PDA

View Full Version : Times like this I want to tell mother....

heathr1
08-14-2006, 04:07 PM
As a child I was encouraged by mother to compliment her GG friends on their hair, clothes and make-up.

Although she has not done this for many years and I'm now 39, today she bought a new lipstick and asked me to smell the lovely scent.

:happy:

Talon DeRojo
08-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Heathr1 - Is this more than a coincidence? When did you start CDing? If you have an S/O, does she know? Did having your attention directed to women's appearance push you in the direction of wanting to look like one? I surely don't know, but thanks for sharing! Do you think that your Mom suspects?
Talon:happy:

Jasmine Ellis
08-14-2006, 04:22 PM
I think she knows you dress

ToyGirl
08-14-2006, 04:22 PM
Sounds abit odd , i would say males are brought up to distance themselves or even be repulsed by such things. When i came out to people i noticed my female friends allways went out of there way to show me there new perfume,clothes and make up. was nice.

raksha GG
08-14-2006, 04:30 PM
I'm very close to my eldest son, but I wouldn't make a comment like that to him - I think the door is being left open for you to discuss it with her........

Calliope
08-14-2006, 05:11 PM
Tread carefully - it's so easy to translate info according to innermost wishes.

On the other hand, you sound like you're needing to tell her - so pick the best time ...