PDA

View Full Version : Going out dressed?

Denise400
08-14-2006, 08:31 AM
I have a question, but let me explain first, I love to get dressed up. heels, skirt, bra, everything, even to shave my legs since i wear pantyhose and my legs show because I love to wear short skirts, but I am a closet wearer. Now, the thing is I want to go out in public wearing a dress sometime, the only thing is I am not into makeup or lipstick, and my figure does not support looking or passing for a female, and I also have a beard, which i do not want to get rid of. Know the question is should I go out with a dress and heels on and not worry about what people think while i have a beard on, or should I try to go Femme? Please advise ladys.

Sally24
08-14-2006, 08:44 AM
I personally wouldn't, but you have to make the decision for yourself. I think crossdressing in public, without trying to pass, is probably the harder of the two.

Nikki Dee
08-14-2006, 08:59 AM
I guess if you have to ask...then the answer is NO.!!...but it's your call love.!!..personally I simply couldn't do it.!!
Nikki. x

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 09:00 AM
I would say if you want to go out then you got to shave if you want to pass that is.

Kandi
08-14-2006, 09:09 AM
I have gone out semi femme in the past and got no more looks then when I have tried my best to dress entirly femme. The beard is a dead give away. Not that my 6'2" barefoot frame isn't.

Phoebe Reece
08-14-2006, 09:22 AM
If you go out dressed femme with a beard on Halloween you will have fewer problems than if you do it now. A lot of crossdressers that go out in public do not have a particularly girlish figure, so that is not really that big an issue. Going out dressed is a personal choice and you should do what you feel comfortable doing. But, if you want to not be noticed or stared at continuously..... lose the beard.

Tracy_Victoria
08-14-2006, 01:13 PM
I have a question, but let me explain first, I love to get dressed up. heels, skirt, bra, everything, even to shave my legs since i wear pantyhose and my legs show because I love to wear short skirts, but I am a closet wearer. Now, the thing is I want to go out in public wearing a dress sometime, the only thing is I am not into makeup or lipstick, and my figure does not support looking or passing for a female, and I also have a beard, which i do not want to get rid of. Know the question is should I go out with a dress and heels on and not worry about what people think while i have a beard on, or should I try to go Femme? Please advise ladys.

Personally Denise I think you need to think about what you have written here, there are a couple of trains of thought here, either you dress in an attempt to pass (ie dress wig, makeup and heels), or you dress to wear less obvious female clothes, ie fem jeans, Unisex top not standing out, and only you know or those that take a second or third look! Or you can stand out in the crowd with your dress, stockings and beard! (I'm not being nasty in that statement) but you will standout, and Although I know of another on this site that wears fem clothes and has a beard (buffalo bill) if you walk out like that then you are going to draw attention, you are going to get negative remarks aimed at you, (And maybe even worse) and there is no going back once you have done it, spotted by anyone that knows you, and you can never go back.

as has been said, it your live and up to you, but i would think long and hard.

good luck

Charleen
08-14-2006, 01:19 PM
If you think you can handle the finger pointing, stares, snide comments,hooting, laughter, ect., then go for it. Love and xxxx, Lily

Calliope
08-14-2006, 02:42 PM
For what it's worth, my general philosophy.

There are plenty of GGs who skip the makeup and many of them are flat-chested and non-Hollywood. And they are among the loveliest women in the world.

But none of them have beards.