PDA

View Full Version : i.... cant tell my parents that i want to be a tranze

ryoga_8
12-13-2004, 12:59 AM
even tho im in colledge i cant do it my family would reject me, i would loose my friends but i want to become a girl (you only get one life :( )

ryoga_8
12-13-2004, 01:04 AM
what do i do?

Priss
12-14-2004, 09:28 PM
There are some realities to face... Friends will be lost. Family members will be lost. This can be a long lonely life. This life is not for everyone.

But, what if...

What if only some of those friends are lost? Maybe they weren't real friends anyway...
What if only a few family members are lost. What if those who are lost eventually come around...
You'll never know, if you don't give them a chance. You can try, but you can't just keep showing up for everyone, as the old you.

There are all kinds of new friends and family members to make out there...

It's been said that we tell someone, only when the fear of not telling them outweighs the fear of telling. It sucks but it's true.

Eventually, you will have to tell them. It can be difficult to tell, just how they'll really take this bit of news. They just may however, suprise you.

Hope it goes well for you. ;)

Wendy me
12-16-2004, 01:48 PM
i think that i would tell the world before my parents.......my mom would probly be ok with it if it makes me happy . or at least i think she would be.

dad thats a whole nouther ball game................2 bypasses and a difibulator put in and the parkersons i think it would kill him............
the wife when we get our act fixed she needs to know..............a matter of time