PDA

View Full Version : Do you have a special skirt?

Josephine Bonne
08-13-2006, 07:28 PM
I have this very special skirt, have it on now, that just makes me feel so wonderful. I did not spend much on it, but when I walk it makes me feel so very feminine and special. Just moving in this skirt feels so right, it flows and swishes as I walk, it also feels so cool and light. Have any of you girls also found that special skirt or dress?

Breanne
08-13-2006, 07:43 PM
I have this very special skirt..... Have any of you girls also found that special skirt or dress?
Sure do, for me it's every new one I acquire.

vbcdgrl
08-13-2006, 08:15 PM
I have a black "bubble" skirt(rolled under hem) and black sleeveless silk dress, both from Lane Bryant. Both feel and look great.
I wear a white tank top and white cardigan(sweater)with the bubble skirt. Gotten several compliments.

Vikki

Francine
08-13-2006, 08:23 PM
I like all my skirts, but one of my favorites is a my black skirt with the grey floral print. It' was one of my first really nice skirts, and still looks great. I hope I can find the link to the message, because it does look nice..but it's too hot to wear in the summer. So it's hanging in the closet..waiting.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17930

Francine

Deanna2
08-13-2006, 11:00 PM
I'm share Breanne's feeling that every new one is special. That's probably why we buy them. I have a much larger range of skirt than I could ever justify, but there are a couple that I do wear more other than the others. Right now it is a toss up between a pink denim (very) mini skirt and an ankle length orange peasant skirt. I keep wearing them but I just can't make up my mind which is better.

Calliope
08-13-2006, 11:08 PM
My wardrobe is almost entirely skirts (and tees). Some are new (thus untested), some are fancy (and I hesitate to wear them much), some are 'dependable' favorites ... but my really special skirt is a weathered one (profile photo) just for 'knocking around in' (snacking, housecleaning, playing crazy with the kids); I have given myself 'permission' to wear it into disrepair. Cozy.

Billijo49504
08-13-2006, 11:37 PM
Why aren't we seeing a picture of it? And yes, I have several skirts that I like. Just about everyone...BJ