a manicure.I was in drab but still got the nerve to go clear onthe hands and feet. Do to break in my work schedule I have been able to let my nails grow out to aquarter inch past the quick. I asked the tech to make them pretty and she did! Wont last long though, start footers and block work next week.

Mistress Frillee
08-12-2006, 11:41 AM
Oh I already have my own nail polish. I have worn it before. But I wanted my feet to get cleaned up. They look better all clean & with polish.... I already OPI Im not really a waitress red & maybelene prefectly clear high gloss.... in 1 week or so I am changing the color.. I also have a nice etereal white which has a shine on it & look slike a pale pink!

I also picked up some of the polish that has sparkles in it! really reflects the light! :eek:

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 11:50 AM
congreatuletions how wonderful

adora
08-12-2006, 11:54 AM
Congrats on you first (and certainly not last) pedicure experience. I go for manicure/pedicure at least once a month with my SO Annette. Like you I love the pampering, especially the foot massage.

I always go in drab, but I am sure that my nail tech suspects something about adora, since I always go for color on the toes and get an eyebrow waxing, not to mention the lovely anklet bracelet with hear that my sweetie gave to me.

The best advice that I can give is to be comforatble with yourself to truly enjoy the femme experience. I am sure that one day you will look over the colors and confidently choose one that suits your mood.

adora

Sally/nyc
08-12-2006, 12:36 PM
I've been getting them about every 5 weeks or so. Got my first one in February of this year when I had some tme to kill at a mall near my house.
Went in and asked the price and they told me $22.00. I said alright and they had me sit down, take off shoes and socks and place my feet in the whirlpool bath with some type of solution. The foot massge was great and the hand massge was even better. I believe that its called a Spa Pedicure, since it included the foot, lower leg and hand, forearm massage.I was hooked almost immediately, it felt so relaxing and fem, I was in heaven.
When the nails are drying, at the end of the pedicure/manicure, the woman massages my neck and back and I'm tempted to wear a bra so she will feel the straps and the bra band. Can't wait for her reaction!
Lately, I have neen using a light pink polish on my toenails and just brought that to my fiancees attention.She said that men don't use colored nailpolish, and I said that" this man does". She wasn't thrilled but accepted it. She knows that I wear panties 24/7 and isn't thrilled about me going any further.

I plan to take my colored nailpolish to the next pedicure and have the girl put it on for me. Maybe even wear the bra.
Hugs, Sally