PDA

View Full Version : Being your true self at school

MissAndreaLace
08-12-2006, 02:59 PM
I finnally dicided over the summer to come out(FINALLY to the school. Whell I've went for a week now and I got teens who accept it(mainly the girls & 1 boy that I know of)& those who don't(mainly the guys and girls that I don'tknow yet).Anyhow, this one girl whome I hang with in school who's a senior in SGA says that It's my life ,that she shouldn't judge me.Then one day one girl who was kinda mean(you'll see what I mean in a minute)tryied to pull my wig off(no surprise)but didn't succeed,as in it was stuck,w/out anything attached to it to prevent anything.Then a day or 2 later she appologized,then we walked and talked til we got to my 4th block class where she said I could her if I wanted(I did) and she said,"Your not such a bad person afterall." and I went into my class. I'm so sorry if this was long & boring but I needed to share it.

Wendy me
08-12-2006, 03:26 PM
wow cool hey just how old are you?? and your in high school???

Holly
08-12-2006, 03:38 PM
Hummmmmm... 21 years old, going to school with teens, and doesn't know how to use spell check? If I remember my high school math correctly something doesn't add up.

Tamara Croft
08-13-2006, 09:25 AM
He said.... she said..... sounds like an underaged member to me. This thread is being locked. Sorry, but no way on this planet are you 21.