PDA

View Full Version : Your status

Robyn2006
08-12-2006, 03:06 PM
Seems so many of us are married, even with kids. And/or out and about ala fem. Me? I'm single, in the twlight of my 30's, and not a soul knows about this part of me. Wonding how many of you are like me, single and living a quiet life. :shh:

Robyn

Joy Carter
08-12-2006, 03:26 PM
Hi Robyn thanks for the pole. Me I'm married to a wonderful woman and have a son who is handi capped and still lives with us. We both are trying to encourage him to get into a housing situation run by our county, but he has a mental age of ten but is thirty three in age. I love him but it will not be good for him to live with us till we pass. The sooner he adjusts to not living at home the happier he will be. So here is the part I'm feeling guilty over and it's selfish for me to think this way. But It's me and my dressing. I can't be myself as long as he's here so I guess I will wait till that day comes.:o By the way that avatar is still the sexiest picture I have ever seen.:D

Emma England
08-12-2006, 03:27 PM
Single and closeted.

Although, my denim skirt keeps asking to be let out!!

Gemma Rhodes
08-12-2006, 03:57 PM
Well I'm 42 now and currently single. Came out to by best friends and family a few months back and Im now enjoying life more than ever.

GraceUSA
08-12-2006, 04:03 PM
I really don't know what poll fits me.

I'm single... closeted to most friends and family, but I'm pretty much out to anyone else. I have no problem telling shop clerks who i'm shopping for, even been open about it to people I've just meet. Yet I can't seem to tell anyone who is really close to me.

Jasmine Ellis
08-12-2006, 04:13 PM
I'm married with kids, Wife knows, kids don't. And I go out dressed

Eugenie
08-12-2006, 04:29 PM
I'm married
I have two children, now in their thirties...
My wife knows but doesnt support (Euphemism)
I rarely go out except to meet CD friends or people whom I've made a coming out.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Emma England
08-12-2006, 04:36 PM
I really don't know what poll fits me.

I'm single... closeted to most friends and family, but I'm pretty much out to anyone else. I have no problem telling shop clerks who i'm shopping for, even been open about it to people I've just meet. Yet I can't seem to tell anyone who is really close to me.

It certainly is easier to tell strangers.

Janelle Young
08-12-2006, 04:37 PM
I am single with kids. I am out to my GF but to no one else. Except the ladies of this forum.

psdibe
08-12-2006, 05:10 PM
MAried two kids, my wife knows but the kids do not. I do go out dressed and dress some times at home when my wife is home. I under dress most weekends,I wear panties everyday and panties and bras on weekends.

Holly
08-12-2006, 05:15 PM
Married with kids... all grown and out of the house. They know and my wife is supportive.

tekla west
08-12-2006, 05:25 PM
Divorced, both kids in college, meet GF on a gender support board, so that is all cool, it was the first thing she knew about me. Out to all.

Byllie
08-12-2006, 05:30 PM
I voted "married, with kids and out" but that's only to my wife.

NighttimeGirl
08-12-2006, 05:30 PM
been with my g/f for ten years, she is so cool and accepting now, I say now because we had some rough times but that is in the past, I didnt fit into your poll neither as i am not married but i have a daughter who is 17 months and soon to have another (baby that is) well my g/f will do the work that night on Oct :heehee:

oh yeah soon to be married as she said yes but that was another post :D

out to the people that matter,

:hugs:

:love:

Lauren B
08-12-2006, 05:38 PM
Single (divorced) and closeted here. I'm like Grace- If I'm shopping, I can say it's for me. I just can't seem to get up the nerve to tell anyone significant to me. I guess when it's time, I'll find a way.

donna h
08-12-2006, 05:47 PM
Im married 2 kids in teens,they dont know.Closeted to whole world except my somewhat supportive/understanding wife.My mom knows also as she caught me as a teenager and is cool with it.

Jodi
08-12-2006, 06:10 PM
I did not vote as I am divorced. Divorced is divorced and is not single. There was no category for divorced. I am out to those who would have a need to know. I have an adult daughter. She knows what I do. I am out to my two brothers. I am also out to a number of close friends. My ex-wife knew of my cd'ing, but never approved.

I lived the closet scene for too many years, which put way too much stress on my life. I can never see returning to the closet. I only tell those people that have a need to know. All that I have told have been accepting. Since I have accepted myself, I am at peace, and I have so much fun doing it.

Jodi

trannie T
08-12-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm single and out to those who don't know me as Tom. As far as friends and family I'm hidden deep in the closet, so I voted that I am a closet case.

sandra-leigh
08-12-2006, 09:01 PM

More or less ditto here. A non-trivial number of people know that I crossdress (including numerous store clerks), but I've told very few people who "know" me. Other than store clerks, and other than my next-door neighbours (who found out accidently), and other than other CD, I think I've only told one person who knows how to get in touch with me (and there's one other fellow who knows me by name, who has briefly seen me dressed once or twice, but whom I've never told.)

Kandi
08-12-2006, 09:09 PM
Married with teenage son who doesnt know but probably suspects. Wife Knows and is OK with it now, not always.

admirerplus GG
08-12-2006, 10:04 PM
Robyn,

I am separated and soon to be divorced. When I become divorced, I will consider myself officially single. I have a young child. Being a GG, I am fortunate to not have to live in the closet. I hope to eventually develop a loving relationship with a wonderful CD man. There is no way of knowing now if I will ever marry again in future. Noticed that there was no category for "relative status unclear".

Interesting subject for a poll and thread BTW. Thank you.

gwenrob43
08-13-2006, 12:53 AM
I checked married with kids, and out. Well the kids are grown and away, but I'm out only to my wife of 30 years. That happened earlier this year.

Love all,
Gwen

RebeccaLynne
08-13-2006, 01:25 AM
Hey Robyn, voted "single and closeted", as the ex is the only person with knowledge of my CD'ing. Content to enjoy my femininity without sharing it with others.

Diana E
08-13-2006, 01:35 AM
Seems so many of us are married, even with kids. And/or out and about ala fem. Me? I'm single, in the twlight of my 30's, and not a soul knows about this part of me. Wonding how many of you are like me, single and living a quiet life. :shh:

Robyn

Only just come across this thread, so was able unable to vote. I never have gone out dressed, I think my wife either has her suspicions or knows but chooses to be discrete, thereby giving non direct support. The kids are both under 10, so hopefully are shielded from Diana until the time's appropiate to tell them!

One thing's for sure though I'm definitely happier since joining the forum.

Diana E xxx

Jenna1561
08-13-2006, 03:10 AM
I voted Married with Kids and Very Closeted.

I'm have 4 kids (oldest starting college now). Came out to my wife about 5 weeks ago. She is the only one who knows and is still trying to come to terms.

Jenna

Elena Ambasce
08-13-2006, 03:19 AM
Single and closeted in my early 30s. A handful of local ladies have met Elena once, but that's not enough for me to consider myself out...

Tenasia
08-13-2006, 03:57 AM
Wish I would have seen this thread earlier, as I posted something similar on another thread. Might as well share here tho too, right?

I am 28 y.o hetrosexual, been CDing since about 5 and nobody knows my lil secret besides my recent x girlfriend maybe, and my mom maybe lol. I'm not exactly sure.

Its sad tho, I wish I had someone to come out to and be somewhat normal with....Is this a fairy tale?....hmmm I feel I'm going thru an endless rabbit hole at times+?

Kristen Kelly
08-13-2006, 04:19 AM
Single here in my late 40's, 1 foot out of the closet just told my long term GF, she is accepting, dont hide it from others but don't brodcast it either.

Sharon86
08-13-2006, 07:58 AM
i had to go with married with kids & out, but only to my wife and she is very supportive of my cd'ing, having picked out most of my clothing for me from head to toe. lol. sharon.

judyw9
08-13-2006, 09:25 AM
I'm in the first category and it's not a great place to be... If I were single, I'd be totally out and about. The only thing holding me back is my relationship with my wife and daughter...

CheriTV2006
08-13-2006, 09:53 AM
Single, ex-wife deceased since 2001, 15-rear old son (is aware that I do cd occasionally however I never do this with him present in any way shape or form), out to anyone who asks. Cheri.

mollytyler
08-13-2006, 10:25 AM
hello all
Single and been out of closet since 17....have been very lucky to have had supportive friends at that time. they were the ones who helped greatly with getting my Mother to accept early on. College was the real blossoming of going Molly any time I wanted - University of Vermont very liberal so was attending classes probably 75% aas Molly with the other times just a very androgynous being. WIth work in NYC was very androgynous also(media/production company so a 'little' liberla with my attitude). Transferred to LA branch and now waiting on a GO sign to be Molly at work also.. All at work know and support....just a lingering 'worry' from one of the upper management types...but he is to retire early next year. Otherwise it is Molly all tuhe time out of work.......once go Molly at work......will be able to check off that last box as pre-op ......Love to chat-lol

Tiffany Anne 9954
08-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Single and closeted here.
I think I kinda prefer staying single.
Sometimes I wish I had a partner but its not to a point I wouldn't brag about it.

Paula G
08-13-2006, 03:09 PM
I am married, no children, and in the closet. My wife knows I have the clothes and may even know that I dress on occassion (more than she realizes), but we really don't talk about it.

Lisa Golightly
08-13-2006, 03:25 PM
Single... Just me and Gordon... that's my teddy by the way :)

michelle-h
08-13-2006, 04:18 PM
I'm married with 2 kids. My wife knows and is very supportive. My kids don't know yet, but I will tell them when I think they are ready. My parents know and accept it, but we don't talk about it. I have several CD friends that know. I have been out dressed twice. So I guess I am married and partway out.

Michelle-H

Tina Dixon
08-13-2006, 04:38 PM
Married and no kids, don't want any, the wife knows about my dressing but she does not talk about it.

Sally24
08-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm married with grown children who don't know, although daughter may suspect. My wife knows and is the best girlfriend a gurl could have. I go out with her en femme, and occasionally get together with other gurls (GNO Boston).

Lindsay Marie
08-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I'm out to my parents and I'm happier now then ever before. I wish there was a way to tell my grandfather but I never will, I just know it would kill him literallly, or land him in the hospital again.

swiss_susan
08-14-2006, 03:50 AM
Well none of the choices really fit me.

I am neither single nor married. But I am out to my girlfriend.

Susan

Samantha Lough
08-14-2006, 09:23 AM
Well there is one missing on the poll Single with Kids semi out ( which I am )

Charleen
08-14-2006, 11:08 AM
Once again the choices just don't seem to fit. Oh well. I'm widowed, one son out of the house who doesn't know yet though he suspects as my size 12 fuzzy slippers with 3 inch heels got shipped to him by mistake. To tell the truth, I'm in and out. Days off I'm always en femme, but always subtle as well. No dresses, frilly blouses (though I feel that coming soon:D ) ect. In drab, I am efeminate with long clear polished nails, have to use my nails to type now as if I use my finger tips, the nails hit the next key up:heehee: , pierced ears, rings and bracelets, long naturally curly hair, ect.. I've told only some close friends but don't feel the need to broadcast my CDing to the world over a megaphone. I let my appearance speak for me. Must be working as I had a SA call me Ma'am last week:D and I don't give any conscience effort to pass. I'm me. Love and xxxx, Lily

renee k
08-14-2006, 02:32 PM
I did not vote as I am divorced. Divorced is divorced and is not single. There was no category for divorced. I am out to those who would have a need to know. I have an adult daughter. She knows what I do. I am out to my two brothers. I am also out to a number of close friends. My ex-wife knew of my cd'ing, but never approved.

I lived the closet scene for too many years, which put way too much stress on my life. I can never see returning to the closet. I only tell those people that have a need to know. All that I have told have been accepting. Since I have accepted myself, I am at peace, and I have so much fun doing it.

Jodi
I fall into this category as well, I've been divorced for forteen years now. Have two grown children, daugther knows, doesn't talk about it. Son doesn't know and I want to leave it at that. I'm out to only those that need to know, too. Also my ex-wife knew but never approved. And like Jodi I have accepted this aspect of my life. Love the time spent as my femme-self.

Huggs, Renee

Ellie
08-14-2006, 02:36 PM
I went with "Single and Out" even though I have been with my wonderful and supportive GF for over five years now and pretty much I am only "out" to her and a few friends.

carolinewalker_2000
08-14-2006, 05:13 PM
Married with kids and very much "in the closet" to friends and relations - that is why forum's like this are so important; it's one place where I can be myself.

My wife tolerates my occasionally sleeping in a femaile nightshirt or PJ's, but that is as far as it goes.

Caroline

Peg
08-14-2006, 05:29 PM
I am married 5 kids don't know but wife does. have only been out once , on halloween :heehee: wife fairly supportive but said only around the house so here i sit chatting fully dressed .She said she'll take me shopping dressed on october 31st. we do shop together me in drab. love Peggy:2c: