PDA

View Full Version : busy time

jen
08-12-2006, 10:24 AM
Hi ladies! Haven't had much time to log on lately. I work construction so this time of year is very busy. I have not had a chance to get dressed at all for over 6 weeks :eek: I was wondering what is the longest period of time you went without ANY fem item, clothes, make-up, jewelry, etc.,(total drab) starting today going back over the last year? Me it was 9 dredful weeks.

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 11:48 AM
How dredful for you. Me its not weeks but days. I just can't stand not beable to dressing up.

Nikki Dee
08-12-2006, 12:33 PM
Errr...24 hours actually.!!!...I get terrible withdrawal symptoms after that.!!!. I am very lucky that I am able to dress every day.
Nikki. x

Janelle Young
08-12-2006, 02:10 PM
Well if you don't count panties I went with out woman's clothes for close to three years. I did wear panties everyday though so maybe that does not count.

Volca
08-12-2006, 02:23 PM
Hmmm...I'd have to say a couple months. Very uncomfortable times.

Tiffany 1953
08-12-2006, 02:30 PM
Not counting under-dressing, which I try to do every day now, It was Three years whie I was dating, and married to the first wife. What a rough time. So glad the new wife of 21+ years acceps and supports me in my CD ways. She made the wedding night really sweet for me as Tiffany. Hugs to all.

EricaCD
08-12-2006, 03:12 PM
Since I resumed dressing in late January, about a week or 10 days max in total drab. Before that, four years more or less contentedly without dressing once.

Erica

donna h
08-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Wear something all the time but havent dressed totally for about 7 long weeks. Tommorow will be my afternoon en femme getting that feeling already, cant wait!Have gone longer times before and it really made me an unhappy person.My wife and had that talk in January and while she doesnt understand it,nor do I really, she knows its part of me and needs to happen. We agreed because of kids I can go to a hotel and be Donna as needed.Though its not full acceptance many here know what I have is a good start and Im lucky to have what I have, I do love her very much.

Bernice
08-12-2006, 11:27 PM
In the last year, only about 10-14 days, which was too darned long. In my life, I "survived" (if you can call it that) about 6 months - once. :hugs: