PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever?

Samantha Lough
08-14-2006, 08:35 AM
Good Morning, Afternoon, evening which ever the case may be. Well here is the scenario I just got done moving, (bought a little house out in BFE) and well was putting away my clothes and came upon a revelation I have more infemme clothing that is newer then I have drab clothing, I do not dress that often so this was kind of scary to realize that if I ever decide to go full time My wardrobe is already done.

Now here is the question have you ever come upon this? Here is a example I have 4 skirts, 12 blouses, 3 dresses and well a amazing amount of under garments for my femme self, now drab is 2 slacks, 1 pair of jeans, 6 tshirt 4 pairs of socks well see you get the picture.

Brie
08-14-2006, 08:50 AM
I have the same problem with clothes, not to mention the shoes. Male shoes, I have 1 pair of atheltic shoes, 1 pair of dress shoes and one pair of boots. I have 15 pair of heels, pumps, sandals, mules, slingbacks, boots, you name it. I just bought 2 more pair today and I'm looking for another!!

KarenXDR
08-14-2006, 09:19 AM
..but, strangely, I have more fem suits than men"s. But more socks than stockings/pantyhose, a few more bras than T-shirts, but a hundred times as many panties as boxer shorts.

There's no male equivalent but I am very big on garterbelts (8) and gowns slit to the hip (5). Only two teddies for some reason.

And you're all welcome to drop by and see for your selves!!!

Lipstick kisses.

Karen

Calliope
08-14-2006, 02:05 PM
I have more infemme clothing that is newer then I have drab clothing, I do not dress that often so this was kind of scary to realize that if I ever decide to go full time My wardrobe is already done.

No such thing, you'll be going steady and wearing the pin of the free market - forever.

I have 4 skirts, 12 blouses, 3 dresses and well a amazing amount of under garments for my femme self, now drab is 2 slacks, 1 pair of jeans, 6 tshirt 4 pairs of socks well see you get the picture.

Tip of the iceberg. Send us your list a year from now. Faint.

Janelle Young
08-14-2006, 02:21 PM
I have way more woman's clothes than male clothes. It freaked me out at first, then I realized that was the way it should be.

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 02:22 PM
ok

Mens shoes 1..............Womens high heels 5 + 1 pair of boots

mens shorts 7..............womens blouses 6

mens t-shorts 4............womens t-shorts 7

mens underwear 0.........womens underwear 6 bras and 10 knickers...4 g-stings.....10 pairs of stockings

mens necklace 0.........womens 3

I could go on but you get the picture

Karren H
08-14-2006, 03:03 PM
Hmmm Well I definately have more male clothes than female.

Male side - probably 15 pair of jeans, 20+ dress slacks, 20+ dress shirts, 8 jackets, 3 suits, 20+ polo shirts, too many tee shirts to count, bunches of sweaters, 10 pair of shorts, 3 pairs of tennis shoes, and 5 pair of dress shoes..

Female - 10 skirts, 10+ dresses, 15+ tops, 2 leather jackets with matching leather skirts, 2 matching suits (jacket and skirt), 3 pair of capris, 1 pair of gauchos, Zero Fem Jeans!!!, 2 pair of shorts, one leather winter coat, and 20 pair of fem shoes... And tons of lingerie and acessories..

Damn...Sounds like a fortune in clothes to me. Lol. No wonder I don't have any money!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Laura Jane
08-14-2006, 03:29 PM
Having had to pack it all up and unpack it and now pack it up again due to having house guests to stay twice in couple of months, I realise how much I have accumulated!

Laura has more shoes, Skirts (than trousers), Femme Trousers, Blouses (than Shirts), Knickers and Socks than my other self. The wardrobes and cupboards look rather bare now!

Jasmine, how do you cope with just 14 pairs of knickers! I think we sisters need to organise some form of Knicker aid!

Kenix
08-14-2006, 06:26 PM
There are too much empty space in Kenix's side of the closet....

Kate Simmons
08-14-2006, 06:45 PM
Lost count two years ago. What's the use? Ericka

Charleen
08-14-2006, 11:10 PM
Don't have more femme than drab, but workin' on it! Have been to Charlie's dresser in quite a while. Love and xxxx, Lily

shericd7
08-14-2006, 11:21 PM
I know the feeling of haveing to pack so much,so now I say the hell with it and just them see what I like to do...

trannie T
08-15-2006, 12:04 AM
Is it more fun to buy men's clothes or women's clothes?
Is it more fun to wear men's clothes or women's clothes?
Do I have more men's clothes or women's clothes?