PDA

View Full Version : Does pink make you feel more femme?

Dana Carlton
08-14-2006, 01:49 PM
I have to say one of the things that attracts me most to crossdressing is the choice of so many different colors available in women's clothing.

A girl can have the same skirt in 20 different colors!! Beats the drab blues and grays of the male wardrobe.

I tend to like pink. Anything in pink makes me really feel more feminine.

Makes me wonder if all cd's prefer the more femme colors of pinks, reds, turqious, etc.?

sophie1
08-14-2006, 01:53 PM
personally i don't really go for pink, but i do like the fact ladies clothes come in more colours than mens. i guess that i one thing has always drawn me to CDing
Sophie
XXX

Sharoncd
08-14-2006, 02:01 PM
Yes I like Pink. I use to wear a pink man's shirt all the time. But the question is Do I feel more fem in pink? Yes and no I feel more fem in any color but pink has to be my favorite.

Sharoncd

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 02:02 PM
i love any colour than pink

Janelle Young
08-14-2006, 02:03 PM
I'm not sure I feel more feminine in pink but I do love the color. Most of my tops are pink.

Ellie
08-14-2006, 02:04 PM
I love pink!

And red, blue, greens... all the different colors and styles that women's clothes come in but I especially like the softer and silkier fabrics. I generally wear pink when I'm feeling innocent :angel: and red when I'm feeling naughty :dom: The other colors are mostly on my "office girl" clothes that I wear just to hang out.

Okay, so most of the time red or red and black wins out but I still have lots of pink nighties.

Karren H
08-14-2006, 02:09 PM
Well for me I think its more the clothing style vs color. As an example, black is my favorite fem color yet I don't have any black male clothes. And I have a pink male dress shirt yet I still feel like a male wearing it!

Don't get me wrong, I do love red, pink, plum...puce and fusha... But I'd take a skirt or dress in the ugliest color over a pair of pink male slacks any day of the week!! Hehehe

Love Karren

Calliope
08-14-2006, 02:13 PM
Pink (other than bubblegum) is cool - but I feel that way primarily because it goes well with purple.

Purple is my default groove, you see.

(Not that I know why or anything.)

QZ2
08-14-2006, 02:21 PM
Pink rules!!

Susie

Ellaine
08-14-2006, 02:49 PM
It's amazing how a pink top will cast a glow on a fair complexion. It works for me, I also like pink anyway. I was born pink!!! ;)

Deborah
08-14-2006, 02:50 PM
Have to agree with Karren, more style then color.

NighttimeGirl
08-14-2006, 02:51 PM
I have to say one of the things that attracts me most to crossdressing is the choice of so many different colors available in women's clothing.

A girl can have the same skirt in 20 different colors!! Beats the drab blues and grays of the male wardrobe.

Makes me wonder if all cd's prefer the more femme colors of pinks, reds, turqious, etc.?

yep for sure Pink is my favourite colour I just love it, so many things in my life are pink, lippy, scarfs, shirts blouses, knickers, tops...could go on
I just can't get enough of the damn colour , I also have a few male pink shirts and I always feel sexy in them, I must say that is the only time I have ever felt sexy whilst en drab

:hugs:

:love:

Caitlintgsd
08-14-2006, 02:55 PM
I only accent with pink. It seems to me that if one has wider shoulders (yea, genetics suck) that pink only accentuates that. I prefer purple or black anyway unless I'm wearing denim. Then I'll wear, uhm, purple or black.

Dee 1062
08-14-2006, 03:53 PM
I like Pink and love purple, but I dress alot in Black...Each to their own....:)

http://www.somewhereelseclub.com/

ToyGirl
08-14-2006, 04:03 PM
i love pink , i have a pink ipod and pink watch etc but it doesnt really suit me , so i probably wear it the least. Though i did dye my hair pink for about 6 months in my gwen stefani wanna be phase.

if you can pull it off :thumbsup:

Annesah
08-14-2006, 04:23 PM
Yes, pink makes me feel femme. After all a pink bracelet is the very first thing a baby girl wears. Just wish I might have lucked out! If you like pink too, check out this site www.sanrio.com Annesah

carolinewalker_2000
08-14-2006, 05:16 PM
As you can see, I seriously enjoy pink!!!

Caroline

Stephianie
08-14-2006, 05:20 PM
I can Awnser that in one Word..........YES
:devil: well maybe too
steffi

pepsi
08-14-2006, 05:48 PM
i think most cds like pink as its traditionally a girls colour.i love wearing pink it makes me feel very girly.most of my nightware is pink, i seem drawn to it in the shops.one of my favourite skirts is a v short and flirty pleated mini in pale pink wearing it makes me smile but i could never go out in it as its too short and flippy.:D

Jenni
08-14-2006, 05:53 PM
Pink rocks my world:o

jen

Kristen L
08-14-2006, 05:57 PM
I love anything yellow. Panties are my undoing thouugh.

:happy:

nettiereno GG
08-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Hi,

My adora loves pink, however, she has a wide array of different color clothing choices and styles. These are usually chosen for her by......me!!

I do so enjoy getting her pretty outfits.

Annette

GG Vanya
08-14-2006, 05:59 PM

I don't know where all of you are buying your clothes, but Trudi wears Polo shirts to play golf, (en drab) and the selection is literally that of a rainbow. Yesterday for example, was the second day of our CC championship, and she wore a beautiful pink/salmon shirt. On Saturday she wore a vivid yellow shirt. Did it make her feel more femme? Hang on, I'll go ask her LOL.
Ack! her answer was irreverent as usual: I was a butch mf'er! And it was NOT pink, it was Salmon! <grinning and rolling my eyes>

To be honest, my husband has never liked neutral colors. The only apparel he owns in black, grey, dark blue, brown, etc. are business suits. If it's true that black is slenderizing, he'd damn well disappear, he's so slim to begin with.:Angry3:

Trudi moves extremely easily between her male and female personnas so I really don't think colors affect her that much.

annekathleen
08-14-2006, 06:04 PM
I think pink tends to make me feel pretty.
White tends to make me feel innocent and pure.
Black or red makes me feel sexy.

James/Jennie
08-14-2006, 06:14 PM
Pink is my favorite en femme color

Kate Simmons
08-14-2006, 06:42 PM
Hell no, Hon. Black makes me feel more feminine. Black is mystery. Black is adventure. Black is excitement. Black is my color of choice as a woman. Ericka

barbra1958
08-14-2006, 06:49 PM
pink is the woman ready to get out and enjoy herself.i love it and red,it makes you feel like you can do anything,witch you can.go for it and enjoy yourself make the world bow down at you.haha.you do what makes you happy.no one else cares.love your self for whom you are.allways be happy there are a lot of ladys here that care.have a great day.barbra.:happy:

Deanna2
08-14-2006, 07:03 PM
I don't just tend to like pink - I love pink in all its various shades. But I also love orange (not with pink let me hasten to add). I also love black.

Like others have said there are so many different colours and shades of colours. How can you not like femme gear?

tekla west
08-14-2006, 07:05 PM
pink is not my color, so says my fashion consultant. Others have agreed. I'm down with black.

Angie G
08-14-2006, 07:05 PM
I do have a pair of pink panties but t not my favorite I like red & purple best Idon't have pink clothes :hugs:
Angie G.

Michelle2008
08-14-2006, 07:31 PM
YAY!!!!!!! PINK RULES!! I love pink...the hotter the better. And neon hot pink....Oh yeah! hahahahaha....Good thread!

Michelle

Charleen
08-14-2006, 08:05 PM
Yep, PINK! and purple,black, red, yellow, blue(matchs my eyes), fucia, lavender, cream, white, grey, brown, tan, any but green! Love and xxxx, Lily

myMichelle
08-14-2006, 08:11 PM
Does pink make me feel more feminine? Two words: God yes!

myMichelle
08-14-2006, 08:14 PM
pink is not my color, so says my fashion consultant. Others have agreed. I'm down with black.

For someone who's down with black, there's a whole lot of pink going on in that avatar! (You know I'm only teasing you, Tekla. I like you just the way you are.)

gennee
08-14-2006, 08:16 PM
Pink is my femme color. Liked it ever since childhood. I also like red, purple, black, turquoise, and royal blue.

Gennee

deana cd
08-14-2006, 08:20 PM
Well, I think the color has become so identified with the female gender that one almost can't help but feel more feminine while wearing it. I look at pink the same way as I look at bras; a bra is such a feminine garment, there is nothing like it in the traditional male wardrobe.

trannie T
08-15-2006, 12:19 AM
I have a couple of pink men's shirts. Nobody knows I'm wearing matching panties.

Renee Talia
08-15-2006, 12:22 AM
I just picked up my first pink shirt today, it is my ideal femme color, I can't wait to wear it tomorrow,
Jenna

fionasboots
08-15-2006, 01:26 AM
Strangely I have pink guy shirts (salmon and actual pink as well) with matching ties and I love wearing them ... in guy mode.

In femme mode, nope, have one pink outfit and I've kinda gone off it, rather too much for me. Blues maybe, turquoise (spelling?), white, black, etc

Now pink lipstick, that's a different matter :heehee:

Lisa Golightly
08-15-2006, 01:49 AM
I don't really wear pink to be honest, but I do have a pink bedroom.

sparks
08-15-2006, 02:57 AM
Actually.............NO!

black leotards
08-15-2006, 05:39 AM
I agree that colors and style both go a long way in creating a femme look, but pink is one of my favs, especially a softer pink. I have a nice turtleneck in pink, and of course, ballet pink tights with back seams!

Sophie_A
08-15-2006, 08:08 AM
Love your bedroom Lisa, that is gorgeous.

Yes I love pink, so much I even have a pink mobile (cell phone for our readers from the other side of the pond). My boss has enjoyed my phone with great humour, but I like it so its staying.

Becky Blue
08-15-2006, 08:26 AM
Funnily enough I bought my firts pink dress today, it did make me feel very femm actually. I agree with earlier pots, black and purple are sexy, white is smart, green is classy and pink is demurre.
Bec

Ashley Helen
08-15-2006, 08:41 AM
Dana, I think it is the wide choice of female clothing and shoes that attract me to CDing. On the question of colours my SO tells me I am an autumn/winter colouring and should keep away from pinks and pastels. Shame!

Love

Helen xx

Siobhan Marie
08-15-2006, 09:06 AM
I love pink and wear what pink items of clothing that I have when I can.

:hugs: Anna x

jennifer marie
08-15-2006, 09:31 AM
I also love pink! I can remember growing up always wanting to wear a pink dress with pink bows in my pig tails

Jennifer Marie

JennyTVPerth
08-15-2006, 02:33 PM
Like most of the replies here, I also love pink, especially for my underwear.

While I can relate to the more "sophisticated" colours at times (and of course a little-black-dress can only be black), I have always seen myself as the girl-next-door type where a girly pink skirt or blouse is the obvious choice.

As others have said, one of the attractions to cross-dressing is to feel feminine, and wearing a pair of pink panties although perhaps identical in shape and feel to a black pair, make me feel a LOT more feminine.

Wearing pink also seems to make innocent flirting a bit easier to pull off .....

Dana Carlton
08-15-2006, 03:01 PM
Great replies, girls!!! Wow, didn't think I'd get this many replies to this thread. Think we can declare pink the official color of crossdressers everywhere.

Hugs ~~~~~~

Sarah Rabbit
08-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Although like the other girls, I like the wide variety of colours the GG's have to play with, it would seem my wardrobe does have that pink tinge about it:D

Sarah R. :bunny:

Lindahexi
08-15-2006, 05:00 PM
I love pink, so yes I do feel more feminine wearing pink tops etc, but I also have a couple of pink male shirts.

Staci
08-15-2006, 08:53 PM
Pink is the girliest of colors. Anything nylon, satin, silk, and pink is a winner with me.

ranma 1/2
08-15-2006, 09:24 PM
I love pink. My favorite pair of nylons are pink with a little flower on the ankle:heehee:

nikisbest
08-15-2006, 10:16 PM
Pink rules!!

Susie

Niki

Stephenie B
08-15-2006, 10:26 PM
Hi girls,

I think that it depends on my mood, When I feel like a tramp it will always be black: stockings, sheer top (no bra) leather mini skirt etc....
When i'm in a femm mode it is always ..........Yes Pink.

Huggs to you all
Stephenie:love: :love:

Scotty
08-15-2006, 10:46 PM
Pink and purple ;)

angelfire
08-15-2006, 10:54 PM
I'm not so much a fan of purple, but I love pink, or black is sexier.

SiSi
08-16-2006, 09:58 AM
:yrtw: :doll:

pink is me

melisa6
08-17-2006, 07:56 PM
Ya pink does make me feel mor Femm especialy pink panties and thongs.

dazzed
08-17-2006, 10:51 PM
yes pink does it for me ,yellow is next,but not close.

Helena Constantini
08-18-2006, 04:02 AM
I think that pink is more atractive for the beginners;
however, any color is good if you care your elegance and body.
I prefer black

ronda
08-18-2006, 04:12 AM
i love pink i just can't find a pink skirt that i like.:love: :hugs: :happy:

Kate Simmons
08-18-2006, 05:39 AM
I might add that even though black is my favorite femme color, pink is considered one of the healing colors. Go figure. No wonder it makes most gals feel good. Ericka Kay

Janailene
08-18-2006, 06:25 AM
As I post this reply I am wearing matching pink panties and bra, pink sandals, pink capri pants, a pink top, and have pink nail polish and lipstick. Do I like pink? Maybe so.

Zero
08-18-2006, 08:23 AM
I love wearing tight pink t-shirts. They make me feel feminine but i've never worn a pink skirt before. Must try and get one.

fiona_libby
08-18-2006, 08:29 AM
Hello
Pink is in fact by far the most pleasing colour to my eye but I do have to say my femininity goes far beyond the colour or style or type of clothing it is more a desire to exist as a particular person and be as natural and as feminine as I can be.

love to all

Fiona

jozee
08-18-2006, 08:40 AM
When I Started Buying My Own Stuff, I Usually Bought Black,
Because It Is Naughty. Now I Am Starting To Buy Other Colors,
And Am Looking For Pastels, Like Pink, Lavender, Yellow, Etc.

GINA-CD
09-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Well, I like pink also for my undies (if that was not against the rules I'd prove that), but the color I like most is RED.... hot, sexy, passionate.

Jennaie
09-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Not at all. It's the way I feel inside that makes me feel fem. I wear the same colors en-femme that I wear in drab, the colors that look good on me. The feel and look of the femme clothing does enhance the experience, but I can feel fem just wearing a pair of nude panties under my drab jeans.

I have to admit, I simply can not stand the feeling of male underwear. I would rather be embarassed seen in my panties than have to wear male underwear. I am sure that the next woman I have a relationship with will see my panties the first time we sleep together. How will she react? I doubt it will matter to her that much. If it does, she is not for me.

It's like they say, those who care, don't matter and those who matter don't care.

Joy Carter
09-17-2006, 08:17 PM
I have no pink except for some flowers on one bra. I love MAUVE so much that I just oreded a pair of metal framed glasses in MAUVE. Me I love black (and lace) as much as any gurl loves pink. To me that say's woman in my book.

Karen Donna
09-17-2006, 08:31 PM
Hi
My favorite- definitely feel more ladylike and sexy in pink.
Could be a pretty soft pink blouse or pretty lacy pink panties,
that is my color.

princessmichelle
09-17-2006, 08:47 PM
Hi,

I find pink to be healing, too.:happy:

I wouldn't dress in pink as a woman, as I don't want to stick out, and most women dont use much pink. But is pink feminine and appealing? Yes, it's dreamy!

It's also "accidentally" the color of one of my rugs. Really, I won't admit to having had anything to do with selecting the color. :D

princessmichelle

jennifer easton
09-17-2006, 08:49 PM
yes I like pink it gives me a sexy feeling xoxoxjennifer

KarenSusan
09-18-2006, 12:41 AM
I have 2 nightgowns. Both are satin and lace. One is powder blue and the other is pink. When I'm wearing the blue, I say, "Well blue IS a boy's color" but when I'm wearing the pink, I say, "Nope, there's no doubt, I'm a sissy".:D

Volca
09-18-2006, 12:59 AM
Yes, pink makes me feel very girly. Pink and black as a combination is the way to go for me

Scotty
09-18-2006, 01:01 AM
Pink is my favorite color after Purple, they both do the trick :)

Jenniferritchie
09-18-2006, 05:48 AM
I do like pink and havinh thought, most of my fem underwear is pink, i only have a limit wardribe of pink outerwear, ie, a ballgown and a few skirts and blouses but i have a wide variaty of colours. do i feel more fem in pink, i am not quite sure as i feel femm the minute i put my underwear on, i think that i suffer just like any girl when she opens her closet, what do i wear today! it is all about being fem and the style of clothing for me not just the colour, ido like the softer materials though. i do have plenty of silks and satins and this more or less determines what i wear. I do have a lot of pink nightdresses and onr pair of pink silk pj's but i just feel complete when i dress.:happy:

satinsam
09-18-2006, 06:10 AM

Pink is my fave maid dress colour at present. So nice - full short skirt and I'm ready to serve. Curtsey xx

angelfire
09-18-2006, 06:13 AM
The color pink is definitely the cliche feminine color. I love wearing it, and I love it when women wear it.

Personally in maids outfits though, sorry to say but I gotta go with the standard black with white lace.

sue ellan
09-18-2006, 06:37 AM
pink is the cats meow when it comes to my favorite color.:hugs:
sue ellan

Sexy_kavya26
09-18-2006, 08:22 AM
Pink makes me more feminine .

Sky
09-18-2006, 09:29 AM
Pink looks ugly on me. It's not just about wearing a "feminine" color, it's about what matches your style, skin, figure, etc. Plus, bright light colors (such as pink) tend to make you look fat...

Sasha Anne Meadows
09-18-2006, 09:49 AM
I keep my finger and toe nails painted pink all of the time. I love the look.

Sasha Anne

KateLongman27
09-18-2006, 10:12 AM
Nope, since if you're a confident male then you can wear a pink shirt with a suit and it doesn't do one iota of making you or anyone seem less masculine. Actually it looks rather good [See remake of Alfie starring Jude Law]!

So, no pink does not make me feel more femme!

JoAnnDallas
09-18-2006, 10:18 AM
I have a mans dress shirt in Pink, a Hanes T-shirt in Pink, and a JMS T-Shirt that is Hot Pink. I also have some Pink lipstick.

Pink Satin Sissy
09-18-2006, 11:39 AM
Pink?
The name says it all.

Pink

Sam-antha
09-18-2006, 02:44 PM
I practically duplicate Karen's reply. It is the style of the thing that matters, apart from what goes with it in colour.
At work my fav shirt was pink. A favourite suite was a light silky blue/grey.
Both were un-fem.
~Samm
PS, that suit dated back to the late sevenites when the big, big wide leg bottom (what was it called) was around.
~Samm

Bev06 GG
09-18-2006, 03:29 PM
Funny that because Ive never been a lover of Pink, but one of my girlfriends bought my fella a pink skirt for his birthday. We had a photo session today and he decided to try it on with a pink top and pink shoes. I have to admit he looked fab because he's got a lovely tan and it really showed it off. There is something very femminine about the colour and today has made me realise what a pretty colour it actually is.
Take care
BEVxxxx

RaineK
09-18-2006, 03:41 PM
I'm too damn ugly to CD in outer clothes :D but I must say I do feel more femme in pink or floral panties for example ... I wear panties, stockings and sometimes shave my legs and wear toe tail polish. If I'm alone at home, I'll put on fem jeans and shoes with a tight top or a femme top...

It gets said so often on the site and it's something I have taken to heart very quickly: it's how you feel and not how you look. In a very short time I have learnt a lot but that single thing is one of those life-changing thoughts that'll stay with me forever.

Jenny Wilson
12-07-2006, 07:44 PM
Yes, PINK!!!!!!!!!! Starting with my panties and bra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also enjoy red, yellow, lavender, and other pastel colors. I love white stockings or pantyhose. Maybe b/c Mom was a nurse?

I have only one pink dress though. There just haven't been too many pink dresses in my size at Goodwill and the Salvation Army. I have quite a few dark blue dresses, and a lovely while one.

Jenny

Marla S
12-07-2006, 07:52 PM
My favorite color has been blue, now it's red.
If this goes on, it might happen that I buy something pink someday:D

Sierra Evon
12-07-2006, 08:00 PM
Yes!!!!!, I love pink and always have , I always have on something pink everyday......its a true femme color , but its all in the way you wear it , that for me screams ......I'm a girl,,,,,,,,,,,,and love being a girl.....:c9:

MJ
12-07-2006, 09:13 PM
well i like all colours but pink tends to stand out.

cd_stacey
12-07-2006, 09:32 PM
Oh honey....pink is *definitely* my color!

princessmichelle
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
I like pink, and wish it were safer to like it in boy mode. So yes, I suppose it makes me feel more femme.

Princess Michelle

ArleneRaquel
12-07-2006, 09:35 PM
Black is where it's at baby ! At least for me. :love: Maureen - A Living Doll in Black

marie354
12-07-2006, 09:49 PM
I think pink tends to make me feel pretty.
White tends to make me feel innocent and pure.
Black or red makes me feel sexy.

I agree! But it all depends on styles, top, pant, dress... and the cut. after all it must look and fit right too.

helenr
12-07-2006, 09:54 PM
I so wish I had saved an article I read a number of years ago, but the essence of it stuck in my transvestite brain-that until the early part of the 20th century, baby boys were clothes at birth in PINK and girls in BLUE! The article went on to explain that pink is actually a stronger color versus the paler blue being more, well, feminine, weak, whatever. At some point this was reversed. Honestly, this is what I read but have no idea how I could research it further-naturally color photography wasn't available 100 years ago so how could one tell from a photograph. I mention this only as, I too, am drawn to the feminine perception of the color pink but I wonder how I would feel if it were deemed a masculine color? Our minds are so complicated! hugs to all , helenr

Alice D
12-07-2006, 10:03 PM
Black is where it's at baby ! At least for me. :love: Maureen - A Living Doll in Black

Black is much sexier! red a close second.

ArleneRaquel
12-07-2006, 10:12 PM
Black is much sexier! red a close second.

I believe the same way, in the exact same order.:love: Maureen - Great in Red or Black

Deanna2
12-08-2006, 02:12 AM
Pink and yellow (not together) are my favorite colours. I've got femme gear in all sorts of shades of pink. Just today I bought myself another pink denim mini skirt.

Lanore
12-08-2006, 06:47 AM
Love pink. I also love yellow and light blue. I just bought a velour jogging set in pink. Now I have them in all three colors. Feels so nice.

Lanore

janet p
12-08-2006, 07:17 AM
All the colors of the rainbow are what make me feel fem,but most of my panties are PINK.:love:

Amy Hepker
12-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Duh, Yes

Shelly Preston
12-08-2006, 08:45 AM
You will notice from time to time my avatar combines black and pink

Peggy55
12-08-2006, 09:18 AM
I think it has something to do with being raised that pink is a girls color just as blue is for boys. Pink makes me feel more femm. And Red and Black are colors that, to me, denote a more naughty feeling.:D

NatashaCD
12-08-2006, 09:28 AM
i love pink very nice girly colour

and i agree black and red are naughty colours :)

Diana West
12-08-2006, 09:44 AM
I don't think pink makes me feel more feminine. Red is more of a color that I'm attracted while en femme.
My favorite sweater is pink though.

Angela E.
12-08-2006, 05:27 PM
Pink when I feel really feminine and girly,black and purple when I feel naughty and sexy.Do love blue(all shades),mauve,fuscia and others for dresses skirts blouses etc.Like some of the other ladies here,my favorite underwear is pink.I also love pink shoes.:heehee: -Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :doll: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :daydreaming:

Margie
12-08-2006, 09:59 PM
I just dore pink. I'm buying pink more and more. I think it's real femme and my wife agrees. I have a pink angora sweater that is sooo awesome! Have it on now. Pink can go with so many colors too.
Hugs
Margie

Margie
12-08-2006, 10:02 PM
I agree with you Volca. Pink and grays are soft and very femme also!

GirlyKim
12-08-2006, 10:18 PM
YES! I love pink! As both a male and female dresser. I have a few pink men's shirts that I love, and I do feel a bit fem wearing them. But my pink timex watch goes great with it. I have pink ties and pink dress shirts when dressed male, in female clothing Skirts, dresses, shoes (runners and heels), panties, bras, tights, and bed clothes.
I have at least one day per week as at work dressed in pink. Some mock me, most don't know I'm a crossdresser, and most don't even care. But for those who make fun of me, I just let it roll off.

PINK RULES FOR EVER!

Jenny Beth
12-08-2006, 10:25 PM
I just started on another job site this week. The finishing carpenter has most of his tools spray painted pink. From his level and square to his air nailers and power tools everything is bright pink. My first thought was he did this so no one would try to steal and sell his stuff but maybe he's one of us....:heehee:....just a thought!!

Angela E.
12-09-2006, 01:05 PM
I just started on another job site this week. The finishing carpenter has most of his tools spray painted pink. From his level and square to his air nailers and power tools everything is bright pink. My first thought was he did this so no one would try to steal and sell his stuff but maybe he's one of us....:heehee:....just a thought!!

Whenever I see a man wearing pink I think the same thing.:heehee: Angela.:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :GE: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: :daydreaming: