Except a very femme snatch witdhed is bleached to a great platinum
Eyebrows carefully shaped
Caefully done macaraed eyes
Toes painted a chrome red
A gold hoop in each ear
A 10 guage ring in each nipple
Panty hose in a natural tone
Speedo suit in black

Always wanted to be a sissy boy - what more can I do??

Love to all,

Krys

Nikki A.
12-13-2004, 09:39 AM
I don't know what you are but where's the pictures. Then we'll vote.
If you enjoy what you do, who cares what you are or what you're called.

Beach Chick
12-13-2004, 07:31 PM
How do you bleach your snatch?

Joanna Dees told me to use Crest Whitestrips, but it didn't work.

BC

Sharon
12-13-2004, 07:39 PM
How do you bleach your snatch?

Joanna Dees told me to use Crest Whitestrips, but it didn't work.

BC

ROTF!!!

Maybe she meant to say Colgate strips?

Wenda
12-13-2004, 07:44 PM
I am breathless! I, personally don't care if the beaver is black or blond. Since I have yet to figure out pics, I shouldn't ask, but.... pics? wenda.

Felicity
12-14-2004, 02:44 AM
Sounds like something I would do, but my speedo is several sizes small.... very tight.... Holds a tuck real well!

I have several one piece womens competition swim suits. Nike, Dolpin, and TYR besides the Speedo.

KrystynaVA
12-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Much more of a cosmic question - "what am I?"

I have changed so much of me - let my hair grow long, and have had it highlighted, got a wavy permanent even. Shaped my pubes into a womanly snatch and bleached it (used an OTC blonding product). Pierced both ears and regularly wear half inch hoops in them. Shave my legs and often get much praise about them from women who wish they had legs like mine! Often wear hose under my manly things because I like the feel. And just as often enhance my appearance with makeup in a tasteful manner.

So after all this I still feel like a guy just better looking. Have an appointment tomorrow for a consultation to have my facial hair lasered.

I think my mind is telling me I wanna be a beautiful woman but in the meantime I think I'm becoming a sissy boy.

Just dont know what's happenning and dont have any one close to talk to about my changes.

Krys

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 02:57 PM
sounds like your ,your own date to the party enjoy ..............i still don't know what i am too soon to tell it's only been 40 something years