PDA

View Full Version : Made jewelry with wife

Kandi
08-14-2006, 09:23 AM
I am blessed with a beautiful wife who is showing me an unbelievable amount of support. This morning i sat down with her and beaded a necklace to match the goodwill outfit she found for me. I got dressed as korinda and sat with her till I completed the piece. Mine was simple. Hers are beautiful. She has made me complete sets with necklace, braclet,anklet and of course clip-on earings. I told her she should have a booth at at one of the tri ess events. You all would just love her.

CDsWifey GG
08-14-2006, 09:43 AM
How very cool ! I think I will try that too, I haven't made new jewelry in ages and I am almost sure Brandy will love it, thank you:D . Way cool of your wife, and I am so glad for you that you have her. (Glad for her that you appreciate her ;) )

Sandra
08-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Korinda so pleased you have a supportive wife and that you are doing things together :)

Tamara Croft
08-14-2006, 10:11 AM
Awww that is so very sweet :hugs: Why don't you get her to join the forum so we can all meet her :)

Kandi
08-14-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm working on it. As so many have said "don't push it". She is sharing this with me. Its a start

Tamara Croft
08-14-2006, 10:32 AM
Well, if she ever wants someone to talk to, she is free to email me anytime :) tamara@crossdressers.com and I'll be glad to email with her.

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 02:41 PM
cool its so wonderful

DonnaT
08-14-2006, 05:08 PM
That's great Korinda!

My wife does the same for me. See the pearl necklace in my avatar. We go to the bead store and bead/gem shows all the time.

Byllie
08-14-2006, 05:42 PM
Korinda? How about some pics of the work>

GG Vanya
08-14-2006, 06:01 PM
I am blessed with a beautiful wife who is showing me an unbelievable amount of support. This morning i sat down with her and beaded a necklace to match the goodwill outfit she found for me. I got dressed as korinda and sat with her till I completed the piece. Mine was simple. Hers are beautiful. She has made me complete sets with necklace, braclet,anklet and of course clip-on earings. I told her she should have a booth at at one of the tri ess events. You all would just love her.

She sounds like she has a beautiful soul. Why not get her to join us here? I'd love to hear more about her jewelry making talents!

Joy Carter
08-14-2006, 06:20 PM
Korinda that is so cool of her to make you jewlery. She has a beautiful heart. My wife makes beaded jewlery and she consented to make me a beaded watch band for the little ladies watches she has. She is unaccepting, I'm hoping for a change in the future.:D

:hugs: To you Both

Missy Anne's GG
08-14-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi korinda,

She does sound like a beautiful wife! So glad that she is so supportive of you! Yes, do try to get her to come over here. It would be great to have another accepting GG!

Hugs,

Missy Anne's GG