PDA

View Full Version : bad night and bad day

barbra1958
08-13-2006, 10:11 AM
went a gay bar last night and got a bunch if bad looks from the guys sitting at the bar.like what are you doing here dressed up like a woman.well got my drink sat at the table just watching the people.well some other guys came in and just looked at me why are you here dressed up.what a bad night.i am not gay and not into the sex thing like they are.just want to dressup and be happy to forget about the day i had.the next thing i was told is my wife told my to quit or else.what ever that means i guess i will find out very soon.oh well.well one of my kids told me that they dont want nothing to do with me any more.the other said do what you want to do she dont care.the other wants me to quit.dont know what to do anymore.:(

Kate Simmons
08-13-2006, 10:18 AM
Lot of different reasons Barb. One is that I think most gay guys are intimidated by us because we have the gonads to dress up. Some aren't sure. Last night I had a similar experience at my club. They have theme weekends. This week was a group of female lesbian bikers from NYC. They brought their own band with them. I went to the club in Richard mode but felt out of place and only did one dance. Strange for me as I usually tear up the dance floor as either Rich or Ericka. Just got the feeling I wsn't wanted, so left. Just too much estrogen there last night plus this outside group more or less took over my club. So I know how you felt when you went to your place. Happens sometimes. I'm comfortable with who I am though, regardless of what anyone else thinks. Take care, Ericka

Karren H
08-13-2006, 10:27 AM
Definately have more fun going to the mall shopping!! The store owners will never give you a bad look when you pull out that VISA card!! hehehe

Love Karren

Tiffany 1953
08-13-2006, 10:38 AM
Wow so many different issues to deal with. I think it is fair to say that by being on this forum that you know that "it" can never be cured. Put back into the box or in the closet you bet. I was hit on by a highly intoxicated guy in a lesbian bar on my first outting. He was determined to find out what was up my dress. Since he was a regular and a big tipper managment thought it was my problem. we wish you the streingth to meet your changing environment. My you find happines without causing pain to others. Hugs Tiffany

Jasmine Ellis
08-13-2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Barbra.

I think you should sit with your wife and have a heart to heart with her. But at the end of the day its up to you what you think you should do?
Do your wife know that you go to gay bars, if she do then she may think you are gay?
But you need to talk to her. She needs to know about Barbra then listen to her, I wish you all the luck in the world tell her you love her and you want to work this out.

barbra1958
08-13-2006, 11:02 AM
this is why i love this form nothing but the best ladys here to give good advice.my wife knows i am not gay and dont want to be either.just want to dressup and be around other crossdressers.if any one knows were the crossdressers go in alanta georgia please let me know ok.thank you ladys for the help.barbra.:happy:

CaptLex
08-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Barbra,

Everything seems to come at you at once, doesn't it? Sounds like you've got your work cut out for you regarding your relationships with your wife and children. I wish you much luck and hope things get straightened out. Those are the important things, don't worry about the gay guys - they're just being jerks.

I usually remind myself that even the worse day (and night) is only 24 hours. Or, as Scarlett O'Hara used to say, "I can't think about that today . . . I'll think about it tomorrow". Works for me.

Shelly Preston
08-13-2006, 01:11 PM
this is why i love this form nothing but the best ladys here to give good advice.my wife knows i am not gay and dont want to be either.just want to dressup and be around other crossdressers.if any one knows were the crossdressers go in alanta georgia please let me know ok.thank you ladys for the help.barbra.:happy:

Hi Barbra
Read this post of Deidra's

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=521380#post521380