PDA

View Full Version : Will I pass?

bobinguilford
08-14-2006, 09:24 AM
Here is the big question. 65 years old not bad looking, slim 140 lbs 5'8" light beard. huge desire to pull it off in public. Wife suspects but has no idea of my real desire. Will be going on cruise in Oct and would love to do it then. I do not have wig, clothes or anything else to make the switch Any advice??

ToyGirl
08-14-2006, 09:32 AM
mannerisms , your ability to move in feminine way and your 'vibe' will keep everyone at a distance satisfied , if someone see's such a person in there periphial vision etc, they have no reason to look any harder. When you up close and personal , its all about expression , voice and not having a shadow. Also dress sensibly and not out of place. Good luck

I keep telling myself this would be easier at your age than mine , but who knows.

Phoebe Reece
08-14-2006, 09:47 AM
Go shopping.....

Another possibility is that some cruises have on-board costume (fancy dress) balls and have costumes for loan to the passengers. Just choose a woman's outfit and go with it.

Tracy_Victoria
08-14-2006, 01:19 PM
it has been said that crossdressing and passing gets easier with age, but you still need to invest in the tools of the trade.

ie the more fem items you have the more fem you will look, the easier it is to pass!

good luck!

Sharon_Rose
08-14-2006, 01:31 PM
If I can pass, I would think you could pass. IF not, so what. Be yourself. After a day or so, most people will think more of the personality than the look [with certain caveats.]

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 01:32 PM
you got to have it all, underwear, skirts, tops, shoes, make-up, right down to the last little bit. thats before you think about passing. Good luck and enjoy

Janelle Young
08-14-2006, 01:55 PM
I think the real question is are you ready to come out to your wife? A cruise ship may seem huge but in reality it is not that big. If you dress on the ship there is a 99.9% probability your wife will know about it (IMHO).

Also when you first board the ship your picture will be taken and it is encoded on a plastic 'credit card' that you use to charge stuff on the ship and for getting off and on the ship at ports of call. The crew looks at your picture and makes sure it is you, especially when you get back on board the ship. So I would not recommend trying to get back on board the ship if dressed.

Calliope
08-14-2006, 02:09 PM
As I see it, passing isn't the goal; sending off a fem vibration and adding good to the world is. The latter task is (actually) easier - and (way) finer.

It all starts with you enjoying your appearance.

Julogden
08-14-2006, 02:24 PM
Hi,

You say that your wife suspects? Then this might be a good time to discuss your desires with her.

Springing it on her without warning on a cruise ship when she has no choice just doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but that's just my opinion.

Anyway, I hope everything goes great for you!:happy:

Good luck,
Carol:hugs:

Calliope
08-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Springing it on her without warning on a cruise ship when she has no choice just doesn't sound like a good idea to me, but that's just my opinion.

Yup, she might say you ruined her vacation - and you'll never hear the end of that.

Tamara Croft
08-14-2006, 07:03 PM
Any advice??Yep, don't tell her on vacation, she's liable to throw you overboard ;)