PDA

View Full Version : How Old is "She"

windycissy
12-13-2004, 08:35 PM
I know, I know, it's insulting to ask a woman her age, but I have a different question: how long ago did your female self make the scene? I consider Windy Cissy's birthday to be the day I first went out the door dressed as a woman, but even if you haven't gotten that far, how long ago did you start dressing? Windy's debut was in April 1988, which makes her sweet 16. How about you? Ask Windy (http://snurl.com/askwindy)

KayleighTV_UK
12-13-2004, 08:39 PM
10ish i suppose, when i first found myself looking at women for what they were wearing, as apposed to them.. but i suppose i never really found Kay till about 5 years ago! X

Amelie
12-13-2004, 08:43 PM
My fem side came out around 1977. I was about 20. The first day I got dressed, was also the first day I went out. I wasn't married and no one was going to keep me in the closet.
Amelie

Vickie-CD
12-13-2004, 08:49 PM
Cannot really remember, but well before my teens. It just seemed natural.
Vickie

Amelie
12-13-2004, 08:49 PM
See Maude,,,I'm kinda old.

Amelie
12-13-2004, 08:52 PM
I voted "Vicariously" even though I don't know what this means.
Amelie

Vallari
12-13-2004, 09:19 PM
For me sometime during elem school. Cant remember the exact age, so it may be slightly over 10 years, but i put less then 10 to be safe! lol :o :p

Vivian Best
12-13-2004, 09:26 PM
You girls are such young things! It would be so nice to be young again. Vivian is at least 55 years old. I was under 10 years old when she first surfaced. Going out dressed back then was out of the question.

Vivian

Bernadina
12-13-2004, 09:33 PM
I voted "Vicariously" even though I don't know what this means.
Amelie
I'm not sure why ""Vicariously" would be included in a poll about "How Old is She".

I believe that "Vicariously" means something like "second hand" or "through or by a substitute". Sort of like being a "girl" through someone elses experiences. Or experiencing a wedding through someone else who was actually there.

So if your experience as a girl was "Vicariously" then I would suggest that there is no actual involvement personally in dressing as girl, just someone else passing on their experiences to you.

http://www.qss.ca/entomology/rose.gif

Tristen Cox
12-13-2004, 09:36 PM
She's as old as me (she's always been there)

Good answer! Same here, and she'll always be apart of me like she always has been ;)

Georgette
12-13-2004, 10:08 PM
Sure are a bunch of young Chicks on this thing How about at least 45 years dressing then some. I have to admit I was put away for about 20 years or so that was the time I was in the Milatary, boy what they didn't know about me. LOL
I guess you could call me the senior member here in age only not in spirit or thinking.
LOVE Georgette

Trinity_cat
12-13-2004, 10:23 PM
I voted over 10 years but it is over 30, I don't know exactly when.

30+ years in a closet? It gets awfully dark and lonely in here

Thank you girls for allowing me into your world

wilma
12-13-2004, 10:28 PM
I have been dressing for less than three years but she has been a part of me for ever. I am 48 but she is a child. I have so much to protect her from yet she has so much to teach me. what a great relationship we have. I am ion awe of her innocence. I am rebourn

Stephanie Brooks
12-13-2004, 10:50 PM
I made my debut October 24, 1992. That makes me a twelve year old. :p I wish.

DonnaT
12-13-2004, 11:37 PM
She emerged around 1965~1967? That's more than 10 yrs, right?

Robertacd
12-13-2004, 11:54 PM
Older than dirt. :eek:

Sharon
12-14-2004, 12:52 AM
I began dressing when I was about twelve, which would have been 1967. Which means it's been 37 years!! Yikes! :eek:

DonnaT
12-14-2004, 01:14 AM
Dang! I'm older than Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Months :D

Fallen Angel
12-14-2004, 01:14 AM
I voted over tens years but its gotten better with age. you never know wtats iin the bottle till you open it!!!!!

Sharon
12-14-2004, 01:25 AM
Dang! I'm older than Sharon!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 Months :D

Hummph! I think I've been insulted!!
Young at heart dear -- young at heart!

Nikki A.
12-14-2004, 01:31 AM
I've been dressing for a lot more than ten years,but I really haven't acknowledged my other side for what she is until the last few years. Does this mean that I can vote twice?

nicki
12-14-2004, 02:11 AM
i started befor my teens,,didnt understand but knew it felt natural. Dressed more as i got older,,,going out,,partying,, etc. i came to terms with it a few years ago and " came out ". Only wished i had done it many years ago

Sweet Susan
12-14-2004, 02:24 AM
I'm not sure what this question is really asking, but I"ve been dressing since I was 11 or 12. Susan came into being about ten years ago. Before that I was anybody's guess.

LindaTS
12-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Over 10 years? I should say so. I first discovered myself when I was 6 or 7 and have been dressing ever since. Now here I am at 60+ and am seriously considering transitioning to full time next year. I hope that works out.

Jeanette H
12-14-2004, 08:03 AM
Hard for me to answer, because I gave up dressing for a long time, from about 1984 to 2000, and in those years I would actually have said I wasn't a transvestite. I don't feel there's much connection between my femme persona as it is now and as it was in the earlier time: I didn't call myself Jeanette back then, and there's nothing that remains - no clothes, no pictures. (I wish there were pics! But it was a long time before digital cameras.) And since I returned to dressing I've developed a lot, more in the last few months than in the previous four years or so.

DeniseNY
12-14-2004, 10:58 AM
She first stepped out of doors in 1994 in New Jersey. I had been wearing my sister's and my mother's clothes for years, but I never got fully dressed head to toe until about 1994. SO I guess she is 10.

Abraxas
12-14-2004, 11:53 AM
Hi!
Just inserting myself in here...
I, Eddie (Or my slew of other names: Abraxas, Benny, Demian, Sebastian, etc.) has taken over the place Courtney used to occupy. I slowly, invisibly began my invasion about fifteen years ago and wasn't really noticed that much until four or five years later. I quickly made my presence known and had almost complete control about eight years ago. I remained dormant for awhile (not disappearing, not changing-- just staying as I always had been) until about a year ago. It was then that I fully emerged and began pushing Courtney out of the picture.

So basically, I started getting odd feelings like I should be a boy (not that well- defined but definitely a gender- confusion) when I was 3 or 4. It wasn't until I was 8 until I realised the implications (I really wanted to be a boy). By age ten I had a full male wardrobe (except for church dresses and school uniforms). By twelve I had iradicated the female clothing altogether. I didn't progress any further until just under a year ago, when I began really reading up on and understanding gender issues.

Make sense? Courtney seems like a part of Eddie, moreso than Eddie seems like a part of Courtney. It's odd...

IAMDONNA
12-14-2004, 12:18 PM
It's been nearly 50 years. Started around 10 or 11. There were times over the years that I went quite a while without dressing, but it has always been there. I went out a few times in my twenties and even kissed a guy once, but quickly moved out of the embrace for fear of discovery. Stayed in the closet for many years and really only emerged over the last few. This year began shaving the body totaly and have been going out quite a bit as of late. I felt that after sitting on these desires and not acting on them, then when? The answer was now or never. I still have the body and can do a good job with makeup so nows the time. Hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Love and Hugs
Donna :D

MonaSmith
12-14-2004, 02:46 PM
The first time was when I was about six. I always knew that I was supposed to be a girl, but I kept it to myself. I suppose I started to dress regularly in my early teens, been doing it ever since and always will. Wow, has it been 20 years already?

Mona is as old as 'I' am. I wouldn't want to be a teenager again.

windycissy
12-14-2004, 07:47 PM
Wow, this is really inspring. Think of all the years that have gone by for so many of us, with nobody to share such an important aspect of our lives. I guess we're making up for lost time now, hooray for this forum.

What's really amazing is how the feeling seems to grow even stronger as we get older. I kind of thought it would peter out, but maybe with a little less testosterone in our systems, the girl inside each of us is spreading her wings.

Georgette
12-14-2004, 10:41 PM
I guess Georgette didn't emerge until I found all of you wonderful people here and I just couldn't possibly have found you if it wern't for a mistype of a search word WOW what a fluke.
I am really glad though that I found this site and will always be here.
As I said I have been doing this longer than some of you are old( what some maybe most of you)LOL :rolleyes: I am young very young at heart and I hope I stay that way. :)
Love Georgette

Wendy me
12-15-2004, 08:10 AM
wendy has been "dressing " sence "HE " WAS 7 YEARS OLD SO I GEUSS WENDY"S AT LEAST......hay did any one tell you not to ask a girl's age............

coral_s
12-15-2004, 07:33 PM
First time was when I was about 12, over 40 years ago...

Jiera
12-16-2004, 11:52 PM
She's three.

I am a total newbie, huh?

Adriana
12-17-2004, 11:45 AM
This is a tough question...I have been experimenting on and off with female clothing since I was 10 or so, but only in last few years has Adriana been in the scene. So I would have to say that she is only 4 or 5 :)

Natasha Anne
12-17-2004, 11:59 AM
Going out top to toe a girl has been about 9 years. Living dangerously since my teens, which means about 20 years :)