PDA

View Full Version : How do you break the news to your wife?

candiconners
12-12-2004, 09:01 PM
I have been dressing for many years but have kept it my secret. I don't think my wife would be surprised. She knows my tendencies. She would probably accept it. I am just hesitant to open up to her. Any advice out there?

Joanna Maguire
12-13-2004, 01:40 AM
She knows somthing is not quite right especialy if you have been wearing her clothing or using make up etc. Buy a couple of sexy nighties. One for her one for you-Different colours of course Why not then take her out to dinner. tell her how much you love her. Take her home. and get out the nighties. Give her hers then tell her the other is yours. Then make love . Then tell her after you have finished making love. Im sure it will be a wonderful night of love with you both wearing nighties.It may take some time for her to get used to it. So take your time and keep loving her..
Best of luck
Joanna

Nikki A.
12-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Talk to her. It's better that you tell her than she catch you. My wife knows, does not approve but at least she tolerates and helps me add to the collection. Anyway if you want e-mail me if you'd like a second opinion or a souding board. I'm not sure I would go with Joanna's suggestion with the nighties but you do need to make her feel extra special.

Vickie-CD
12-13-2004, 10:25 AM
Hi, this year my wife & I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversery. Before I ever met my wife I was working drag-shows. When our relationship got serious I just told as if it were no big deal. After seeing me perform and meeting friends of mine in the clubs it turned out to be no big deal to her. I had and have performed in other venues, this was just another part of my earning money as a performer. I think the key to acceptance is to open your mind and get to know people doing the same things, after friends are made we find out our differences are not that far apart.
Best of Luck,
Vickie

Claire B
12-13-2004, 11:53 AM
Hi, I agree with searching, you should talk with your wife first. Tell her how you feel when dressed. Reasure her that she is and will be the number one in your life. If she accepts this and suggest that maybe you should show her the way Vickie looks. Then do so by dresseing in a conservative manor. Do not make the mistake that I di, by dressing in a sexy manor. That was a huge turn off for my wife and it took years to repair the damage. Now my wife is supportive and accepting of me. But I had to show her that I didn't look better than her. And that dressing is smething that I need to do. Like I aid it took many years of being a closet CD before she finally became a supportive mate.

Hugs and Kisses, Claire

bobblin girl
12-26-2004, 04:21 PM
I finally told my wife of 14yrs about a year ago. You have to be very carefull how you say thing so that they don't come accrost wrong. It is also a good idea that you let her know that you want her to be a part of this and to experiance and enjoy it with you

cdgirl
12-27-2004, 12:42 PM
hi im , cd girl i been a crossdresser closet type of girl for 41 years now.my
advice ive been married for 21 years this past october.my wife new on and off of my crossdressing desires.one miniute i think she will support me.and the next miniute she dont want no part of it. and once i told her of crossdressing forum.then the volcano erupted.now as much as i love my wife
and i do very much.im so greatful to my new sisters here at the crossdressing
forum who care and are supporting me.since i know i dont recieve at home.so hunny becareful if your going to tell your wife just be prepared for
the negativeness also. but im here for you just like the rest of sisters here
at crossdressing forum.good luck im here if you like to chat. your friend .
cdgirl.