PDA

View Full Version : Have you hugged a chubby GG today???

KewTnCurvy GG
08-13-2006, 10:51 PM
Just a thought, but consider if it were not for us chubby GG's none of you grrlz would have ANY clothes or shoes to wear at all!

So next time you see a chubby GG, remember if it weren't for women like her you wouldn't have women's clothes and shoes in your sizes.

So, give us our props!
Kew

windycissy
08-13-2006, 11:04 PM
I give thanks every day for the zaftig women of Chicago, who dress their buxom broad-shouldered bods in style....

KewTnCurvy GG
08-13-2006, 11:10 PM
I give thanks every day for the zaftig women of Chicago, who dress their buxom broad-shouldered bods in style....
Amen sister, amen!
Anyone else? Anyone?
Honestly, I'm thinking of making this a bumper sticker but hmmm, wouldn't be obvious who I was targeting would it? *puts thinking cap back on*
Kew

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-13-2006, 11:11 PM
I'd go hug a plump princess at random today -- except that I'd probably get arrested. :D Seriously, being plus-sized myself, I've got a lot of sympathy for the indignities plus-sized women face. When I've been to Lane Bryant en femme, I've always been treated well (more than just professional courtesy) and I've wondered if that's because the sales staff are empathetic to other people who are seen as "different."

KewTnCurvy GG
08-13-2006, 11:15 PM
Welcome Marlena! Here here!
Well, honestly if we were all skinny like society thinks and tells us we should be, none of you would have any clothes unless they were custom or seriously altered.
Ty Marlena *hugs back*
And, yes I think the women at LB are more empathetic than the average sales woman.
Kew

Billijo49504
08-13-2006, 11:35 PM
I hug my wife every day, I'm a 14/16 and she is a bit bigger. Just more to love...BJ

Jenna1561
08-14-2006, 12:07 AM
I'm a 22/24 and my wife is a 14/16 and I hug her all the time. I may not be able to borrow any of her clothes, but she has always borrowed my male sweaters and shirts for that "oversize" look.

I talso echo Marlena's comment concerning Lane Bryant. I've been to 3 of their stores and everyone there has always been helpful and couteous.

Love,

Jenna

christine55
08-14-2006, 12:17 AM
When I lived in Hawaii I knew many Hawaiian women well over 200 lbs who were simply beautiful. Their culture sees not chubby but really big as being beautiful. These women don't see themselves as ugly and worthless but as valued and pretty and they are. Look at Camryn Mannheim. I also see lots of overweight women who have given up any idea of being pretty and they are not pretty. I've never seen a person with some respect for themselves who was ugly. People make themselves ugly.
Hugs, Christine

KewTnCurvy GG
08-14-2006, 12:22 AM
When I lived in Hawaii I knew many Hawaiian women well over 200 lbs who were simply beautiful. Their culture sees not chubby but really big as being beautiful. These women don't see themselves as ugly and worthless but as valued and pretty and they are. Look at Camryn Mannheim. I also see lots of overweight women who have given up any idea of being pretty and they are not pretty. I've never seen a person with some respect for themselves who was ugly. People make themselves ugly.
Hugs, Christine
Hmmmm, yea yea, you're missing my point!
And, yea, it'd be great if we all could believe as you do but pick up any fashion mag, watch any show, drive down any major thoroughfare and you'll see ads touting skinny as beautiful. I've even had men as me prior to a date, what's your weight? Or, what's you dress size? So, I thinks me knows what I'm talking about. And I do hold my head high and I do dress nicely and take care of myself. Doesn't mean everyone notices. Recently I worked at one company and had a colleague who was more zaftig than I. She was gorgeous. She said she's had people tell her to her face, "you're really pretty it's sad you have a weight problem." So, sister Christine, please don't preach cuz you're preachin to the choir!!
Kew

RainyHaze GG
08-14-2006, 01:39 AM
If I had learned years ago that I am me, I would have been a lot happier. But the important thing is I am me.:happy:

Good point Kew

:hugs:

Rainy

tekla west
08-14-2006, 02:01 AM
I like girls, not matter the whatever, I like girls.

Joy Carter
08-14-2006, 03:45 AM
It's so expensive to dress nice but even more so if your a plus size so I'm finding out. I had a customer once who was maybe five foot two and 180, but she dressed so nice and really cared about her appearance. So is it me or are there more tall GGs out there today ? I have seen some who are as big as me, size 22/24 X 6 ft. and every size from there.

By the way Kew here is a big :hugs: for ya your just swell !

ronda
08-14-2006, 04:26 AM
i would love to hug a great looking plus size woman today and everyday :hugs: :love: :happy:

Kate Simmons
08-14-2006, 05:00 AM
One of my best friends is a what you may consider a chubby GG. I hug her every chance I get and love her very much. Ericka

Karren H
08-14-2006, 06:16 AM
Hehehe I hug my chubby wife all then time!!! But then again she's a size 18 and I'm a 10.....

Love Karren

QZ2
08-14-2006, 07:21 AM
If I was there, Kew, I'd give you a great big hug. Beauty comes in all sizes.

Susie
PS: I love the Judy Garland quote

Phoebe Reece
08-14-2006, 10:01 AM
Kew, you are absolutely right. The market for larger size fashionable women's clothing is growing (forgive the pun). I have noticed that more and more stores are carrying nice things that size 20 CD's (myself) can wear. We do owe a debt of gratitude.

And GG's that wear pantyhose owe us CD's a hug too, as the market for them would just about disappear if all the CD's stopped wearing them.

Tamara Croft
08-14-2006, 10:09 AM
I'd give you a hug if you were closer Kew. So, to all the chubby girls, including myself :D you have to do this ;) Put your left hand on your right shoulder and your right hand on your left shoulder, squeezeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal tight :hugs: and there you have a virtual hug from me to you :)

Wendy me
08-14-2006, 10:12 AM
well chubby gg's skinny gg's and every gg in between .... you got's to love them all ....... i go from size 8 to size 10 ( depends on were i shop) size 10 shoes .....

Ellaine
08-14-2006, 10:20 AM
I'd get an axe in the back of my head if I tried that lol

You don't mess with BG!

Carroll
08-14-2006, 10:51 AM
Just a thought, but consider if it were not for us chubby GG's none of you grrlz would have ANY clothes or shoes to wear at all!

So next time you see a chubby GG, remember if it weren't for women like her you wouldn't have women's clothes and shoes in your sizes.

So, give us our props!
Kew

Sweety, I hug my chubby GG everyday :) My wife is a bit on the chubby side:p

Carroll

monalisa
08-14-2006, 11:33 AM
Come to NY and I will hug you. I wish there were more plus size girls so I could share and swap clothes and go shopping with. Usually the only way to get clothes to fit well is to have them custom made which is expensive and sometimes difficult to find a willing seamstress. I always look and sometimes copy the plus size clothing styles that I see others wear. I figure if it looks good on a GG then maybe it would look 1/2 as good on me. Plus so much to be learned. Unfortunately to many people are shallow and judgemental and don't take the time to meet and talk with as many people as they can. Life is all about family and friends and potential new friends. Too many of us don't discover that soon enough. Personality is most important.

Helen MC
08-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Everytime I wear a nice pair of XOS Panties I thanks all those girls with lovely big botties! who they are made for. I take UK size 22-24.

Charleen
08-14-2006, 12:54 PM
Oh yeah, Big hugs! My wife was pleasantly plump and I loved her dearly, showering her with hugs and kisses. She was 5'2", I'm 6'1", and we wore the same size! Though she had a size 6 foot and I'm a 12. So yeah, I hug when the opportunity arises. I will never turn down a hug. Love and xxxx, Lily

Tina Dixon
08-14-2006, 01:12 PM

So, give us our props!
Kew
Ok come here:hugs: !!!!

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 01:24 PM
I'll give you a hug :hugs:

Calliope
08-14-2006, 03:36 PM
Hey, my post on this thread got zapped. Not nice. I said I was a size 6 - meaning: there shouldn't be an inference all dressers are 'unnaturally' sized and 'squeezing' themsleves to be girls (as I hear it, a somewhat disparaging premise). There is no shortage of super-tiny dresses at the used places, I don't think size and fem are all that related. Can this comment live?

ToyGirl
08-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Well, honestly if we were all skinny like society thinks and tells us we should be, none of you would have any clothes unless they were custom or seriously altered.

I dont understand this, but hugs anyway :)

Julie York
08-14-2006, 04:01 PM
I'll hug a fat lass if you hug a baldy bloke.

:D

heatherM
08-14-2006, 06:31 PM
All tru history most of the art, old photos, tales etc show woman as rounder and "fluffy" , rubinesk ( excuss the spelling ) I just plain don't find skinny people attractive, I remember sitting in the living room watching "10" with Bo Derick and during the beach thing I said " she needs to eat more" and all my family laughed.
My wife and all always so gratful to find the well dressed chubbies clothes at the thrift store and oh how I adore them both.

Atlanta Peach GG
08-14-2006, 06:46 PM
Holy freakin' Moly this thread is right up my Alley!! I started out a few years ago as a size 24......then I was in 22's for a good while. Then I have spent about a year or so in size 20's when I decided to go on Weight Watchers. I am just now getting into 18's!! WOOOT!!

This is why I prefer being with someone who dresses because they like and love unconditonally. They just want someone who will accept ALL of them.

I have a great amount of low self esteem and I can forget about getting nekked with anyone for the time being........I just have a real tough time with it, and I have complete kudos to the pleasingly plump GG's who have NO probs getting naked for their S.O.

The weight is coming off slowly, but I still have issues with the self image bit. I suppose that it all comes from being with someone who while drinking would put me down for my weight and how he didn't want a BBW. It's my fault for staying and putting up with the crap.

It is SOOOOOOO refreshing to see gurls on here who love, appreciate and embrace their "fluffy" GG's.........Hats off to you!!! :hugs:

Atlanta Peach GG
08-14-2006, 06:58 PM
I have a very good CD friend here in town who is probably a size 12, maybe a 10......skinny little bytch that she is........

we were at Walmart the other night at midnight (first time he had ever gone shopping with a GG for his gurlie things!!)---he was in boy mode of course.

We ventured over to the hose area (he was dying to go over there, I could see him chomping at the bit!! heh!!) and he starts going through the "Q" sizes.......and I said rather loudly "you are NOT queen size"!! (now mind you, this guy is 5-11 and about 160 pounds).........like I said........skinny lil bytch..........

we got a real kick out of all. I really relish going shopping with a guy who dresses..........:heehee:

PS.........come on over gurls..........you can all dig through MY closet.......... :D (you know you want to!!)

kittypw GG
08-14-2006, 06:58 PM
I'll hug a baldy bloke. Baldy blokes are sexxxxxy! :D

Tamara Barclay
08-14-2006, 07:08 PM
My personal opinion? Beside the obvious reasons (like sharing clothes)..plus size gals ROCK! Keep those nasty skinny things with the ribs sticking out!
Nothing sexier than a woman with curves!!!!!
And for the most part, if I could change into a woman this instant, I would be short and plus sized!!!

KimberlyS
08-14-2006, 07:15 PM
I hug my lovely pleasantly fluffy wife all the time, but never enought for her. She does not seem to understand how I can love all of her, but I do and have for 18 years with many more to come. I love her more now that I did the day we were married. And we are both about the same size, but do not share clothes. But I do get some hand me downs at times.

KimberlyS - CD

Ellie
08-14-2006, 07:20 PM
I hug my Big Beautiful Girlfriend every day, every chance I get!

I looooooooooove every round inch of her.

We are both on the big side, I'm 18/20, she's a 24/26, and we are both 5'9" so we are big all over.

Carlacd
08-14-2006, 07:23 PM
A big HUG for everyone. We all need one now and then.:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Yes i have. I hugged my wife and she hugged me back.

gennee
08-14-2006, 08:22 PM
Excellent thought, Kew. I do thank them for everything they have done to make me a better cd.

Gennee :love: :hugs:

KewTnCurvy GG
08-14-2006, 10:23 PM
I dont understand this, but hugs anyway :)
Thanks everyone!!!:D
What' I'm getting at is if ALL women were the "ideal" society dictated size MOST (okay not all) of you would not have clothes to wear or shoes unless you had some serious alterations done!
Kew
*why am I so misunderstood:p)

Barb Valentine
08-14-2006, 10:25 PM
I hug my wife every day and not because she chubby
Because I love all of her

KewTnCurvy GG
08-14-2006, 10:26 PM

Come 'mer cue ball:D *big BIG booby hugs*
Can we say booby here?
Kew

Sarah Rabbit
08-14-2006, 10:33 PM
I'm cuddled next to my Chubby GG every night. Would not have it any other way:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Sarah R. :bunny: CD of Chubby GG:D

admirerplus GG
08-14-2006, 10:55 PM
Kew,

I really appreciate this thread that you have started here! I am a plus-sized woman and usually wear 3X / 22-24 clothing. I dress well, with a hat and accessories and never go out the door without lipstick. It is so refreshing to read all of the positive comments from the members here. I feel so encouraged to read that CDs appreciate accepting GGs, regardless of their size.

I look forward to the day when I may meet a wonderful CD man, who could love me and appreciate me just the way I am. I am beautiful. Being told that I am beautiful in real life would be the best thing that could ever happen.

KewTnCurvy GG
08-14-2006, 11:09 PM
Kew,

I really appreciate this thread that you have started here! I am a plus-sized woman and usually wear 3X / 22-24 clothing. I dress well, with a hat and accessories and never go out the door without lipstick. It is so refreshing to read all of the positive comments from the members here. I feel so encouraged to read that CDs appreciate accepting GGs, regardless of their size.

I look forward to the day when I may meet a wonderful CD man, who could love me and appreciate me just the way I am. I am beautiful. Being told that I am beautiful in real life would be the best thing that could ever happen.

Here here! Amen sister!
kew

ToyGirl
08-14-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks everyone!!!:D
What' I'm getting at is if ALL women were the "ideal" society dictated size MOST (okay not all) of you would not have clothes to wear or shoes unless you had some serious alterations done!
Kew
*why am I so misunderstood:p)

i am learning , will give you the benefit of the doubt from now on :hugs:

KewTnCurvy GG
08-15-2006, 12:19 AM
i am learning , will give you the benefit of the doubt from now on :hugs:

:hugs: he he
Aren't we all!
ty ToyGirl for being understanding:)
Kew

Raychel
08-17-2006, 06:48 AM
There are a few women that I know that are chubby's. I give them hugs every chance that I get. They are so soft and cuddly. I just love that.

Anyway this thread has given me a whole new outlook when standing in line at the checkout. I look around and think, Hmmm That girl needs a hug. :heehee: :hugs: Thanks for the thread.

Kimberly
08-17-2006, 01:45 PM
<---- size 10 (US size 6), shoe size 8 (UK).

Okay... I realise now (reading the thread is probably a good idea before replying to it) that I'm being harsh. Sorry. :(
I thought you might be implying that we're all chunky. :(

:sorry:

Francesca Chantel
08-17-2006, 01:49 PM
Fat is where it at!!

I hug my BBW every day. :)

Karen Edmonton
08-17-2006, 02:43 PM

So, give us our props!
Kew
You make a good point ! I'm very lucky , I can get away with wearing a size 9-11 , I don't know if you call that "chubby " GG clothes . And by the way , I'LL give anyone a hug , if they'll give me a chance and accept me for who I am .

lynn27
08-17-2006, 03:28 PM
i just hugged the gal that waxes my legs. she is over 300 lbs. :love:

Carroll
08-17-2006, 04:14 PM
I have been giving my wife a hug and and saying
"I hug and thank you for providing clothes that fit people like me"
She gets a kick out of it

kathy gg
08-17-2006, 04:20 PM
Back a million years ago ... I got picked out of a crowd to do modeling .....nothing major just local fashion shows that sort of thing in the small city I lived in.....anyway, at the time I was a size 11-12 {and always felt HUGE compared to my size 3 gg friends}.....anyway...the agency told me they liked my look {being ethnic was a plus} and said I would be *perfect* if I lost about 10-15 pounds....at the time I weighed around 150-155. Okay...10 pounds...I figured it would be healthy and not too much...so I did...actually got to 140.....finally got a gig and then my agent said okay now if you just lost another 10 pounds I could really get you even more work. So tried excersiing even more, tried to radically change my eating cutting out even ketchup......got to 130....something I had not been since maybe age 12! Got another gig and then again..."kathy if you lost maybe 10 more pounds I could get you better paying work in the city!"......that is when I finally said enough was enough!

I dont' like to talk or think anymore about weight and dress size or agonize over all that. I excercise and play tennis about 10 hours a week and chase my crazy toddler around. I never had problems during my preg. like many of the "lolly-pop" women encounte.

I think now if a person {gg, cd, or otherwise} is thin, they have blessed genetics and maybe a very good excercise or eating regimen and I hope they are mentally and spirtually happy as their waist size.....myself....I want butter on my toast and maple syrup with my pancakes and I dont' measure how happy I am anymore by my dress size.

Thanks for the kewl thread Kewt!!

DeeInGeorgia
08-17-2006, 06:57 PM
Yes I hug a big GG every day. And I get her hand me downs.

Dee.

Atlanta Peach GG
08-17-2006, 07:02 PM
Yes I hug a big GG every day. And I get her hand me downs.

Dee.

Hiya Dee!!! Where abouts are ya?? Do I know ya?? Always good to see the Southern Belle gals here!!! :hugs:

cajunkittycat
08-17-2006, 07:22 PM
I hug my wife everyday.