PDA

View Full Version : actress in a play

suzannecarr
08-14-2006, 01:21 AM
hey girls. do you ever feel as though the enfemme character you portray while dressed , might be who you really are and the male character you portray is just a total everyday acting job, and its getting harder and harder to act like a male when you feel like the roles are reversing and youve become the character , that you werent born as but wish so strongly you were, i often have the thoughts sometimes dreams, that i wake up as a female , i think of this sometimes late at night before sleep and imagine what i would look like had i been born a female, what color hair, length, my sisters have nice bodies, (cant help but see it)have often noticed and became jealous of them! have any other girls felt these feelings, i have these thoughts often, i think of what my wife would say, how i would wake up to here screaming at me, i would say something like what are you talking about, hear my own feminine voice, look at our dressers mirror, see my hair (shoulder length auburn) while she passed out or whatever, i would probably cry big crocodile tears of joy, ask her to borrow some clothes, and if she wanted to go to the mall and help me find my shade of base, and something cute to wear that fit me good, maybe some shoes too, ask her if i could borrow some mascara(even though i have a stash) she would be definitely passed out by this time or questioning why i wasnt upset, id be curling my hair and borrowing shadow and lipstick, freaking out about how cool it is to put on a bra and actually have a legitimate reason to( lift and separate) honestly id probably want to go out somewhere just to get hit on by a guy or something, sue me but the longer i go in life the more i think about men, have been involuntarily checking them out(discreetly of course) i like the everyday little things about being femme, and id really enjoy that sort of thing, anyway i should have been female, cuz im a ditzy babbling nonsense making chick, at least on the inside, but i currently am acting in the production called ~~

the girl in a mans body, the life story of me!~~ i should win an oscar or something, suzanne:love:

ToyGirl
08-14-2006, 01:32 AM
yes alot , my whole boy life was an act , to be whoever it was that my parents and friends expected me to be, was very tiring , i used to pray to god every night that i'd wake up a girl. One day i did. Sometimes now i dream i have a better voice and stuff though and wake up and bleh , practice practice.

Kate Simmons
08-14-2006, 05:07 AM
They say there is a multiverse of infinate dimensions wherin all possibilities occur. That being the case, just consider that in at least one of those universes, there is a female you just yearning to be male. Kind of puts another perspective on things, doesn't it? Always nice to look at the opposite point of view anyway. Ericka

eleventhdr
08-14-2006, 06:08 AM
I ahve felt that way back now a few years ago when i did dress as enfemm for a scifi masqurade back then.

Nooone really did know that i really know that i really did want to stay dressed as a female.

But could not all of the time as I was in another city and to go outside I had to revery\t back to male oh well.

I still feel that way whenever i can dress.

Would just like to transform completly into female and stay that way from then on.

One of theses day's I will find a real way to do just this.

Hmmm and then!

Jay Suzy!:

Charleen
08-14-2006, 06:42 AM
That' a big dream of mine as well. Has been on and off since I was a kid. Today though, I live with who I am, a CD, and I'm happy with that and my life. As been said many times, I have the best of both worlds. I am Lily, and project Lily even in drab as I have cultivated a very femme appearance. You are right about the acting, as I do ghost tours as a Victorian gentleman and as a guy, I can be more creepy than if I was a woman, and I really enjoy acting the part. The longer I think about it, the more I feel that I could be a candidate for SRS, but as for now, I'm happy in both worlds with Lily being ever prominate. Love and xxxx, Lily