PDA

View Full Version : Panty Count

DebbiAnne
08-12-2006, 09:22 AM
I was sorting my panties, by brief & hi-cut, & realized I have more panties than drab briefs! I have 20 hi-cuts, 5 panty briefs, & 3 brief/ girdles. No wonder the last time I asked my wife to get me some panties she complained I had more than her! She does not approve of my dressing, but she gave in years ago I think so I wouldn't wear hers! LOL

Carlacd
08-12-2006, 09:27 AM
Lost count years ago. I figure close to 100 panties,50 pairs of stockings, and god only knows how many pairs of pantyhose 2 drawers full.:2c:

Lisa Golightly
08-12-2006, 09:31 AM
I've kind of reached that GG Nirvana ;) ... ie a few flashy come and get me creations and too many 'big / washed out / holey / scarey pants'. I like to interpret this as a victory :)

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 09:34 AM
bloody hell fire, I go milk the cow, you have more than me. And you want more...........What do you do wear them once then throw them away to buy new ones.

No only joking hun, if I see a lovely pair of knickers I got to have'em. If I need them or not. You go and have fun take care

Kate Simmons
08-12-2006, 10:10 AM
Wow, you count your panties, Hon? Last time I counted(more or less) was when I did the wash. Too damn many in my opinion. How can one person(me) wear so many? Scary! Ericka

JoanDDD
08-12-2006, 10:11 AM
Yes, I have lots more than my wife. I have two drawers full, also. I am always on the lookout for new ones. I guess I am searching for that special one or type. So many choices, what is a girl to do?:( Funny how I keep reaching for the same ones to wear. JoanDDD

annekathleen
08-12-2006, 10:48 AM
I must have hundred's of panties and hundred's of bras.
....guess i went a little overboard, tee hee hee:heehee:

Tamara Croft
08-12-2006, 10:56 AM
Fantastic, another panty thread..... not like we have a few hundred already :rolleyes: Such an interesting conversation dont you think?? Gosh.... let's count all our panties...... sheesh...... sorry, but puh-lease.... this is not what women do..... this is something a 5 year old would do......

AndreaFranklinTG
08-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Good One Tamara I couldnt agree more lol
but its all just in the name of fun
:tongueout Panda

sparks
08-12-2006, 11:10 AM
Fantastic, another panty thread..... not like we have a few hundred already :rolleyes: Such an interesting conversation dont you think?? Gosh.... let's count all our panties...... sheesh...... sorry, but puh-lease.... this is not what women do..... this is something a 5 year old would do......

Your just jealous because you only have the weekday set.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2006, 11:18 AM
Your just jealous because you only have the weekday set.I have the weekend set too..... and you're just jealous cus I won't post pics of me wearing them :tongueout

Panda.... do you want that tongue chopping off?? :heehee:

sparks
08-12-2006, 11:23 AM
I have the weekend set too..... and you're just jealous cus I won't post pics of me wearing them :tongueout

Panda.... do you want that tongue chopping off?? :heehee:

Does the saturday ones have cute smiley faces or hearts?
And it's against the rules to post panty picts!!!!!!:tongueout

brittanny
08-12-2006, 11:29 AM
well since my g\f and I have a community panty pile we are probably over 100 but like was said earlier out of that 100 there are 5 or 6 pair that I wear all the time

Tamara Croft
08-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Does the saturday ones have cute smiley faces or hearts?
And it's against the rules to post panty picts!!!!!!:tongueoutNo!! They are all black, with vampire teeth on them :p and I know it's against the rules :devil:

sparks
08-12-2006, 11:35 AM
No!! They are all black, with vampire teeth on them :p and I know it's against the rules :devil:

Sure you don't want to poste picts of them. I want a pair if they have VAMPIE teeth. I generally only wear pik frillie ones cause they are far more girlie.

Kate Simmons
08-12-2006, 11:38 AM
Holy poop, What DO real women do? I guess they count the panties, the guys underwear, the guys (rather ripe) T-shirts, the jeans, the towels, the sheets, etc. etc. when they do the wash like I did. I know because I used to watch my wifey do it. Not to mention preparing meals,ironing, buying groceries, cleaning the house, doing dishes(need I continue?). Not that the husband gives a rat's pitudie, but lemme tell ya, it ain't easy by any means being a house wife. Now that she's not here, I've got it in spades. Ain't no Elf that comes out of the woodwork to do it. A very tired Ericka!:happy:

sparks
08-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Holy poop, What DO real women do? I guess they count the panties, the guys underwear, the guys (rather ripe) T-shirts, the jeans, the towels, the sheets, etc. etc. when they do the wash like I did. I know because I used to watch my wifey do it. Not to mention preparing meals,ironing, buying groceries, cleaning the house, doing dishes(need I continue?). Not that the husband gives a rat's pitudie, but lemme tell ya, it ain't easy by any means being a house wife. Now that she's not here, I've got it in spades. Ain't no Elf that comes out of the woodwork to do it. A very tired Ericka!:happy:

MS. E! I do indeed care about the amount of work the wife does. It is incredible. I pitch in as much as possible. Sweep floors, dishes, putting the kids' toys away. etc. We live in a time where all the chores should be split 50/50.
My incredible wife is still finding time to build kitchen cabinets. I'm not allowed to get involved cause I can't measure.

And fo the count I have 1 pair of panties, 3 thong, and four bras. Hardly a stash but it's folded nicely and tucked far away.

Janelle Young
08-12-2006, 02:33 PM
As I feel like a five year old today I will respond to this. While I have not counted them, a semi educated (remember I am in five year old mode) guess would be around 150. Please remember that is a five year old guess.

Helen MC
08-12-2006, 02:57 PM
I must do another panty census. As I tend to buy then in multiples I must have over 200 pairs of knickers, all full briefs, mostly cotton. No male underpants of any type whatsoever.

Emma England
08-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Would a five year old be able to count upto 150?

I guess that is about how many pairs I have.

Is there a limit to how many you should buy?

EricaCD
08-12-2006, 03:15 PM
What the heck. Let the inner five year old run free every now and then...

Answer: Far more than I need. A couple fewer than I presently want. Many, many fewer than I will probably end up owning.

Erica

Tiffany 1953
08-12-2006, 03:17 PM
Since the wife has agreed to let me use the spare bedroom as Tiffanys room and moove all my stuff in there I have found items of interest long since forgoten. I do have too many to wear out as with bras but it is funny that the special sets the wife sets gave me are right there on top. I too usualy wear the same set over and over. I have reciently had to throw away fome that were worn out.:( But there will always be more.:happy: Tiffany

AndreaFranklinTG
08-12-2006, 03:41 PM
Tamara Im on your side in this dont take away my tongue , without it i cant whistle lol :love:
Panda

smallwonder
08-12-2006, 03:42 PM
I have somewhere around 600 pairs,I want to make sure I
have clean ones to wear.

trannie T
08-12-2006, 07:25 PM
Instead of 'days of the week' panties I could probably go for days of the year. I still need a few new pairs though.

Nyx
08-12-2006, 09:58 PM
Enough to wear what I want whenever I want. Probably about 7 thongs, 12 bikinis, 3 boyshorts, 4-5 low-rise panties, 3 high-cut briefs, 3 or 2 string bikini and 2 g-strings... Something like that.

Karren H
08-12-2006, 10:03 PM
Probably a half dozen pair of thongs and the same amount of briefs... But over 70 pair of clip-on and screw-on earrings!!! :)

Love Karren

PantyWaist
08-12-2006, 10:31 PM
Does my name answer? 300 or More! Nylon briefs only!

Carol Elizabeth
08-13-2006, 05:42 AM
I didn't have anywhere near that many, perhaps a two week supply - that is - until my wife put on a bunch of weight.

The panties that no longer fit her ended up in my drawer (she did it not me) so now I have enough to get through a month or so.

Her old ones are a size larger than I normally wear, but they'll do.

The funny thing is, when the married daughters are over and my wife is folding clean laundry, they never pick up on the fact that there are a lot of panties being folded, and no men's underwear:heehee: in the pile.

annekathleen
08-13-2006, 07:18 AM
At least it brought out some various comments!!:D
Some humourous:heehee:
Some sarcastic ( you know who you are ):Angry3:

Deanna2
08-13-2006, 05:00 PM
I threw out all my jocks years ago and have only panties/knickers - mainly string-sided bikinis. I actually haven't got around to counting them, but my pantie draw is higher than my wife's pantie draw.

I would neve count my pantyhose because their lives are so short.

kymmieLorain
08-13-2006, 05:35 PM
isn't She with the most panties wins. Or something like that. I think I have panties numbering close to 100 most likely over.

Kymmie

Tina Dixon
08-13-2006, 06:34 PM

OMG thank you:worship:

britney
08-17-2006, 12:17 PM
i have 101 thongs and 2 string bikinis and no male underwear. i am getting more and more all the time. I love buying undies ;)

sue ellan
08-17-2006, 12:53 PM
i thought i had lots of panties (l like knickers better) i don't hold a candle to all of you girls. my wife said enough is enough but i still buy a girlie pair if i see one.:hugs:
sue ellan

Deidra Cowen
08-17-2006, 04:34 PM
Panty Thread Alert!!! :Party2: How the heck did I miss this till now? Guess I get that booty outta the picture forum more often! :p

Oh yeah back on subject...I have 5 pair of panties. All thongs from Glamour Boutique.

Sarah Rabbit
08-17-2006, 05:02 PM
1 pair of Panties (ha ha ha) 2 pair of Panties (ha ha ha ) 3 pair of Panties (ha ha ha ) .................................................. ...................29 Pair of panties (ha ha ha )......................................41 Pairs of Panties (ha ha ha ).......... 52 Pairs of Panties.(ha ha ha ha ha ha ) Sounds of THUNDER and LIGHTNING

Sarah R. :bunny:

Zero
08-17-2006, 05:36 PM
I have 4 thongs , 2 pairs of hipsters and i'm looking to buy a few pairs of knickers. Big shop next week so i'll be splashing out on great underwear:p

Angie G
08-17-2006, 07:43 PM
I've got 26 pairs thong,bikini,hipsters going to the outlet mall next week and must go to the maidenform store wow more panties the counts going up :hugs:
Angie G.

dazzed
08-17-2006, 10:57 PM
More than I need ,less than I want

Helena Constantini
08-18-2006, 03:58 AM
Dear honey,
I never share this secret with my wife; this increases pleasure.
I buy my panties myself, sometimes I change all; since they may be boring.
Always new; and exciting...

Ellaine
08-18-2006, 04:12 AM
Being short on space (clothes for three in a double bedroom), I'm always trying to sort some for disposal, but you can't just part with them if they aren't damaged can you? I keep them, with smal lavender bouquets, folded in piles and hand washed, as is all my lingerie.
Having read the counts and comments above, I won't ever count them!