PDA

View Full Version : GF/wife going away on vacation, thoughts?

Sedona
08-13-2006, 03:49 PM
Hi all,

My girlfriend is going away on a family vacation in a couple of weeks. Of course, I'll miss her, but let's just say that I'm pretty thrilled to be able to have a nice continuous block of time to myself (I'm taking a couple of vacation days). I'm def. in the closet (except with GF), and am not interested in going out, or passing. It's just an around the house thing.

Anyways, I'm getting a waxing, ped/manicure and planning on hanging around my place en femme for a few days, catching up on busywork on the computer, some reading, and taking some pix of myself in my outfits.

Anybody else been able to have an extended period of alone time away from work/relationships? And, how did it go?

Cheers!

Byllie
08-13-2006, 03:51 PM
My wife went to visit her sister for a few days, a few months ago, and I had the chance to try on new nail polishs, outfits, etc., but only in the evening. We live in a village of 1/4 acre plots, so you never know who will be coming up to your door.

Gretchen
08-14-2006, 04:04 PM
I had the infrequent but welcome chance to dress up on an extended basis a week ago. My wife was out of town on business from Sunday evening through Thursday evening. I knew of this event well in advance, so had time to plan for an extended period of enjoyment and more "expanded" dressing than I have done before.
I had not shaved my legs for about 8 weeks prior to this so spent at least an hour doing that as soon as my wife was gone. I also had purchased two pairs of fake nails to wear that I had not ever done before. One set was a light pink color glue on type and the other was a really pretty set of self-stick on french nails. I dressed completely from beginning to end except for a brief trip to the store on the second day. The nails were the very best part of the whole experience and really added a new feminine feeling I had not experienced before. I also bought some new bright red lipstick, a bright shade of "real" red I had not tried before. I was again amazed at what an added feminine glow I felt with this new color.
Guess I like to look at myself in the mirror a lot more than I thought and became really aware of how much I enjoyed my additional touches of femininity. I also realized that I will not do fake nails again until I have at least two full days to apply, wear, enjoy and remove them. A partial day's dressing is not enough time and a waste of the "one time only" pretty french nail set.
But, by the time it was Thursday afternoon and her return was approaching, I realized I had experienced as much enjoyment as I was going to on this outing and had little problem changing back to my drabby male mode. I am totally closeted, so complete cleanup of all clothing and traces of strange feminine items had to be painstakingly put away back in the attic.
Just wanted to share this wonderfully blissful experience because I am still "high" from it even a week later.
Love,
Gretchen

Karren H
08-14-2006, 04:20 PM
One word - FANTASTIC

A 3 day business trip to VA last winter. And was enfemme all but 10 hours. Including the 6 hour drives down and back!!
Best time I ever had dressed. Pretty much lived as a woman for that time, except the shift I worked at the mine, otherwise ate, slept, shopped, and a movie!! :):):)

Lucky girl!! Have a blast!!

Love Karren

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 04:24 PM
go on do it all you only live once so they say

Sedona
08-15-2006, 11:35 AM
Gretchen,

Thanks to you, and everyone else, for your stories. I'm a very part-time dresser and like you, I think that after several days, I will pretty much be ready to go back to Drab mode. I'm in agreement that the nails are going to be the best part of it all. Nothing, save shaving/waxing, makes me feel more feminine.

Any more stories?