PDA

View Full Version : Some questions about ordering online from Target

Jamie S.
08-13-2006, 10:09 AM
I'm curious to know if anyone had ordered from Target's website? How do they ship their packaging and how does the order show up on a bank statement? I'm curious to know as I do not live alone. Also, there used to be a size conversion chart stickied to the top of the forum, where did it go?

Thanks for any help!

Jamie S.
08-13-2006, 11:18 AM
Oh yea, and if anyone could tell me how well NAir works? I've never tried it and I hate shaving.

Melissa A.
08-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Veet works better than nair. And it works pretty well. Much longer than shaving and your skin feels smoother. It will irritate open cuts, though, and DON'T get it on your genitals. That will hurt! Follow the directions, and when you rinse, use something slightly abrasive, like a washcloth or shower poof. It will help remove hair.

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

vbcdgrl
08-13-2006, 08:41 PM
I never ordered anything on line from Target, but have from many other companies. Of course, the contents of the package are not shown on package label. There will be a packing slip inside. The Target name may or may not be on the package label. Many companies ship soft goods, such as clothes, in a pouch, rather than a rigid box. I don't know what the rules of your houshold are, but I NEVER would open a package or letter addressed to some else in the house. And, I expect the same courtesy from them.
Good luck!

Vikki

deana cd
08-14-2006, 08:31 PM
I'm not sure about their online service, but just last week I picked up the most wonderful bra there!

LindaTS
08-15-2006, 09:09 AM
I ordered a couple of pairs of sandals from Target not long ago and as I recall the package had either their name or logo on it. I don't see why that would be a problem. Same with the bank statement, it seems like mine said Target on it. I wouldn't think other people should be looking at your statements. Whatever you do, good luck with your shopping.

cherll
08-15-2006, 12:12 PM
hi sweetie this is cherll i ordered alot of things from target they are great hun shipping ups is awsome your package comes the next day its expensive but well worth it

cherll
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
deana this cherll me to hun i love there bras i also like onehanes place .

bgirl
08-15-2006, 07:54 PM
Sometimes UPS and others USPS. They let you know in advance.Open your e-mails from Target where your sure a picture of similar items to the ones you purchased are not a problem if they are seen. like work or the public library.

Z. Teoni
08-15-2006, 09:26 PM
I have ordered several things from Target and the labeling does not give away package contents. Actually several things that I ordered came in a package that had a Amazon dot com logo on it.

One thing that you have to be careful about returning items since sometimes things come from different distribution sources. If you return items that came in different packages in one package you will have to make sure to see that they process and credit your account correctly.

Jamie S.
08-17-2006, 07:00 AM
I'm ordering several things from them tomorrow. All I need to know now is whether they ship in a box or like a big envelope. Im not ordering anything big mind you, just some underwear. I'm thinking of just ordering with the 3-5 day cheapo delivery, so I'd assume that's the USPS. So if anyone's ordered from them, I'd also like to know whether the package would fit in those big multiple house mailboxes that have the big compartment for packages, and whether the USPS tries to put them in the mail box before knocking on your door.

Jamie S.
08-17-2006, 09:11 AM
Oh, I'm sorry, one more thing. Does anyone have a conversion chart for male to female underwear sizes?